MissJexie

Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

I miss this forum!!!!! Have I missed anything fantastic lately from memebox? Good, bad, or meh?

Trying to catch up on things, but so many pages to read!

Started off the new year with the flu and my hard drive bit the dust. Just got it replaced and back online.. just finished a big trip, 3k miles from home now and engaged!  :w00t:  It's going to be an interesting year for me!

I hope everybody here is doing well!

I put this in a spoiler because it's not memebox related, but I wanted to say hello :)

• Like 4

I am weird but I am really hoping they will restock Black Friday #2 so I can get the Manchee stuff and the Elizavecca serum. Though I highly doubt they will restock that box.

Edited by crazysweet

Foot therapy must be hidden? Any other hidden boxes available?

The anniversary box is also in stock but only listed on the sold out page.

Congratulations @@avarier, such an exciting time! I remember it....like it was a GAZILLION years ago. lol But I can honestly tell you it was one of the wonderful moments in my life that I look back and smile upon. Cherish every moment and always remember why you said YES. It's not always easy but with the right person it's always worth all the hard work. Wishing you the best. :)

Face shop one keeps saying there isn't enough stock but hasn't got sold out which is so annoying as that's the two boxes I was after (and blue of course!)

I give up, obviously they don't want me to buy The Face Shop one!! Will be getting off the train soon so looks like I'm going to miss that one...

Oh well...

I give up, obviously they don't want me to buy The Face Shop one!! Will be getting off the train soon so looks like I'm going to miss that one...

Oh well...

Yes your right it says the request for 82 boxes can't be added maybe a glitch . If I can get one in the basket do you want me to buy it and then send it upto you 2nd class or forget it .

• Like 1

Lorna - I think its actually sold out as the box number is #82 and I've tried adding more than one box with no luck. Going into a meeting so can't keep checking. Drat!!

WE ARE APPROACHING 2000 PAGES!

i've been a good girl and not buying anything because of the exchange rate xD

that and i'm actually too broke for boxes hahaha T_T still lurking though girls c:

• Like 4

That face shop box is teasing me...can't buy it but not sold out either. Gonna buy me a Ted Baker jumper instead - sorry memebox, you lose out this time!!!