MissJexie

Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorna ljblog View Post

Sorry figure of speech over here . And I wasn't putting people down I work and have a child so know thank you very much how hard it is when your on your own. But seriously others blaming the couriers and not memebox for shipping issues both are at fault. Anyway after today I'm sure the thread will be full of gossip on boxes they release .
Maybe international people and some American people who have seen and read. People comments about shipping or unanswered emails and jump all over them should relise they are vented for real reasons and won't to know if it's just them or widespread.

((((Peace and Hugs))))   Im sorry Lorna, I understand. it must be frustrating with shipping, I had shipping problems when UPS had some partnership with the Post Office which was about UPS not wanting to do the last leg of journey for one of my items and they turn it over to the PO delaying it tremendously and messing up with the tracking

Whatever happened to tried and true, instead of trying out new carriers or cheaper carriers or making the journey double and triple. I cant even imagine frustration for those in other countries having to pay customs.

(((Peace and Hugs))))

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritazy View Post

so this is goodbye to memebox? 

anyone made any last-minute purchases? :laughno:

In March I made several orders -  last-minute purchases :laughno:

Quote:
Originally Posted by migasa View Post

In March I made several orders -  last-minute purchases :laughno:

several? sounds hardcore. :icon_chee which ones?

I bought oil & trouble when it was released, and the body and hair one after surveying through the Korean body stuff on their sister site

In the description they mentioned body patch to perfumes,- so I am looking forward to some yummy floral roll-ons, dry shampoos, foot peeling packs (I love these!), something for firming/ anti-cellulite (hello bikini season!) & body oils sounds fantastic too. Not into nail varnish or body wash and such unless they are mind-blowingly good. 

Quote:

I bought oil & trouble when it was released, and the body and hair one after surveying through the Korean body stuff on their sister site

In the description they mentioned body patch to perfumes,- so I am looking forward to some yummy floral roll-ons, dry shampoos, foot peeling packs (I love these!), something for firming/ anti-cellulite (hello bikini season!) & body oils sounds fantastic too. Not into nail varnish or body wash and such unless they are mind-blowingly good. 

I ordered:
Memebox Global #11~#16 (6 boxes)

Luckybox #1 (1 box)

Luckybox #2 (1 box)

Memebox The Mask Edition (1 box)

Superbox #6 Anti-aging (1 box)

Memebox  Free From Oil & Troubles (1 box)

Memebox for Hair & Body (1 box)

just enough :icon_redf

• Like 1

Quote:

I've also bought this 2 and I hope they'll be really great and fun to use :D I have also ordered all the regular boxes till #16 and TheFaceShop box (which I kinda regret but hope I'll like it a bit more when I get it).

• Like 1

I did several too in march as it is my last chance as in uk. I got lucky box 3, hair and body, banila co memebox, lucky box 2, 11 to 16 and the face shop superbox in march and now I am done lol.

• Like 1

@migasa , @Paulina PS , @Jane George : lol you girls are insane!~~ can't say I'm not too. :laughno: 

I hope the upcoming boxes will wow us. Kinda miss the sensation from the earlier memeboxes that kept us faithful.

Now I'm just waiting for posts... 

Probably, but beauty products are my only vice, other than writing, and as I don't drink or smoke I have to have something that is purely mine. Plus I didn't want to regret not buying them in the future when they aren't taking uk orders anymore.

After I received the Etude and face shop boxes I got cured of my memebox obsession a little lol. I'll just buy regular and lucky boxes from now! They are awesome!

• Like 1

I guess I'm in the minority when I say I really am excited for my TheFaceShop and Etude House boxes...that's probably because I don't own much from any of those brands so it was a nice way to be exposed to them :)

• Like 4

I already commented on my The a Face Box, I really like it. I was sad to hear that the value was not there with the box itself. So I do wish they would have added larger value to the box. I am enjoying what it came with, once I get over this cold and can really sit down and try out my products, I am sure I'll be pleased. I knew as soon as I saw the lip tint with the Eiffel Tower , my youngest daughter would want that. (And she immediately grabbed it, yelling Mine, thou I took it right back) she just has a fascination with Paris and Love. Lol. ( She's 12) I will try it a few times and I am sure I will pass it down to her. I do actually want to try the products. * I know I will be ordering cute asian products for my Christmas stockings this year.

^ I honestly think the value isn't that bad. Sure, the Korean prices are cheaper IN Korea but the prices I complied for us internationally using eBay values it at $61.93.

TheFaceShop Superbox

Lovely ME:EX Lip Tint Stick SPF13 : $12.69 USD

Cherry-Cherry Lips Modeling Gel Patch : $7.16 USD

Clean Face Oil-Free BB Cream : $7.11 USD

Face It Nails Holiday Love Edition : $9.99 USD

Hyaluronic Acid Essential Mask Sheet : $3.45 USD

Lovely ME:EX Pastel Cushion Blusher : $6.25 USD

Rice Ceramide Moisture Cream : $8.99 USD

Lovely ME:EX You & Eyes : $6.29 USD

Total: $61.93 USD

You still save like $15 from the box compared to buying each product seperately. I understand its not that much amazingly cheaper but tbh I didn't even have high hopes for it in the first place.

• Like 3

So I have a theory about the contents of both the etude house and the faceshop box. The contents of the boxes are similar. I mean they both have nail polish,masks and stuff. Maybe memebox wanted the boxes to be similar for the people that only ordered one or the other.

I am looking forward to getting my Etude house box, it should be here this week sometime. I may complain about the missed shipment, but they did offer to send it Express so in the long run I should be getting all my boxes way quicker than standard shipping. I'm really looking forward to that hair mask! How is everyone who got the Etude House box liking it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharstarWishes View Post

I am looking forward to getting my Etude house box, it should be here this week sometime. I may complain about the missed shipment, but they did offer to send it Express so in the long run I should be getting all my boxes way quicker than standard shipping.

I'm really looking forward to that hair mask!

How is everyone who got the Etude House box liking it?

I actually used the hair mask last night and I'm still not totally sure how I feel about it. Totally cute packaging and amazing smell, but when I rinsed out the treatment it seemed to really weigh my hair down. This morning, my hair didn't seem any heavier than normal, but I will really be able to form an opinion on it when I see Day 2 hair tomorrow. 

Also tried the highlighter today and it's ok. I think I like my liquids better. 

I have been wanting to buy one of those blushes that came in TFS box for forever! I think I am just going to finally bite the bullet. The peach shade looks so lovely! Did anyone get that and try it out yet?

Well Memebox it was fun.  I have received 3 boxes so far, 1 is on its way, and I have another 15 ship to yet (one is for hubby so I don't feel so bad haha).  I will have more Korean skincare and cosmetics that any one sane woman could use up in a reasonable period of time.

Hopefully by the time box 16 ships to me, you will have reintroduced international shipping, so I can continue to spend insane amounts of money on you.

• Like 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellabella10 View Post

Well Memebox it was fun.  I have received 3 boxes so far, 1 is on its way, and I have another 15 ship to yet (one is for hubby so I don't feel so bad haha).  I will have more Korean skincare and cosmetics that any one sane woman could use up in a reasonable period of time.

Hopefully by the time box 16 ships to me, you will have reintroduced international shipping, so I can continue to spend insane amounts of money on you.

I have box 8 on the way, and 15 to go as well :) Hopefully by the time they reintroduce international shipping, they will up their customer care so we can get replies on time regarding missing tracking numbers and boxes.

I just got my tracking on my email from box 8, and the other two boxes when I already received them last week..poor memebox their email communication system is snail mail...I was all excited thinking I had another box on the way lol

• Like 1

I just got my tracking on my email from box 8, and the other two boxes when I already received them last week..poor memebox their email communication system is snail mail...I was all excited thinking I had another box on the way lol
Me too xD I was like "Box 9 already? I haven't paid it yet" lol
  • Like 1

Well, I guess their email is snail mail like you said, I just got the email for my two packages that arrived last Thursday, so it's a full week after being sent instead of two days later. Thank goodness the websites update faster" I do hope April 1st shipment tracking numbers are sent out quicker. I really think they are running this company with the bare minimum amount of people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxx View Post

Yea , I don't blame the couriers either, there's never been a lost package due to a shipping company in my whole lifetime.

Really?  I guess Canada Post must be significantly more reliable than the USPS.  

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalal0ve View Post

^ I honestly think the value isn't that bad. Sure, the Korean prices are cheaper IN Korea but the prices I complied for us internationally using eBay values it at $61.93.

TheFaceShop Superbox

Lovely ME:EX Lip Tint Stick SPF13 : $12.69 USD

Cherry-Cherry Lips Modeling Gel Patch : $7.16 USD

Clean Face Oil-Free BB Cream : $7.11 USD

Face It Nails Holiday Love Edition : $9.99 USD

Hyaluronic Acid Essential Mask Sheet : $3.45 USD

Lovely ME:EX Pastel Cushion Blusher : $6.25 USD

Rice Ceramide Moisture Cream : $8.99 USD

Lovely ME:EX You & Eyes : $6.29 USD

Total: $61.93 USD

You still save like $15 from the box compared to buying each product seperately. I understand its not that much amazingly cheaper but tbh I didn't even have high hopes for it in the first place.

Thanks for listing everything out. I didn't purchase this box but it seems like a nice mix of products.  I can understand the desire for a little more value though.