MissJexie

Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

I got my January box AKA Global 19 today. Only 5 more boxes to be delivered. It feels sad. I haven't liked the USA boxes as of yet, they are just too pricey and not the new to me brands that I was getting from the global ones.

Edited by LoveSkinCare
  • Like 2

I get my Bloglovin feed emailed to me daily and it's just FULL of old Memebox reviews, I guess everyone is reviewing all their boxes at once before the cutoff day for points. Some of these boxes were from last summer. I don't blame the girls for getting all they can out if this!

Also, the Lassie'el sleep packs from a few of the boxes are available at Forever21, along with other Purederm stuff. Bought a bunch last night.

That is so funny!  Mine is too but I didn't realize why.  Makes sense now.

@Alidolly  They didn't have a description, but a picture.  I've put the pic in the spoiler tag, but here are the contents

white clay mask 150 mL
complete care CC cream SPF 25 PA ++  30 mL
rose fondue foam cleanser 130 mL
girlish masks - vita shining, aloe soothing, collagen lifting, honey moisture - you get all 4

Contents_Value-set_BELIEVE1.png

• Like 1

Thanks @@biancardi much appreciated.

It was that or the best beauty forward but don't want yet another pore product..I've already got one for each and every pore on my face I think lol!

• Like 1

@@Alidolly HKC Plaza had a free sample of the Velieve clay mask. They might still be available. Shipping was free.

I wasn't too impressed with it. Just a standard clay mask... Not much good or bad to say about it- just meh.

I'm making a nice little care package for myself consisting of everything chocolate and food related :) If anyone  is interested, you can get the Missha Choco Latte cleasing foam from the USA Valentine's set at RosoRose shop for $2.70!

• Like 1

So...do we think memebox will release one final box for international at a really weird time so its sold out by the time most international customers go online to check? Or was the restock of a couple of old boxes that was lying in the warehouse the final insult...I mean "hurrah" for International? There's hardly anything left as it is and they don't seem interested in going out on a high (if they ever want to ship in the future like they claim they might you'd think they'd want to please international customers..thank them for purchasing boxes over the months etc).

So...do we think memebox will release one final box for international at a really weird time so its sold out by the time most international customers go online to check? Or was the restock of a couple of old boxes that was lying in the warehouse the final insult...

@@Alidolly,  I have a horrible feeling that there will not be any launch of new boxes for International customers. If Memebox did release a box it would only give them 2 days of sales, which may not shift if customers are still wary of them, or have already left to buy direct from TK etc .  :(

• Like 1

@@SaigonKim yeah, that's what I thought too...didnt give them enough time to ship them out...though if they did a run of say 100 boxes they could claim they DID put out something but it sold out so fast blah, blah... Either way, I'm not holding my breath. I've bought all I'm going to buy from them now and have started buying from other companies, even if they do come back to international sales, I'll have moved on my then and will be a lot more decerning over the products I purchase and only get things I really want or need.

• Like 1

haahhaah it's the Gemäldegalerie--we couldn't turn that down! I think people just forgot about the other dozen museums in the complex and the fact that, despite repeated attempts to ignore them, the last 450 years actually did happen. I'm hoping that people who are pretty used to seeing naked Renaissance art will just laugh it off. And we won't end up needing to distribute neck braces. hahahaha

I could really go for some stress shopping, but my Meme FOMO is so deeply in remission that I can see myself not ordering another box til I finally return home in April. Maybe Memedetox is necessary.

Where are you going?  Hopefully somewhere fun :)

@@Alidolly, Like you I thought I'd bought my last set from Memebox & would just buy products from other sites... until I read @@biancardi 's blog on the Shara Shara Skincare Season 2 set. I'm so tempted to buy for my birthday as I could use the lotion in a couple of months... but I've also been going through my hauls & have so many products that I haven't even used yet.  :blush:

I doubt I'd return to Memebox if they resumed International as my faith in them has been lost. However, I can only thank Memebox for the great experience I had with them (started buying from them Sept 2014) & wish them well. I do hope their boxes improve for the US customers though!

I'm making a nice little care package for myself consisting of everything chocolate and food related :) If anyone is interested, you can get the Missha Choco Latte cleasing foam from the USA Valentine's set at RosoRose shop for $2.70!

Definitely try the Tonymoly fruits and veg products... I may have a few of those lol

• Like 2

I'm making a nice little care package for myself consisting of everything chocolate and food related :) If anyone  is interested, you can get the Missha Choco Latte cleasing foam from the USA Valentine's set at RosoRose shop for $2.70!

I've been doing the same since I missed out on the rerelease of all 'yummy' boxes. I hit Roserose both on ebay and the website this past week. What's funny, is that by picking and choosing the products I'd actually use/would work with my coloring/skin AND was reviewed by folks to actually be a good product, it comes out to the same/far less than boxes themselves, especially the insulting US ones.

I also grabbed some samplers of the Benton Snail Bee stuff since I've seen soo many folks rave about it. I didn't get full size because I do have a mild bee allergy, (no epi pen, just lots of swelling) so I want to make sure I can use it first.

Edited because I hit send too soon. Not enough coffee yet!

Edited by artemiss
  • Like 1

Yeah, not a lot left (not that there was much to start with and a very lacklustre goodbye to international with the handful of restocks). I've a few orders to come but really just wanting to see what's in the valentine bundle and hoping they at least are really good. Gonna miss the pink boxes as there have been some really good ones...(and some howlers too mind you).

Not going to order the Soothingsista eye palette as colours don't interest me but glad they did a presale so international could order it after all the promo stuff before they dropped the bombshell about stopping shipping. Granted, testerkorea would have stocked it in a few weeks anyway lol!

Well I'm a bit sad. I thought they said they were going to do at least one more box release but that doesn't look likely and there's really nothing left to buy. I wish they would do a restock on the seeds and flowers as I'm sure they had some cancellations already. I think something I will miss is not Memebox but the community that we built up around it, I've had fun being here with everyone.

• Like 2

So looks like I'm never getting chocolate mania as the winners of the Valentines's day giveaway have been contacted already - there's one on Instagram (getting a Hope Girl Back to School bundle). Any winners here?

So I take it . Nothing today as by tonight will be the 10 th or do you think a box may be released shipped tomorrow. I can't see it as

They have too many boxes still to ship even without the ones brought forward and people using points up .

Me I'm not giving them my money still I've been using points since October . I've now converted all my affiliate and points over to points and awaiting the last 2 boxes to do then take my money . I won't be putting the lb14 up I imagine as I won't get in time for points . And I feel the worse for that box as in they will use as the last toss out the warehouse and leave a sour taste in the mouth .

@@Alidolly where did you see valentines winners announced . I imagine they will non international winners as such .

I've yet to see the 7dsy challenge winners special box they did for her posted anywhere

• Like 1