MissJexie

Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

If they can't sell all those current boxes with a global market, what are they going to do with them? I see discounts coming soon...

• Like 1

They should have broken up the bundles and sold them individually with snail mail shipping as at least a couple of them would have shifted that way. As it stands, they'll probably put the stuff in their korean website instead (as individual products rather than boxes).

Just so disappointed with the way they've ended international. They could have gone out on a high with farewell boxes but instead they shoved out old restocks and that was it.

Bundles have been removed now too...CPM2 still there though LOL!!! Never getting away from THAT BOX!!

Edit - IT'S GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Alidolly

Bundles have been removed now too...CPM2 still there though LOL!!! Never getting away from THAT BOX!!

Edit - IT'S GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahh they're all disappearing! Why are they taking them down early? Glad I grabbed the last one I wanted an hour or so ago...

International/USA shop tabs are gone... I'm honestly a bit surprised they actually had everything ready to go on time for this...

Whoops, just saw that had already been mentioned!

Edited by theori3

And now that's it...RIP memebox.

Yep cancelled memebox on rakuten and removed all banners and such . As it didn't pull anyone in .Can't promote if they don't ship to me or anyone else . Blog looks strange with no banner to be honest .

Even though I'm in the US- this is such a huge letdown. The community that built itself up around Memebox was a global one- and the offerings that they have available to the US are just incredibly lackluster.

I can't imagine this being successful for them in the slightest.

Ah well...see you all on the other kbeauty boards!  :hugs3:

• Like 8

Hey Girls :)

I did not write much here, but the whole time I followed, I'm sure some of you will remember me as memedreamka on instagram

it was nice times, thank you, bye bye... :(
Regards from Poland

• Like 3

As @@biancardi says there is a K beauty forum where people can still discuss K beauty products whether you're a veteran or just setting out on the voyage of discovery a lot of the girls can now be found below so come and join us for zombie, spiders, snail mucin, starfish extract and loads of other weird and wonderful products that are Korean Beauty lol!

http://www.makeuptalk.com/f/forum/384-k-beauty/

• Like 5

It looks like the guidelines for box reviews have been changed again, they moved the cutoff date to boxes purchased after october 1.

It looks like the guidelines for box reviews have been changed again, they moved the cutoff date to boxes purchased after october 1.

our memespies!    That is good news

• Like 1

I now appreciate my insanely gigantic stash of products I will never be able to use up in time.

Guess we were all smart to have hoarded them after all.

• Like 7

I now appreciate my insanely gigantic stash of products I will never be able to use up in time.

Guess we were all smart to have hoarded them after all.

yep - haha.  I guess I will get thru my cleansers after all!  By the year 2017 ;)

• Like 4

I thought they would leave the boxes but only ship the to the US but they're all gone. I wonder what they plan to do with all that excess product. You think they would have discounted them to sell them, better than inventory just sitting there doing nothing.

• Like 1

I thought they would leave the boxes but only ship the to the US but they're all gone. I wonder what they plan to do with all that excess product. You think they would have discounted them to sell them, better than inventory just sitting there doing nothing.

They will probably ship them to the USA Warehouse then sell them to US customers with a jacked up price, LOL

Edited by LoveSkinCare

@@artemiss I haven't placed my roseroseshop order yet. I didn't know they're on ebay. Oh they've free shipping too. Definitely, you can get so much stuff with $35.99 from other sites (same amount as one memebox + shipping). I'll say memebox is good for trying expensive and unknown brands for less, but that's not even the case anymore. Do a patch test on your hand/arm before you use benton.

Also try the etude house chocolate eyeshadows that @@Jane George mentioned. I'll be buying more of them soon!

• Like 3