MissJexie

Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

I love the fact that Memebox really did bring the K-beauty to surface and they were one of the original companies to start the all the rage for k-beauty. Their boxes were amazing in the beginning. I'm so glad I got into using K-beauty products as a result of buying Memeboxes. I just can't believe how well k-beauty products perform over the western counterparts. I've used hundreds of skin care products over the years and just couldn't believe how K-beauty products can be so effective and still be reasonably priced. These days I mix K-beauty and mainstream products and I really like the results. The reason I don't stick to k-beauty exclusively is because I can't stick to any skin care product or brand too long. I always want to try the newest things. :lol:

• Like 1

Memebox is carrying the ipsenature 5 Seeds Apple Water Brightening Scrub that I know a lot of people love.

Edited by LoveSkinCare
  • Like 2

Memebox has a new Gram BanBan mask coming out. Anyone else get the email?

Here is a picture

memebox gam ban ban pack.png

• Like 1

I bought a couple items yesterday. The first purchase I've made in 2 months from Memebox.

At the end of December, I pulled out all my products that expire in 2016. Wholly cow, it's about 150 things. I'm going to have to use face cleaners for body wash and face creams and essences for body lotion in order to get though all this. Either that or just try something for 2 weeks and then throw it away. And I also gave some away to a coworker. I have 3 big storage tubs with 2017 / 2018 stuff in them still.

I just saw that Ulta is caring Goodal product online only, not in stores. It says the items are excluded from coupons which doesn't seem right since Memebox puts them on sale and let's us use coupons.

Edited by LoveSkinCare
  • Like 1

I went through all my Memebox products last year and organized them. It was a lot too. I have so many masks still. I need to use a mask a day to try and use them up. :) probably not good for my skin though. I've gotten some great products from Beauteque too so that doesn't help with trying to use up products and organize them. I really like the Missha products I've gotten from Sokoglam and directly from their website. Memebox has some Missha products too. If I wasn't on no buy and on complete product overload I would order a few things from Memebox.

Good to know about Goodall being available at Ulta. I really like their brightening essence. Target has some Missha products available online.

• Like 1

HELLO! I'm new to K beauty but love skin care. I see they added a few new boxes and am just wondering for a newbie if anyone had any recommendations. I have combo skin but not too sensitive. They all look soo good. Just wondering which boxes I should start with? Thank you!

• Like 1

HELLO! I'm new to K beauty but love skin care. I see they added a few new boxes and am just wondering for a newbie if anyone had any recommendations. I have combo skin but not too sensitive. They all look soo good. Just wondering which boxes I should start with? Thank you!

Welcome to the madness, LOL. I think you would like the Benton box. There are a lot of nice and effective products in it.

I have to check my stuff as I may get it myself if I am low on this brand. I have several products from this brand that I use quite regularly.

• Like 1

I really like Cosrx products.  The Cosrx box would be good and the botanical farm is good too. Too many to choose from. :D Not quite as many as before when they had more boxes but still there are some good ones to start with.

• Like 1

Thanks I like to try soo many of them but than again a lot of them have similar items and I don't want the goodies to just sit around forever in my stash.

• Like 2

Thanks I like to try soo many of them but than again a lot of them have similar items and I don't want the goodies to just sit around forever in my stash.

I have this problem. Trying to figure out how to use up the ones I have while wanting to try so many other things. I had to pause my Beauteque sub because I just have too many items to use. I'm trying to simplify my stuff this year and not add to the chaos but it's tough. I clearly have way too many beauty products and there is no end in sight. Being on no buy this month is helping but I still get subs which really defeats the purpose.  :)

• Like 2

Memebox has 20% off their sale section with code sos20. The code ends 1/26. Just wanted to pass on the info to anyone who might be interested in ordering something. :)

• Like 2

30% off with code treatyoself30, just wanted to pass on the info in case someone is ordering something :)

30% off with code treatyoself30, just wanted to pass on the info in case someone is ordering something :)

Yeah, I got that email but you can only use it on the treat yourself section. Unfortunately there was nothing in there that was worth buying

• Like 1

Yeah, I got that email but you can only use it on the treat yourself section. Unfortunately there was nothing in there that was worth buying

Thanks for the clarification. I must have missed that part. Sorry about that. I was just too excited to see the code.

Thanks for the clarification. I must have missed that part. Sorry about that. I was just too excited to see the code.

• Like 1

I might get it I have five dollars in points and LOVELY10 for 10 percent off.

• Like 2

Did anybody take advantage of Pony Effect mini brush set GWP offer? It does not appear in cart and there is no information on the minimum amount or whether it is Pony Effect purchase only or not.
I want to get it but am confused. Can anybody help me out?

They will probably just add the brush set in your order. I remember them doing that before with their other promotions. I doubled checked the email they sent and there is no code for the set.

• Like 1