MissJexie

Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Thank goodness I didnt see the naked boxes before they were sold out, I wouldn't have bought them but I would've felt a bit let down. They are great for those that are able to get them now that they are shipping to more places. However,they contain repeated products from other boxes that have been released. Box 1 has 4 out of 6 products that I have gotten in other boxes. Box 2 also has 4 out of the 6 products that I have gotten before.

Y'all, please keep in mind rule #1 of our ToS

Quote:

1. Be polite and respect other members and staff. Blatant mean posts will result in banning of user account and/or ip address.

If there are posts you find questionable, PLEASE utilize our flag feature so a moderator can see it and review it.

Thanks!

• Like 1

So I said I was stalking their sister site and korean search engine Naver for spoilers and I found a few. These are products very likely but not definitely to be included in future boxes (excluding non-Korean products which I think memebox omitted as they promised us).    [spoiler=Warning: Spoiler! Predictions of future memebox contents] I was going to add the elle girl lippie, the Savia product and Boh samples, but it seems they included them already in Box #9. ♥illi anti aging face sheet mask x 1 ♥illi total aging care cleansing kit- sample sized ampoules x2 ♥Clio gelespresso liners- 2 colors by random ♥eyeko black magic mascara LL ♥Too cool for school Dinoplatz eye shadow (in tubes) <--- I actually want this!! ♥The Rich Snow Foam 60ml.....not another cleanser :(♥Hanskin Bio Origin Royal Ampoule BB 4.5ml sample ♥T.E.N cremor mineral water (facial mist I think) ♥22 chosungan Real Cheek Smoother  .(¯`v´¯) ♥Royal Beauty korean lip lacquer <-- would prefer to try Innisfree's lip mousse or any milky tint tho, and in PINK please!  ♥ ♥Caolion Mool Pool Lotion/ Essence deluxe sample (2 mini bottles?) ♥9 Foot Moisture Cream ♥Clio Kill Cover 5ml sample I think most makeup items will appear in the makeup box/ colourful superbox, meanwhile hair and body stuff in (obviously) the H&B box.  Fingers crossed, no more repeat products! I want to try new things!!~

Really want to try the Chosungah item!!! But theres no promise that it will go into the makeup memebox.... Ugh so hard to decide... I thought it was the superbox that is $39 and that the memebox version was $29?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheriii View Post

Really want to try the Chosungah item!!! But theres no promise that it will go into the makeup memebox.... Ugh so hard to decide...

No, the regular one was $39 and the Superbox is $49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jane George View Post

does the code work for you?

I had problems using it too but I've tried a few times, pasting and rewriting and finally it went through. I was using my laptop so just keep on trying.

Quote:

that dino thing is amazing but my two year old is dino mad so i can see me chasing edward around the house if i receive that.

Hahah!! That is too cute to imagine! Send my love to lil Edward. ;3

I am no child but I still love dinosaurs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldendarter View Post
The TCFS Dinoplatz line is soooo cute! I've been eyeing a few products for a while but haven't pulled the trigger quite yet

Same here...I didnt buy the makeup box because I am the type who sticks to a few holy grail makeup items and I leave whatever is below par to rot in a box...don't want to risk wasting money. I trust Korean skincare > makeup.

Quote:

Really want to try the Chosungah item!!! But theres no promise that it will go into the makeup memebox.... Ugh so hard to decide...

I thought it was the superbox that is $39 and that the memebox version was $29?

It sounds good on paper. I wish I could try it all..arghh~
Yep I think the prices you mentioned are about right. 

Superbox #2 for makeup is $39.99 + $6.99 meanwhile Memebox for makeup is $23.00 +$6.99.

It sounds good on paper. I wish I could try it all..arghh~ Yep I think the prices you mentioned are about right.  Superbox #2 for makeup is $39.99 + $6.99 meanwhile Memebox for makeup is $23.00 +$6.99.
Hehe sorry i actually missed a quote in my original post! The prices I asked was actually about the Banila Co boxes... but you are right about the makeup box prices, and [@]LadyManah[/@] thanks for correcting me :) in order not to confuse anyone: makeup memebox: $23 Makeup superbox: $39.99 Banila co memebox: $39 Banila co superbox: $49 (All excluded shipping) Really, for that price Memebox can put more/newer/better items into the Banila Co memebox :(
  • Like 1

Missed out on the Naked Boxes due to the fact i don't check my emails 24/7 and they emailed it out at 4am my time :c The photos look greatt though but as was mentioned before, it would be a few repeats from previous boxes

Quote:

Hehe sorry i actually missed a quote in my original post! The prices I asked was actually about the Banila Co boxes... but you are right about the makeup box prices, and @LadyManah thanks for correcting me smile.gif

in order not to confuse anyone:
makeup memebox: $23
Makeup superbox: $39.99
Banila co memebox: $39
Banila co superbox: $49
(All excluded shipping)

Really, for that price Memebox can put more/newer/better items into the Banila Co memebox frown.gif

I Agree, more updated items from Banilla Co, seems worthy, especially for that price..

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritazy View Post

Can't believe a week just flew by like that! And I hear MUT will have a downtime soon..

Mark your calendars, ladies, and happy easter holidays~

BOXES FOR APRIL

Luckybox #1 restocked: Start shipping date: April 1st

MEMEBOX for HIM (special edition) : Start shipping April 1st

Memebox #9: Start shipping on April 15th

MEMEBOX by Banila Co. : Start shipping April 15th

Luckybox #2: Start shipping date: April 16th

Superbox #5 Burst of color: Shipping date: April 16th

Luckybox #3: Start shipping date: April 17th

Memebox for Hair & Body: Shipping April 23rd

Memebox The Mask Edition #1: Shipping April 23rd

Superbox #7: by Banila Co.: Shipping April 23rd

Superbox #6: Anti-aging kit: Shipping April 24th

Memebox The Mask Edition #2: Shipping April 25rd

MEMEBOX for HIM #2 edition : Start shipping April 25th

Memebox free from oil & troubles: Shipping April 30th

Luckybox #4: Start shipping date: April 30th

BOXES FOR MAY
Memebox #10: Start shipping on May13th

Memebox from Nature: Shipping May 13th

Superbox #8: by Missha: Shipping May 13th

Memebox #11: Start shipping date: May 24th

MEMEBOX makeup edition : Start shipping May 24th

MEMEBOX Mini #1: Shipping date: May 24th

LATER BOXES 

Memebox #12: Start shipping date: June 24th

Memebox #13: Start shipping date: July 24th

Memebox #14: Start shipping date: August 24th

Memebox #15: Start shipping date: September 24th

Memebox #16: Start shipping date: October 24th

Did anyone's SB 5 not ship out yet??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxx View Post

Did anyone's SB 5 not ship out yet??

no one has posted pics on here yet so i am guessing no one has received that or lb3

Quote:

no one has posted pics on here yet so i am guessing no one has received that or lb3

Yea, SB5 & LB3 It looks as though, for me, it has not been shipped out, so curious to know if anyone else got there's shipped on the shipped dates yet.

Well, it has been only 3-4 days and was Good Friday/Easter Monday weekend.

also.... 700

Be patient guys, I'm sure we will get our parcels next week the very least. 

I still have not received tracking for my memebox9 nor my superbox 5. anyone else havent received it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plushy View Post

I still have not received tracking for my memebox9 nor my superbox 5. anyone else havent received it?

I don't have too

Quote:

did you check your order status on the site? I find all my tracking numbers on the site. It takes them forever to send the email and I usually have the box before I get the email, but they always post the tracking on the site as soon as it ships. At least that's how it's been for me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyManah View Post

did you check your order status on the site? I find all my tracking numbers on the site. It takes them forever to send the email and I usually have the box before I get the email, but they always post the tracking on the site as soon as it ships. At least that's how it's been for me!

Superbox 5 is still as "ready for shipment" not complete ;( meme9 cant be tracked at all (at least not from the celery link they have provided in confirmation)

Quote:

Superbox 5 is still as "ready for shipment" not complete ;( meme9 cant be tracked at all (at least not from the celery link they have provided in confirmation)

My Lucky Box 3 is still "ready for shipment" too.  I'm going to email them tonight, as it will be Monday morning over there at that point.  

Quote:
Originally Posted by LethalLesal View Post

My Lucky Box 3 is still "ready for shipment" too.  I'm going to email them tonight, as it will be Monday morning over there at that point.  

yep my lb3 is

DHL text anybody? I got one today I think it is for Superbox 5 and Lucky Box #3...and it also says gift lotion? Is that for costume purposes? I'm a bit confused...it also says it is 3.1 pounds. Supposed to be here tomorrow

Still no word from Memebox in regards to my box#9 and the issue with Paypal????  But just got an updated tracking email from USPS in regards to Luckybox #2.  I also noticed that both Lucky box's #2 and #3 have the same order number.  It's on the move now in Los Angeles and not STUCK in Incheon this time.  I should get my box(es) either Monday or Tuesday!! 

DHL text anybody? I got one today I think it is for Superbox 5 and Lucky Box #3...and it also says gift lotion? Is that for costume purposes? I'm a bit confused...it also says it is 3.1 pounds. Supposed to be here tomorrow
Definitely for Costume purposes. A friend received the same info

My Lucky Box 3 is still "ready for shipment" too.  I'm going to email them tonight, as it will be Monday morning over there at that point.   [/quote. Emailed them already but no reply. Will probably
I have emailed them couple days ago about meme9 and today about superbox 5 but no reply as yet:(
  • Like 1