MissJexie

Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Did anyone get LB3 yet? If so could you please post the contents?

Thanks!

I posted the contents a couple of pages back. Im on mobile so it doesn't let me copy/paste.

Just tried Gowoonsesang BB Cream from Memebox 2, and I look soooo pasty. Guess my Asian skin is too dark for Koreans...

Off to the trade list it goes! Along Miguhara BP Cream.

"For Luckybox #5 we've included 7 best items from Luckybox #1~#4 and 1 item from Memebox!"

On one hand, I already got #1 and am waiting for #4. On the other hand, there's a chance of getting another Bounce Cheese Cream.

quietly clicks "add to cart"

Sigh. I think we need a new thread just for Memebox addicts who are trying to quit.

I don't think I'm going to get the LB 5 as it will contains LB 1- 4 (which I already brought) and 1 item from Memebox which I'm assuming one of the previous boxes.

Came back from camp this week and received both LB#2 and box #9! Felt so awesome ^.^ and have to say that i love both! I've pretty much lost track of which boxes i've ordered and are coming though... x_x 

Don't think i'll be getting LB#5 too, seeing as i purchased LB 1-4. Although you can never have more cheese creams....

I just got my first box! Luckybox restock! That took 24 days to get to me >.<

I am so happy with the contents! I did have the too cool for school Gel Mist in mine which I was hoping for.

As I have mild lactose intolerance, I think the Bounce Cheese Cream is going up for swaps. Which Ineed to figure out on this site.

Im also glad I didnt get Naked Box #9 for the Nuganic Pore Essence since it was in this Luckybox. Knowing what is in the Naked Boxes is making it way easier for me to say No. I dont really want repeats. Its going to take me so long just to use what I have!

Has anyone heard of Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate? Im SO upset with myself because I meant to orderthe 100% hyaluronic Acid and I somehow ended up with 100% Galactomyces (sp?). Its the active ingredient in one of SK-II Facial Essence and its supposed to be amazing but... I wanted hyaluronic acid! Ugh. They did send some nice samples with that order, though, which I wasnt expecting.

Edited by Saffyra

Found it!

Didn't see it earlier, still trying to figure out how to navigate this site. (it's a bit buggy)

Thanks for posting!!!!!!!

I posted the contents a couple of pages back. Im on mobile so it doesn't let me copy/paste.

I am so happy with the contents! I did have the too cool for school Gel Mist in mine which I was hoping for.

As I have mild lactose intolerance, I think the Bounce Cheese Cream is going up for swaps. Which Ineed to figure out on this site.

Im also glad I didnt get Naked Box #9 for the Nuganic Pore Essence since it was in this Luckybox. Knowing what is in the Naked Boxes is making it way easier for me to say No. I dont really want repeats. Its going to take me so long just to use what I have!

Has anyone heard of Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate? Im SO upset with myself because I meant to orderthe 100% hyaluronic Acid and I somehow ended up with 100% Galactomyces (sp?). Its the active ingredient in one of SK-II Facial Essence and its supposed to be amazing but... I wanted hyaluronic acid! Ugh. They did send some nice samples with that order, though, which I wasnt expecting.

I'm wondering about the true lactose content in the cheese cream. They do use whey protein, but whey protein has VERY LITTLE lactose in it. I can drink whey protein shakes and I'm fine, but I can't drink straight milk. The cream doesn't make me break out, either. (I'd love to take it off your hands, though!) 

Galactomyces... research on it in skin care seems to be pretty slim. Galactomyces is a fungus (from the myces suffix); specifically, it is a type of yeast. I would conclude that Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate is what is left over when the fermented Galactomyces yeast is filtered. This probably contains enzymes from the yeast, and various other nutrients (vitamins, maybe anti-oxidants). As far as large scale studies on it that AREN'T funded by the company producing it (under the brand name Pitera), I can't find much on how it works. It appears to just be a kind of moisturizer, though.

For what it's worth I ordered the 100% Hyaluronic Acid a few weeks ago. And it's not nearly as hydrating as I had hoped it would be. Actually it feels like it dries out my skin a bit. Maybe I am not applying it correctly?

But in any event, getting the Galactomyces may have been a happy accident!

"For Luckybox #5 we've included 7 best items from Luckybox #1~#4 and 1 item from Memebox!"

On one hand, I already got #1 and am waiting for #4. On the other hand, there's a chance of getting another Bounce Cheese Cream.

quietly clicks "add to cart"

Sigh. I think we need a new thread just for Memebox addicts who are trying to quit.

Haha, I totally agree with you. I'm waiting for 9 boxes. And still want more. LOL 

Edited by NovemberRosa

im honestly quite scared of myself and memebox! this adding to cart thing isn't doing very well to my wallet. I have 6 more boxes waiting to be shipped out and two(banila co superbox + men box 2 anyone got either already?) coming by standard #memeban. Just imagine the amount they are raking in every day with the naked box sales.....

im honestly quite scared of myself and memebox! this adding to cart thing isn't doing very well to my wallet. I have 6 more boxes waiting to be shipped out and two(banila co superbox + men box 2 anyone got either already?) coming by standard #memeban. Just imagine the amount they are raking in every day with the naked box sales.....

TBH I think the naked boxes are a waste of money, and the Luckyboxes now, for those of you have pretty much purchased every box before those.

Is it just me, or is the Mother's day box, 39.00$ now? I thought it was 32$ dollars?

Is it just me, or is the Mother's day box, 39.00$ now? I thought it was 32$ dollars?

mothers day was $39, thats why i said no to it.

your also correct in thinking if you have bought memebox 1-9 unless you are after certain items lucky box are not worth it.great for late comers to try some cult items we have found along the way and raved about the mist, the essence the cheese cream to name a few. the super boxes i set a limit no more than $39 and I'm only buying the ones i know i get good money savings in. i know i spent the money on missha but for the waterfall cream in the uk its £79, and the face powder is also fab and is the bb cream i know its in the box.i also got naked box 1 purely for the cheese cream only as missed luckybox1 and 2 as i was at work and it would go out of stock while i was paying for it.

im kind of annoyed about the naked boxes in that its a rip off for lucky box,same price but all items are disclosed up front.just another box o sell. 

i  like the nature and hair box idea and as its not a global ,lucky,naked,mini,super why don't they just sell there as a limited edition box, more chance of people buying these  as they are say once every 3 months or so.

and i miss not just being able to post a photo on here , i don't see the point of a spoiler link as we just all want to see the box.in picture.

i would also love this thread to be moved into its own group page as its a community now not a thread.

Getting super irritated with Memebox's CS...

I ordered box 9, which was the one where we got charged a few dollars initially & then the remainder of the charge was for 4/14. Well, on the 14th I realized I had the wrong credit card associated with my Pay Pal acct because I got a new card 4/1. E-mailed Memebox & of course have heard nothing back in 2 weeks now. 

Box 9 is now sold out, so I emailed them again & told them to just refund the few dollars they already took out. 

Now I just got an email confirmation from them that says 'Your order has been charged $28.00.' Does this mean I'm getting that box..? They obviously read my e-mail if they were able to charge the new account, but haven't responded. 

Actually you can post a photo or put it in the spoiler.

I don't like the idea of issuing so many boxes either, but as long as they sell them so quickly (look at the naked boxes) it seems to be good idea for the company. All of us should decide what to buy, and I definitely have a problem with this. I buy much to much. I think that Superboxes are not as good as regular ones but it's up to you if you buy them. I prefer to find the specific item on the ebay for instance and stopped ordering SBs after TFS box. They have them in their offer and that's good - they have to sell something and regular boxes are gone so fast.

And I am waiting for new spoilers - as some girls from USA maybe will get their new boxes today via DHL.

• Like 1

Saw they just restocked some of the older boxes!! Had to get in quick cos they pretty much sold out again when i refreshed the page :( 
Wanted to get box 6-2, but settled on the 6 as 6-2 sold out when i refreshed! :o

Saw they just restocked some of the older boxes!! Had to get in quick cos they pretty much sold out again when i refreshed the page :( 

Wanted to get box 6-2, but settled on the 6 as 6-2 sold out when i refreshed! :o

I also noticed this, but are they really restocked or is it a bug?

I'm also bummed that the code "weareback1" only takes off $5 of the whole purchase now.

Before it was $5 per box :(

They were restocked, there was an announcement on their Facebook page. I checked out a few but didn't get anything. I ordered the mini # 2 earlier this week using up the rest of my points. Then today I was one if 50 winners of 10 Memebox points. So I guess I get something else next month, maybe something that will ship in June.

I got my tracking email for mask box#1& hair and body box, they are already in Cincinnati , upgraded to DHL, I don't mind DHL, it's been very reliable for me. I should get my boxes tomorrow. I doubt it will make it AL today. I kind if like they upgraded them, even though I only paid for 1 - 6.99 shipping.

Edited by CharstarWishes

Help!  My name is Puppymomofthree and I have a Memebox addiction!  In two months I have bought 18 boxes from them.  I must stop!  Why oh why have I fallen for Korean products so hard???  At least it has kept me out of Sephora!  ;)

Help!  My name is Puppymomofthree and I have a Memebox addiction!  In two months I have bought 18 boxes from them.  I must stop!  Why oh why have I fallen for Korean products so hard???  At least it has kept me out of Sephora!  ;)

Lol Puppymomofthree! 18??! Clearly you are quite a huge supporter of meme. That I can't do...Im like totally broke~

I wish the company does something for a cause tho....eg box that donates 1/2 of its sales to breast cancer awareness..  At least that relieves some of our shopping addiction issues.  ;)

Edited by veritazy

@stawbewii @CharstarWishes @Vvianc  omg you guys are right...they did restock many boxes. Uh I wish they would slow down on naked boxes / any box that has repeats in them, settle some issues about payment and shipping for others and come up with something thats value for money. soon. before 27th preferably.. (that's when easter $5 expires for all)