MissJexie

Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

I have the feeling those aren't their real names.....reminds me of Game of Thrones, when the Unsullied had to pick a new name daily (before Dany freed them...)

Here, In Australia, on most documents along with your legal name, you can provide "preferred" name & you can use this name in business correspondance.

I'm surprised they haven't done another milk box, it was a huge success and people still rave about it and beg for more restocks of it. And there's SO MANY products that would fit...We keep seeing milk products in lots of other boxes too! 

Bubble Pop 2 would be great as well.

I'm really curious to see what they release tonight. 

I would buy a Milk 2 box in a heartbeat.   I've been sad about missing the Milk box for months. 

• Like 1

I would buy a Milk 2 box in a heartbeat.   I've been sad about missing the Milk box for months. 

I won the Jackpot box the morning that someone on here told me about a milk/whole grains/oriental medicine restock. I bought all 3, and was spazzing out all day about it.

I still remember that as "the day I got the milk restock."

They really need to do a Milk 2 already. Come on Memespies, I'll even avoid using a coupon or points, I'll buy multiples at full price. I'm basically throwing my money at you! 

Edited by cfisher

I feel like there were so many boxes I bought this past month that I barely even remember...does that ever happen to anyone? hahaha

I just read my list of purchased boxes and said, "dessert box?...did that even exist???" I bought a box that I don't even remember being a box in the first place! 

I'm actually excited for the CPM box to arrive so I can see what the ~*mystery gift*~ is. 

*fingers crossed for no nailpolish box leftovers* ;)

• Like 8

I feel like there were so many boxes I bought this past month that I barely even remember...does that ever happen to anyone? hahaha

I just read my list of purchased boxes and said, "dessert box?...did that even exist???" I bought a box that I don't even remember being a box in the first place! 

I'm actually excited for the CPM box to arrive so I can see what the ~*mystery gift*~ is. 

*fingers crossed for no nailpolish box leftovers* ;)

I just received the K-Style #2 today, and never knew I even ordered it <_<

• Like 4

Forgive me for being relatively new, but around what time do new boxes get posted?

Memebox normally releases boxes on monday, wednesday and friday (last week was a major exception - they released boxes monday thru friday!)

If you are signed up for their newsletter:

If you are a VIP, you get an email in the wee hours of the morning (or at least for me it is - I am on the USA East Coast, so EST) with the special discounts for a very limited time period

If you watch this thread, folks will post those links here, as so far, memebox has not restricted the sales to the VIP discount to just VIP's

Around noon to 3pm EST, memebox will send out another newsletter to the non-VIP members, with the links to the boxes.  By now, the discount is gone.

Tuesdays and Thursdays they announce sales in their memeshop

• Like 2

My idiot postie left a parcel pickup card this morning.

I was home, he didn't even knock although the car was right there in the driveway but instead took the time to fill out the card BY HAND and leave it on the door step.

Now I have to put on clothes that aren't pyjamas and walk around to the post office.

What a jerk. I want my global 15!

• Like 2

When do you get notification for making VIP? I am pretty sure I made VIP in September but I haven't received anything yet -_- (not that I am too excited about being a VIP if most of the perks are gone)

When do you get notification for making VIP? I am pretty sure I made VIP in September but I haven't received anything yet -_- (not that I am too excited about being a VIP if most of the perks are gone)

Around the first few days of the month.  I got my notice for september on the 3rd..

• Like 1

I've got Snail Cosmetics, No Makeup Makeup, and Miracle Masks sitting at the post office for me! Happy day. If only I had time to pick it up anytime this week. Maybe Saturday. I'm so excited for No Makeup Makeup.

Then I have six or seven boxes coming after this... what have I done? I need to buy a separate storage unit for everything soon. I'm scared to look at all the boxes I have collected under my desk.

• Like 1

Did any other affiliates get two different 4 digit codes this month?

yes, but it didn't matter.  It didn't count twice.

I wish memebox would stop giving out these different codes.  First, it is confusing.  Once you use a 4 digit code for the month, you cannot use another 4 digit code for that month.  Second, if someone doesn't go thru the affiliate link but still uses the code, the affiliate doesn't get the commission.  Just give us all the same code and promote the links.

Edited by biancardi
  • Like 1

Has anyone run into trouble with their Thumbs Up box? I tried to cancel it at some point, but was told it was too late, and even received notification that it was shipped (but the tracking does not show on the page, and when I looked up the number it does not work). I emailed them and was told they didn't see that I had ordered the box. 

Did anyone not receive their box after trying to cancel it? I'm wondering if they did cancel it after all. 

Hi ladies,

Just a quick hello and post.

I was out of town for the past week and essentially offline for the most part.

(hence my radio silence)

I did however manage to keep up w/ the new Meme releases and purchase 6 boxes while I was gone. :)

When I came home yesterday I was greeted by 5 boxes of awesomeness.

This was a seriously great round of boxes.

1. Honey Box (love it...never got the first one but super happy w/ this)

2. Whole Grains 2 (I may even like this one better than the original)

3. Moisture Surge (looks great. a super useful box)

4. OMG 2 (I love this box! It was a sleeper hit in my opinion. I don't think it's very OMG, but then again I think I am too jaded at this point for anything to be OMG. But it is a really good box on it's own.)

I also got my Soy Bio Lumpoule thanksgiving special set.

Thank you @@Saffyra and @ for the most excellent enabling!

I am just mad about that ampoule! I wish I bought 2 sets. It was such an insane deal.

Hope everyone is doing well.

I have not even attempted to catch up on this massive thread.

So if there are any major headlines, please let me know!

• Like 3

Hi ladies,

Just a quick hello and post.

I was out of town for the past week and essentially offline for the most part.

(hence my radio silence)

I did however manage to keep up w/ the new Meme releases and purchase 6 boxes while I was gone. :)

When I came home yesterday I was greeted by 5 boxes of awesomeness.

This was a seriously great round of boxes.

1. Honey Box (love it...never got the first one but super happy w/ this)

2. Whole Grains 2 (I may even like this one better than the original)

3. Moisture Surge (looks great. a super useful box)

4. OMG 2 (I love this box! It was a sleeper hit in my opinion. I don't think it's very OMG, but then again I think I am too jaded at this point for anything to be OMG. But it is a really good box on it's own.)

I also got my Soy Bio Lumpoule thanksgiving special set.

Thank you @@Saffyra and @ for the most excellent enabling!

I am just mad about that ampoule! I wish I bought 2 sets. It was such an insane deal.

Hope everyone is doing well.

I have not even attempted to catch up on this massive thread.

So if there are any major headlines, please let me know!

Yay welcome back! :D

There wasn't a whole lot that you missed...some bickering, some complaining about customer service, some complaining about the collab boxes...you know, the typical Memebox Thread stuff! LOL

You got some good boxes! I agree- OMG 2 was awesome!! I am obsessed with my volcanic roller ball thingy! haha ;)

• Like 1

@@LisaLeah I don't know what the Thanksgiving deal was, or at least I forget now what it was. But there is another sale on them right now, with a couple of additional items in the series. 

http://us.memebox.com/on-sale/fermented-series#.VCt9ifldUkc

This was it! This is the set I purchased. It's awesome.

Thank you for finding it. I didn't see it on the Memesite earlier.

:)))))

• Like 2

I guess I wasn't paying very close attention, I didn't realize the Thanksgiving one had the two other items! How strange that they'd put it on sale so closely together. At least now you can grab a backup if needed. :) 

This was it! This is the set I purchased. It's awesome.

Thank you for finding it. I didn't see it on the Memesite earlier.

:)))))

I'm seriously loving mine still.  I hope you love it as much as I do!

Yay welcome back! :D

There wasn't a whole lot that you missed...some bickering, some complaining about customer service, some complaining about the collab boxes...you know, the typical Memebox Thread stuff! LOL

You got some good boxes! I agree- OMG 2 was awesome!! I am obsessed with my volcanic roller ball thingy! haha ;)

Thanks for the welcome and the crib notes :)

I got to say, I have a renewed sense of meme appreciation.

When they create a good box, there is just nothing like it in terms of value, quality, innovation and overall fun-ness.  (and I got to say, the vast majority of boxes have been really good!)

I haven't tried the roller ball thingy yet, but it looks fabulous.

Haven't had time to dig into the box and play yet.

Question...does anyone know the difference between a "solution" and an "essence"? I am asking specifically about the Syn-ake product in that box.

Mine was the solution and I am not sure when in the routine to use it and if I would use an essence afterwards? etc...

I guess I wasn't paying very close attention, I didn't realize the Thanksgiving one had the two other items! How strange that they'd put it on sale so closely together. At least now you can grab a backup if needed. :)

Yes, that is what scares me, it's too easy to grab a back up now. :)

If we get some points in the next few days I will take it as a sign.

And if we don't, then I will find another sign. :)

This stuff is seriously great!

I'm seriously loving mine still.  I hope you love it as much as I do!

Big fat major huge honking love!

I've used up the 2 ampoules we got in the global box already, and adored what they did. And they lasted a good long time I must say.

I also have the soap from I think the fermented 2 box?

I typically am not a soap on the face person, but I adore what it does and how it feels. It tightens (in a firming kind of way) yet leaves skin super smooth.

So thank you!

I also got my Soy Bio Lumpoule thanksgiving special set. Thank you @@Saffyra and @fanserviced for the most excellent enabling!

OHHH I'm so happy that we could help lead you into such good temptation. Urgh--that's such a nice set. 

• Like 1

I used to Missha Super Aqua cream at night post pregnancy and during the Australian winter because my skin got crazy dry.  I can't use it during the day though, as its too heavy and my makeup falls off.

Thanks for the welcome and the crib notes :)

I got to say, I have a renewed sense of meme appreciation.

When they create a good box, there is just nothing like it in terms of value, quality, innovation and overall fun-ness.  (and I got to say, the vast majority of boxes have been really good!)

I haven't tried the roller ball thingy yet, but it looks fabulous.

Haven't had time to dig into the box and play yet.

Question...does anyone know the difference between a "solution" and an "essence"? I am asking specifically about the Syn-ake product in that box.

Mine was the solution and I am not sure when in the routine to use it and if I would use an essence afterwards? etc...

When in doubt, just go lightest to heaviest product. I switch stuff into my routine all the time that should probably used elsewhere, but it works for me! Perfect example is that I go: oil cleanse, cream cleanse, booster, toner, aha gel exfoliator, and then sheet mask. After my sheet mask, I use another gentle watery essence/toning water-type product to remove the residue left over from my masks and to add some extra oompf (also to use up all the zillions of products I have LOL) and while that's probably not a typical thing for most routines, it works for me! 

I would test out the consistency and see what it's similar to and go from there on where to put it in your routine. :)

• Like 1