Who do you think is the best male singer of all time? Who do you think is the best female singer of all time?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I think the best male singer of all time is Farrokh Bulsara aka Freddie Mercury from Queen and the best female singer of all time is definitely Jamesetta Hawkins aka Etta James. I am love rock music, as I love the blues and soul and I truly believe these two singers exemplify these genres fully rather than one dimensionally.

I have quite a few singers that I think are amazing, but if I had to choose favorites definitely Freddie and Etta.

So, who do you think are the best singers?

Outstanding!

0.jpg

Simply incredible

0.jpg

Either Freddie Mercury or Steven Tyler. Best female singer would have to go to Joy Williams, I also think Christina Perri is great.

Freddy Mercury and Edith Piaf. I haven't heard a voice nearly as unique as Piaf's.And her songs are so beautiful.

Quote: Originally Posted by lebeautydiaries /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I love Freddy Mercury! For some reason, I've been on a Christina Aguilera kick lately. Her voice is SO naturally beautiful.

I love Christina Aguilera. She is amazing!

Quote: Originally Posted by KellyKaye /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Either Freddie Mercury or Steven Tyler. Best female singer would have to go to Joy Williams, I also think Christina Perri is great.

I love Steven Tyler. He's in his 60s and still has "it". I've never heard Joy Williams before. I like Christina Perri. I remember when I first heard her on YouTube.

Quote: Originally Posted by Deareux /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Freddy Mercury and Edith Piaf. I haven't heard a voice nearly as unique as Piaf's.And her songs are so beautiful.

Edith Piaf is amazingly unique. I love her vibrato and her phrasing. I love how she enunciates her words when she sings.

MIKA :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I majorly fangirl over him (He signed my arm and I have it tattooed) He has been compared to Freddie Mercury so many times and he even sings about it in Grace Kelly.

Quote: Originally Posted by MIKAGlam /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  MIKA :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I majorly fangirl over him (He signed my arm and I have it tattooed) He has been compared to Freddie Mercury so many times and he even sings about it in Grace Kelly.

He is like a cross between Freddie Mercury and also Mick Jagger. I love MIKA!

Quote: Originally Posted by Sarah Afshar /img/forum/go_quote.gif

He is like a cross between Freddie Mercury and also Mick Jagger. I love MIKA!
I could go on and on about how much I love that man. He also wrote lyrics on me and I have that tattooed. I have 5 tattoos that are either written by him, his album art or lyrical representations. I am one of those insane fan girls.

I am so excited about Queen touring with Adam Lambert. Adam Lambert is one of my current favorite singers, if not my favorite if I had to choose someone who is famous today.

Okay, so I don't know what you would count this as but..... I love end Sheeran, and also Haley Williams from paramore... They have been around for a while now. :- I guess. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Am I the only one or?....... o_O U

Back