Eyebrow Pencil Sugestions

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SaraP

Put on some lipstick, you look half dead!
Reaction score
I've been using mac eyeshadow for years and years, but after a recent Ipsy bag I fell in love with the Chella Eyebrow Pencil in Dark Dazzling.

Unfortunately I've already used up 3 in the last 3 months and at $18 each I can justify the cost or effort to get more. I'm looking for something similar but that will last me more than a month and cost isn't really an issue as much as length of use.

Any suggestions????

my favorite is the Tarte Brow Architect, it lasts me longer than many twist up pencils...usually 2-3 months.

Thanks girls I will have to check them out! Not sure where to purchase essence, ulta maybe??

Quote: Originally Posted by Meshybelle /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Anastasia's Brow Wiz pencil. Lasts me a few months. A bit pricey at $21 though.
I follow a lot of girls on Instagram that use this and the finish looks very natural.

Personally, I use Rimmel London Professional Eyebrow Pencil in Dark Brown. It's $5.

I have spotty brows and have been filling them in forever, and I swear I haven't found anything better than my trusty uber-cheap Jordana FabuBrow.

Quote: Originally Posted by sstich79 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have spotty brows and have been filling them in forever, and I swear I haven't found anything better than my trusty uber-cheap Jordana FabuBrow.
Where do you get Jordana?

SO I had an epic fail today...purchased the Define a Brow and it was a good color match. I twisted it up to see the amount of product and it DOESN'T retract!!!!! I gently set it down and the whole thing broke off!! Not sure how much is left, but *&%# that sucked!!!!

Why wouldn't they make it retractable?????

I like the plain old covergirl one.  They're the short ones that come in a 2 pk.

Quote: Originally Posted by azalea97 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I like the plain old covergirl one.  They're the short ones that come in a 2 pk.
I used these before, I just hate having to sharpen them and I like the fine lines of the twist ups.

Quote: Originally Posted by erinenvyy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I love the Essence Eyebrow Designer Pencil. It comes in black, brown and blonde. It's only $1.99
This sounds like something for me.  Where did you find it at?

This sounds like something for me.  Where did you find it at?
They are a little pricey but I only get the lancome eyebrow pencils. I have very dark brown hair and their color sable is amazing. Most other companies don't make a pencil that is dark enough for me..

Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz! Seriously the best brow pencil ever. However, it tends to run out quickly, I can justify the price because it is amazing

I like Anastasia Brow Wiz as well. To make the pencil last longer, I use it with the powder. The powder lasts forever so I use it to fill my brows and just use the pencil where I need a little more definition like the start of the brow, the arch, and the tail.

Back