Best, longest lasting WP black liquid liner...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I mentioned this in another thread, but my personal faves are Make Up For Ever, Stila Smudge Pot, and Bourjois Pinceau (this one is liquid and at least on my skin, has the best staying power).

Quote: Originally Posted by Allison Ryan /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I mentioned this in another thread, but my personal faves are Make Up For Ever, Stila Smudge Pot, and Bourjois Pinceau (this one is liquid and at least on my skin, has the best staying power).
These are great choices. I have read a lot about them and I have seen the difference that they can bring in real life already. On the one hand, I just want to ask you whether they are also easy to remove. This is one of my many problems with make-up because I cannot find makeup removers that are good enough. 

Right now I'm using the Estee Lauder remover and not having any problems.  I only have it because my mom got it as part of a free gift when she spent a lot of money on skincare items!  I would say that of the 3, the Bourjois is the easiest to remove and the Smudge Pot the most difficult, but I would say they all come off fairly easily :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Marc Jacobs Magic Marc'er Precision Pen in Blacquer and Stila's Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Black are both fantastic.

Quote: Originally Posted by Allison Ryan /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Right now I'm using the Estee Lauder remover and not having any problems.  I only have it because my mom got it as part of a free gift when she spent a lot of money on skincare items!  I would say that of the 3, the Bourjois is the easiest to remove and the Smudge Pot the most difficult, but I would say they all come off fairly easily :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
That is fantastic! Removing make-ups really take off so much of my time. I do not see the point of having smudge make-up all over my face before I sleep so I will follow all your leads. Hopefully, I will get them for free like you did with the products from your mother. Hah. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I'm really loving Jesse's Girl Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner.  The only thing that sucks is that it's only available online or at Rite Aid - which isn't always in stock in my area. :/

Back