Beauty interview for all of you!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi girls!

This is a 20 questions-survey, in which we answer about our beauty routine and makeup preferences, just to know each other
icon_cool.gif

This is it, just fill in with your answers!!

1. How often do you wash you face?
2. What's your face cleanser?

3. What's your skin type?

4. Do you use any scrub? How often and what is it?

5. Do you use any face masks? How often and what is it?

6. What's your face day cream?

7. Do you use any other creams or face products? (night cream, serums, eye products)

8. What's you current foundation? And do you like or do you plan to change it?

9. What's your concealer?
10. Do you know your skin undertone?
11. Do you like and use false eyelashes?
12. How often do you change your mascara?
13. What's your favourite brand for mascaras?

14. Do you use eye pencils and khols? How many do you own?

15. List your 3 favourite lipsticks

16. List your 3 favourite lipglosses

17. List your 2 favourite blushes

18. If you had to do a 3 elements makeup, what would you put on?

19. Do you ever go out with no makeup at all?

20. List your 3 favourite makeup brands

Here is my answer in bold

Quote:

Originally Posted by ItalianDream /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Hi girls!

This is a 20 questions-survey, in which we answer about our beauty routine and makeup preferences, just to know each other
icon_cool.gif

This is it, just fill in with your answers!!

2 x a day (Once in the morning and once @ night before i slp)

I use random brands of facial cleanser

Combination dry

Yes. Once a week. MAC Volcanic ash exfliolator

Yes. Once in 3 weeks. Kiehs marine mud mask

Mac marine bright moisture creme

7. Do you use any other creams or face products? (night cream, serums, eye products)

YSL Forever youth liberator serum, YSL forever youth liberator gel serum creme

YSL serum foundation, YSL le teint foundation. MAC face and body foundation. Like the hydrating properties and glowy finish. Not planning to change.

MAC studio finish concealer palette & Covermark

YES. yellow undertone

Seldom use. Too lazy to apply even though it takes less than 5mins to apply. Eyes gets tired at the end of the day from wearing falsies

Once a yr LOL... I know i m supposed to change at least every 6mths, but my mascara lasts me for a yr..so why not?

MAC extended play gigablack mascara

YES. More than 10

MAC candy yum yum, MAC flat out fabulous, YSL Rouge volupte shine #19

MAC richer luscher cremesheen glass, MAC just superb cremesheen glass, MAC fashion whim cremesheen glass

MAC Royal sunset, MAC peony petal (judging from the frequency that i use... I have more than 300 blushers so it's really hard for me to pick up jus 2 )

Concealer, Blusher and lipstick

Very rarely

MAC, Urban decay and YSL

1. How often do you wash you face? Twice daily, though sometimes doing high summer I might do more if my makeup is melting down. 2. What's your face cleanser? Clinique 3 Step 3. What's your skin type? Combination 4. Do you use any scrub? How often and what is it? Sometimes I use Suki exfoliating cleanser for a treat, because iLife the lemongrass smell. Otherwise I use Clinique's. 5. Do you use any face masks? How often and what is it? No, but I just got a Boots Botanicals mask in a VoxBox and it sounds like a good time to start! 6. What's your face day cream? Clinique Dramatically Different   7. Do you use any other creams or face products? (night cream, serums, eye products) Lancôme Genifique because I got it as part of a value set. 8. What's you current foundation? And do you like or do you plan to change it? Neutrogena Mineral Sheers, Clinique or Estée Lauder BB cream if I want something a little more sheer. 9. What's your concealer? I just got one from ELF. I haven't really used them so this is a new adventure. 10. Do you know your skin undertone? Blue, cool and pretty fair. 11. Do you like and use false eyelashes? I have never used them. I itched like hell after using the stick-on eyeliner from Birchbox a couple years back, and they were a pain in the derrière so I never wanted to try anything else requiring glue around the eyes. 12. How often do you change your mascara? Every three to four months. 13. What's your favourite brand for mascaras? Anything drugstore-cheap, usually CoverGirl or Rimmel. Mascara is the one thing I refuse to buy at the department stores or the premium aisles at Ulta, because it's so expensive and I end up chucking them after a few months. I will replace foam applicators similarly, because I'm neurotic that way. 14. Do you use eye pencils and khols? How many do you own? I have around 10 or 12 pencils. Until last month I rarely wore shadows, sticking mainly to liners. 15. List your 3 favourite lipsticks Lancôme, Maybelline, Nyx Round Tube. 16. List your 3 favourite lipglosses Nyx, Stila, Lancôme. 17. List your 2 favourite blushes CoverGirl Glow blush, Benefit Dandelion. 18. If you had to do a 3 elements makeup, what would you put on? Bronzer, lipstick and mascara. 19. Do you ever go out with no makeup at all? Rarely! 20. List your 3 favourite makeup brands Lancôme, Estée Lauder, Nyx.

1. How often do you wash you face? Once a day in the morning. Horrible I know 😔 2. What's your face cleanser? Dermal e radiant cleanser 3. What's your skin type? Combination 4. Do you use any scrub? How often and what is it? Yes. Sea buckthorn scrub Everytime I shower. 5. Do you use any face masks? How often and what is it? Not all the time but when I do I use mint julep 6. What's your face day cream? Zia oil free moisturizer 7. Do you use any other creams or face products? (night cream, serums, eye products) Zia vitamin c serum Zia spray toner Weleda eye cream 8. What's you current foundation? And do you like or do you plan to change it? Channel matte. Also love revlon whipped but it's a little harsh so I don't always use it. 9. What's your concealer? Mac Pro long wear 10. Do you know your skin undertone? Beige 11. Do you like and use false eyelashes? Yes almost everyday 12. How often do you change your mascara? Almost once a month but only because I can't commit 13. What's your favourite brand for mascaras? Stila stay all day only because it's waterproof Maybeline falsies is great. I need to try some high en waterproofs 14. Do you use eye pencils and khols? How many do you own? Yes. At least 10. Mostly mac and ud 15. List your 3 favourite lipsticks Mac snob creme cup angel 16. List your 3 favourite lipglosses Buxom dolly revlon peach something all NYX butter glosses 17. List your 2 favourite blushes Mac sun basked mac peaches 18. If you had to do a 3 elements makeup, what would you put on? Foundation Bronzed False lashes 19. Do you ever go out with no makeup at all? All the time 20. List your 3 favourite makeup brands Mac UD channel Estée Lauder hourglass

1. How often do you wash your face?
Twice a day, morning and night

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Gentle Face Cleanser

Dry-Sensitive

3 times a week I use the Palmer's CBF Exfoliating face Scrub

not really...

Garnier Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel-Cream for dry skin

Night cream, eye cream, and serum

MAC Studio Tech in NC-15; I love this foundation and re-purchase it all the time

I use 3 at a time:
~ MUFE Cover All in #1
~ Chanel Perfection Concealer
~ Estee Lauder Double Wear

Yes, Pink

Whenever I have the energy to do so, I do

Every 4 or 5 months

L'oreal and Rimmel

Yes, I own somewhere around 14

Wet n Wild's "Dollhouse pink", MAC's "Saint Germain", NYX Round Lipstick in "Tweed"

NYC Liquid Lip Shine "Prospect Pink", Buxom "Pink Lady", MAC's Dazzleglass "Boundlessly Beige"

Canmake Powder Cheeks in PW20, ELF Studio Blush "Pink Passion"

Concealer, Mascara, Blush

Regularly

MAC, Chanel, Wet n Wild, NYX, Urban Decay

1-2 times per day

Currently it's Philosophy's Purity made simple.

Combination

Yes. Once a week I use Suki.

Yes. Origin's Charcoal mask and Queen Helene's Mint Julip mask.

First Aid Beauty's Face Cream.

The Body Shop's Tea Tree nail moisturizer, Clinique's All About the Eyes Rich

Buxom Show Some Skin. I love it!

Maybelline Dream Lumi and a Black Opal one

I'm very yellow/warm

Nope.

Every month.

Buxom, Tarte, Too Faced, and L'Oreal

Yes. Way too many.

Urban Decay Venom, Urban Decay Fiend, Rimmel x Kate Moss (black tube) #08

Maybelline Color Sensational High Gloss in Mocha-mazing and Plum Luster, Urban Decay lip junkie in Naked

Nars Lovejoy and theBalm Instain in Swiss Dot

Eyeliner, cream eyeshadow, lipgloss

Yep.

Urban Decay, Buxom, Too Faced

1. How often do you wash your face?

Once a day, at night. I just rinse my face in the morning.

LUSH Buche De Noel, LUSH Let the Good Times Roll, Philosophy Purity Made Simple.

I honestly have no idea. Some days my skin is dry and flaky, some days it's comfortable, some days it's shiny. My skin is a pain.

A few times a week, I use LUSH Let the Good Times Roll. It's about as scrubby as I get.

Only my various samples :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Currently Eucerin Skin Calming Daily Moisturizing Creme (I think). I was previously using the Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer.

Just some various samples I have :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1, but I haven't work foundation in about a week and a half. I like it, but my skin has been very irritating so it's been hard to get light coverage that isn't cakey. I just ordered the Too Faced Beauty Balm so I'm hoping that will work with the current state of my skin.

Rarely use one. I'd like to try the NARS Creamy Concealer though.

I'm fairly sure it's cool, seeing as I'm very fair and tend to burn (as opposed to tanning). However, I bought the L'oreal True Match in C1 and it's... not correct.

I got a pair for Halloween but ended up not wearing them because I hadn't switched to contacts yet. I haven't composed an opinion on them yet.

Once a year. I know that's really bad, but I switch between 5~, so it doesn't make sense to throw them out so often.

Covergirl. Lash Blast Volume, Clump Crusher Extensions, and Bombshell Volume have been some of my favorites.

Yes, and I own 8 ish liquid eyeliner pens, and 12 ish eyeliner pencils.

Don't have a favorite, because I don't wear lipstick very often. I have some ELF ones that I do like.

Uh, I don't know. I like my Urban Decay sample (from N2). I usually just wear lip balm because I'm lazy.

I only have a couple, so I can't pick favorites. I'm currently enjoying my Maybelline Dream Bouncy in Orchid Hush.

Liquid eyeliner, mascara, and eyebrows (pencil/gel)

Once in a while.

Urban Decay, Maybelline, and Covergirl (I guess?). I've gotten into high end makeup in the last six months or so, so I'm still trying to pick out my favorites.

1. How often do you wash you face? every day/night
2. What's your face cleanser? I alternate between Noxzema, Bella Terra milky cleanser & Simple moisturizing cleanser. I sometimes use the Korean cleansing samples you get when you purchase things from their store/sites

3. What's your skin type? Combination (oily Tzone, dry everywhere else)

4. Do you use any scrub? How often and what is it? Yes. Currently using St Ives Timeless scrub and a korean brand call The Face Shop's Black Sugar Honey Scrub. About every 2-3 days or so.

5. Do you use any face masks? How often and what is it? Yes. It's those korean face masks. (sorry too many to name out)

6. What's your face day cream? Simple's moisturizer

7. Do you use any other creams or face products? (night cream, serums, eye products) Nope. But starting to. Just need some good ones.

8. What's you current foundation? And do you like or do you plan to change it? Covergirl Trublend 3-1 Outlast, BB cream (various Korean brands), Aveda pressed powder. They pretty decent. Coverage is also good.

9. What's your concealer? Marykay concealer, Maybelline Dream Musse Concealers and I think its either Covergirl or Maybelline concealer stick
10. Do you know your skin undertone? I think it's yellow but honestly, I don't know and I don't know how to tell.
11. Do you like and use false eyelashes? Like: Yes. Use: No
12. How often do you change your mascara? Barely since I barely use it.
13. What's your favourite brand for mascaras? I guess Maybelline since that what I have mostly own

14. Do you use eye pencils and khols? How many do you own? Yes. and way too many

15. List your 3 favourite lipsticks: Maybelline Color Sensation Lipstick, Markay's Lipstick, & IDK. LOL

16. List your 3 favourite lipglosses: don't really have fave as I just use whatever I feel like that day

17. List your 2 favourite blushes: Aveda blushes. (I don't use much blushes since I get naturally red on my cheeks easily)

1. How often do you wash you face? twice a day
2. What's your face cleanser? Korres Wild Rose (AM); Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser with Shea Butter (PM) (will change this up in the summer)

3. What's your skin type? Normal to Combination

4. Do you use any scrub? How often and what is it? L'occitane Shea Butter Ultra Rich Face Scrub (My HG!)

5. Do you use any face masks? How often and what is it? I've been meaning to, I have so many full-size and travel products, but I'm lazy.

6. What's your face day cream? Varies. Lancome Energie de Vie, Clinique Dramatically Different, Philosophy Hope in a Jar, and many more

7. Do you use any other creams or face products? (night cream, serums, eye products) Too many I've been trying out: NUXE Nuxellence Jeunesse, Korres Greek Yoghurt Sleeping Facial, Benefit It's Potent, Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair, Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream.. TOO MANY I'm using. I love trying out new things!

8. What's you current foundation? And do you like or do you plan to change it? Don't really wear. But currently using Estee Lauder Double Wear Light and Dior Diorskin Nude BB Creme

9. What's your concealer? Right now, I'm using Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay In Place, Benefit Boi-ing, Benefit Erase Paste, Tarte Maracuja Creaseless..
10. Do you know your skin undertone? Yellow
11. Do you like and use false eyelashes? Never owned one, never tried, but always curious!
12. How often do you change your mascara? I always have more than 10 in rotation at any given time. And have more than 20 unopened. Mascara's my favorite makeup!
13. What's your favourite brand for mascaras? Urban Decay, Benefit, Dior.. 

14. Do you use eye pencils and khols? How many do you own? I have a lot. I would say more than 60! But I don't use them usually. I almost always use my Smashbox Gel Liner

15. List your 3 favourite lipsticks YSL Rouge Volupte, UD Revolution, Tarte

16. List your 3 favourite lipglosses Benefit, UD, Buxom

17. List your 2 favourite blushes theBalm Cabana Boy, Benefit Box O' Powders

18. If you had to do a 3 elements makeup, what would you put on? Black Eyeliner, Mascara, Blush

19. Do you ever go out with no makeup at all? All the time!

20. List your 3 favourite makeup brands Benefit, UD, Korres... Dior (and more!)

1. How often do you wash you face? - Everyday
2. What's your face cleanser? - I like to use several, however; Dermalogica's Special Cleansing Gel is what I am using right now.

3. What's your skin type? - Combination

4. Do you use any scrub? How often and what is it? - Yes. At least 3 times a week. Peter Thomas Roth's Botanical Buffing Beads or Kate Somerville ExfoliKate.

5. Do you use any face masks? How often and what is it? - Yes. At least twice a week. I use several. Really loving AHAVA's Purifying Mud Mask.

6. What's your face day cream? - I like to use several. Today was Elizabeth Arden's Prevage. I use a lot of Lancôme products.

7. Do you use any other creams or face products? (night cream, serums, eye products) - Yes. Estee Lauder's Advanced Night Repair.

8. What's you current foundation? And do you like or do you plan to change it? - Estee Lauder's Doublewear. Yes, but I am really content right now.

9. What's your concealer? - MAC's Select Cover Concealer
10. Do you know your skin undertone? - NC42 in MAC, so cool.
11. Do you like and use false eyelashes? - No and no.
12. How often do you change your mascara? - Every 4-6 months.
13. What's your favourite brand for mascaras? - Estee Lauder. Also love...Lancôme, Benefit, and Maybelline.

14. Do you use eye pencils and khols? How many do you own? - Yes. Quite a few.

15. List your 3 favourite lipsticks - MAC, Chanel, or Givenchy.

16. List your 3 favourite lipglosses - Yves Saint Laurent, Laura Mercier, or Dior.

17. List your 2 favourite blushes - NARS or MAC

18. If you had to do a 3 elements makeup, what would you put on? - BB/CC Cream, Lip Gloss, and Mascara.

19. Do you ever go out with no makeup at all? - Yes. I wear no makeup to the gym.

20. List your 3 favourite makeup brands - I love a lot, however; I own the most of Estee Lauder, Lancôme, and Urban Decay.

10. Do you know your skin undertone? - NC42 in MAC, so cool.
No babe, MAC does the names backward because the product is supposed to neutralize your skin tone. So NC means that it's bringing cool tones to your warm skin to even it out. So if you're NC42 it means you have a warm skin tone!

Quote: Originally Posted by saycrackagain /img/forum/go_quote.gif

No babe, MAC does the names backward because the product is supposed to neutralize your skin tone. So NC means that it's bringing cool tones to your warm skin to even it out. So if you're NC42 it means you have a warm skin tone!

I am really "neutral" to be honest, so I could go either or. My foundation has a "cool" undertone (I use Lauder's Doublewear) which is why I believe NC42 looks cool in comparison to warm. I have swatched a lot of "warm" undertoned foundations and concealers and they didn't really do well. NC42 looks very warm in comparison to something like NW40, but does look cool in comparison to other shades. I think it is a balance for me. I do think I am a neutral cool though.

1. How often do you wash you face? Once a day :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
2. What's your face cleanser? I use a prescription cleanser.

3. What's your skin type? Combo!

4. Do you use any scrub? How often and what is it? Once a day. Clinique scrub!

5. Do you use any face masks? How often and what is it? Nope!

6. What's your face day cream? Aveeno extra calming lotion.

7. Do you use any other creams or face products? (night cream, serums, eye products) Prescription acne meds.

8. What's you current foundation? And do you like or do you plan to change it? Tarte powder foundation, and no :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

9. What's your concealer? Tarte :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
10. Do you know your skin undertone? Yep! Yellow.
11. Do you like and use false eyelashes? No and no.
12. How often do you change your mascara? Every few months
13. What's your favourite brand for mascaras? Buxom!

14. Do you use eye pencils and khols? How many do you own? Yes! I have several.

15. List your 3 favorite lipsticks. Hmm. Urban Decay, Buxom, and one that I can't remember the name of.

16. List your 3 favorite lip glosses. OCC, UD, NARS

17. List your 2 favorite blushes. NARS Amour, NARS Orgasm

18. If you had to do a 3 elements makeup, what would you put on? concealer, eyeliner, eyeshadow

19. Do you ever go out with no makeup at all? All the time! It's actually more common for me to go out without makeup on.

20. List your 3 favourite makeup brands. Tarte, UD, NARS

1. How often do you wash you face? I typically only wash my face at night.

2. What's your face cleanser? Cetephil Daily Cleanser.

3. What's your skin type? Combination, but leads more on the oily side.

4. Do you use any scrub? How often and what is it? I really don't use scrubs, but on the occasion that I feel like my skin needs a good cleaning, I will use Ole Henriksen's Walnut Complexion Scrub. 

5. Do you use any face masks? How often and what is it?Nope, don't use face masks. 

6. What's your face day cream? N/A

7. Do you use any other creams or face products? (night cream, serums, eye products) I use Babor's Cooling Eye Gel, and RoC Retinal Corrextion Night Cream for Sensitive Skin.

8. What's you current foundation? And do you like or do you plan to change it? I'm currently using Kat Von D's Lock-It Tattoo Foundation. I absolutely LOVE it, and will never change as long as my skin continues to agree with it. It is the best foundation I have found to cover my old acne scars. 

9. What's your concealer? Benefit Fakeup Hydrating Crease Control Concealer. I got a sample in my Birchbox, and I have been using it ever since. Great coverage, and feels so silky smooth.

10. Do you know your skin undertone? I have warm tones.

11. Do you like and use false eyelashes? Love them! I actually just really got into them, because I was always so horrible with the application that I would end up with super crooked lashes. I had a friend sit with me one day and show me step by step how to put them on right, and now I almost cannot go without them!

12. How often do you change your mascara? I am a mascara addict, so I am always changing it up! I seem to go through mascara like wildfire too, so it's crazy how much I actually buy. I'm currently stuck on L'Oreal Voluminous Volume Building mascara in Carbon Black.

13. What's your favourite brand for mascaras? I honestly really don't have one. I have found many different options that I have found work for me, from Dior to L'Oreal to Tarte. I'm not partial!

14. Do you use eye pencils and khols? How many do you own? I use Rimmel's Scandal Eyes Kohl eyeliner in black almost everyday. I really like how you can blend it to look super intense, or buff it out to give it a great smoky quality. It is also so soft to apply, and really glides across my waterline. 

15. List your 3 favourite lipsticks. Maybelline Color Whisper in Faint For Fuchsia, Maybelline Colorsensational Nude Collection in Blushing Beige, and Revlon Super Lustrous in Honey Bare

16. List your 3 favourite lipglosses. Benefit Hoola Ultra Plush Lip Gloss is my go-to, and nothing else!

17. List your 2 favourite blushes. Stila Custom Color Blush in Pink and E.L.F Studio Contouring Blush and Bronzer

18. If you had to do a 3 elements makeup, what would you put on? Foundation, Mascara and Lip Gloss/Stick

19. Do you ever go out with no makeup at all? Very rarely; I have some bad acne scars on my face that I am self conscious about, so I like to at least put a light foundation on with some mascara to make me look alive.

20. List your 3 favourite makeup brands. Tarte, NYX and Maybelline

1. How often do you wash you face? Every morning and night. 
2. What's your face cleanser? For morning, Cetaphil gentle wash, for night, Bioderma Crealine H20 to remove makeup, Free & Clear liquid cleanser, then a second wash with Cetaphil. 

3. What's your skin type? Dry, sensitive, a bit of oilyness around my nose. 

4. Do you use any scrub? How often and what is it? Nope! those things suck. 

5. Do you use any face masks? How often and what is it? Homemade Honey oatmeal mask, or just honey. Once a week, though more often than not it's just once a month or so.... 

6. What's your face day cream? Eurecin Daily protection spf 15.

7. Do you use any other creams or face products? (night cream, serums, eye products) Eurecin professional repair extremly dry skin lotion for night, as it's rich and moisturizing but my skin soaks it up rather quick, sometimes I mix Josie Maran argan oil in it when my face needs some extra moisture, and finally, a generic walmart eye cream... I'm looking for something better as I'm starting to see fine lines. perhaps a vit c serum?

8. What's you current foundation? And do you like or do you plan to change it? I currently mix smashbox bb cream (spf 35) with Revlon Colorstay. I like that it has spf for daily use. when i'm not frankensteining my foundation, I usually use shiseido lifting foundation with spf 17 in it... I make sure for every day, my products have some form of SPF coverage, since I don't plan on being photographed anyway so better safe than sorry. I like the current mix - it's a skin but better type of application on me with a flat top brush, and it's light enough (feeling wise) with great coverage for every day use. I will probably change it for summer for something lighter yet, but so far I like it. my shiseido foundation is my winter staple since it's moisturizing to me. 

9. What's your concealer? I have a lot... but currently on rotation: mac studio finish concealer spf 30 for cleaning up eyebrows and blemishes, nars creamy concealer for under eye, bobbi brown corrector in peach for correcting dark circles. 

10. Do you know your skin undertone? yellow beige undertones. 

11. Do you like and use false eyelashes? I love them but I never wear them - don't know how to put them on!

12. How often do you change your mascara? once every 3 months of if it has dried out fast.

13. What's your favourite brand for mascaras? covergirl clump crusher in water resistant and covergirl lashblast volume in black brown -- sometimes I will use both for extra length and volume. I hate the waterproof formulas because I end up tearing lashes out. 

14. Do you use eye pencils and khols? How many do you own? I mostly use a black one, though I have some but I'm lazy when it comes to pencil.....

15. List your 3 favourite lipsticks - mac twig, mac angel, mac brick-o-la

16. List your 3 favourite lipglosses - loreal color riche in really rose, mac boybait, and a smashbox one in melondramatic.

17. List your 2 favourite blushes -- OH MAN BUT I HAVE SO MANY! Ok, nars torrid and illamasqua chase. 

18. If you had to do a 3 elements makeup, what would you put on? eyebrows, bb cream, mascara, with blush being the 4th i can't go without. 

19. Do you ever go out with no makeup at all? sometimes but not really.

20. List your 3 favourite makeup brands:  illamasqua, inglot, mac (I was going to say urban decay, since I love their eyeshadows, but I get so much more use out of my inglot shadows which are all gorgeous, apply like a dream and are half the price...so more affordable and equal if not better quality with more product).

2xday

Caudalie foam cleanser

Combination

1-2 times per week .kiehls papaya enzyme scrub and one by la roche posay.

1-2 times per week. Caudalie purifying mask,korres cinnamon n clay mask

La roche Posay Effaclar Matte

Caudalie eyes and lips cream

8. What's you current foundation?And do you like or do you plan to change it?

La Roche Posay, bb cream by Bourjois Une, So bio etic. yes the First!

Benefit Fake Up

yes, yellow

No dont need do!  have naturally curly and long lashes.

I love them I use many different at the same time!

la roche posay for the day (really discrete and natural looking) and bourjois for the night!

14. Do you use eye pencils and khols?How many do you own?

Yes, around 10.

Too Faced (Cinnamon Kiss and Spice Spice Baby),

Benefit Hydra-Smooth Lip Color in Nice 'n Teasy,

Une by Bourjois lip-toned lipstick in maaaaany shades (the most natural looking I have ever tried!)

I never use glosses but I own around 5! I prefer a creamy sheer hydrating lipstick like Too Faced/Une from above!

Une by Bourjois/korres

bb cream, mascara or pencil, lipstick

Yes all the time!

Une by Bourjois everything looks so natural! Korres, Benefit!

That was so much fun!

Back