kawaiimeows

Birchbox Anniversary Codes

I got my sweet16 code but don't know what to buy. The wording suggests it is 25% off one item not your order, which would suggest I should get one big item. I was thinking of the Library of Flowers Field kit but couldn't decide on a scent. Or the Jouer kit. Any chance they might invent a new LE box soon?

I have the Jouer kit and it is nice but just keep in mind it's VERY small!  The whole thing snapped together fits in my hand and I'm not a professional basketball player :)  Also I had a horrible time getting the pressed powder and bronzer out of the pan.  Finally gave up and moved on to something else.

I got my sweet16 code but don't know what to buy. The wording suggests it is 25% off one item not your order, which would suggest I should get one big item. I was thinking of the Library of Flowers Field kit but couldn't decide on a scent. Or the Jouer kit. Any chance they might invent a new LE box soon?

I just used mine on my whole order

• Like 1

Thanks. After I re-read the fine print and it does say a full size order not product. I keep adding and removing things from my cart. There is a new perfect blow out kit, but it has a lot of items I've already sampled and Ulta has one for $8. Some holiday stuff appeared as of this morning so I will probably wait as long as I can before I decide. I know the magical holy grail item will appear as soon as I use the code.    

• Like 2

Thanks. After I re-read the fine print and it does say a full size order not product. I keep adding and removing things from my cart. There is a new perfect blow out kit, but it has a lot of items I've already sampled and Ulta has one for $8. Some holiday stuff appeared as of this morning so I will probably wait as long as I can before I decide. I know the magical holy grail item will appear as soon as I use the code.    

I just bought a beauty blender and they came out with the beauty blender with a gift sub offer. :( Go figure