All Time Fav Foods.... hmmm lets see. ;-)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Courtnee

Courtnee
Reaction score
Basically... What is your fav food. And has it always been it if not... Why????? ?:) Mine is CHOCOLATE OF COURSE!!!!! LOL:)

So cool... Love it, I wouldn't mind trying it if I could. Lol:) Nice to know some peoples different tastes... Totally agree with hamburgers.:)

Oh yeah girl... I love spaghetti... Think it makes me think of Italians and people from the mediterainian, you know... I think seeing people from foreign countries just make me even more interested in eating it as well. :)

Quote: Originally Posted by Courtnee /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh yeah girl... I love spaghetti... Think it makes me think of Italians and people from the mediterainian, you know... I think seeing people from foreign countries just make me even more interested in eating it as well. :)
For sure :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  If I ever make it to Italy, I'll totally get my fill of pasta lol  I'm also always curious to see if stuff I like to have here is different from where it originated.  I once took a friend from Tokyo to a Japanese restaurant here in Canada, and she said that the food looked great, but was nothing like what she had back home.  I guess everywhere kinda develops their own style.

Back