Does anybody know where I could find a slimming, black blazer?? I can't seem to find one ANYWHERE...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm looking for a sexy and QUITE slimming blazer. I would love for it to have accents of leather or something "punky" like studs or something, but this is not necessary as long as it has something unique.

I'm about 5'2 and barely a half or something and have recently gained a little weight since my divorce. I am now back up to 106 or 107 :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. My budget is about $100-115, but I am willing to negotiate. I am well aware I will have to get it tailored to fit me perfectly.

Any help would be so very greatly appreciated!

Also, you know you don't haaaave to use all of the money! ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

It sounds like you want a more fashiony blazer, but if you want something a little more formal, I've found that banana republic's clothes are great cut. I'm a size 10-12 in women's clothes generally, and very hour glassed shaped, and they do a good job at slipping and accentuating in the right areas, for me anyway.

Back