Newbie here and a beauty blogger

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all,

I have been a lurker on this forum for a while but I decided it was time to introduce myself. My name is Shruti and I started a beauty blog late last year. I really enjoy blogging and reading other blogs.

If you fancy some light reading here is my blog - MISSY IN THE MIRROR

I would love to get some feedback, I am still new at blogging and trying to learn as much as possible.

Hi there @redwildcat1412! I'm Cookie and welcome to Makeuptalk!
yaya.gif

Here's a quick way to get started and learn more about us -

Some of the most popular sections of Makeuptalk are:

If you click on the link above for the Beauty Blogger forum, you'll find a Beauty Blog Link thread where you can share your blog info with other bloggers!

Please be sure to take a look at our Terms of Service for a good understanding of site guidelines, especially in regards to bloggers/blogging and posting info from your blog as we do have some rules regarding such.

I know you'll love it here, so don't be shy, come on in and enjoy!

Happy Makeuping!

Cookie
heart.gif

If it is to give tips and things like that to do with makeup, I would not be good for that because, even though I have some alright ideas I really know nothing about makeup, so I guess learning is a good place to start. :). Right???

Back