Birchbox + Benefit Event

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Did anyone else go? I went to the one in Boston and had a good time. Just wish I had brought a friend with me because there was a lot of waiting around! I thought it was a pretty good deal $45 for getting your brows done, make-up done, a BB with benefit samples and $35 credit to the store. I ended up buying the big beautiful eyes palette and the cabana glama for just $19 total! I would definitely go to more BB events in the future!

Wish I had known about this, I'm in Boston and would have loved to go. How did you find out about it?

They sent out an email, I actually got the NY one but I checked and they had one in Boston! You can check eventbrite too, usually they have Birchbox events up. 

I got the email for this (also Boston!) and was soo tempted but there just wasn't any more room in my budget this month.  I've already made way to many beauty purchases to justify it :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  what were the samples that came in the Benefit box??  I always LOVE going to these things and getting the free special boxes, usually the samples are awesome.

It came with: 

- 2.5ml Stay Don't Stray

- .14oz Bad Gal Lash

- .1 oz It's Potent! Eye Cream

- .11oz creaseless cream shadow in no pressure! 

- one of those twistbands, not pictured because i'm using it now! 

hmm I didn't get any email.

You ladies have to keep me updated with Boston events! Would love to meet up with you at an event

Looks like a great event, sorry I  missed it

Back