Perfume Quiz

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello! Have you ladies encountered any fun fragrance/makeup quizzes lately? I would LOVE to check them out. Always on the lookout for something new and cool. 

Pinrose.com has a neat little quiz, and as a reward for your efforts they send you three free samples.
Thank you for posting this! I love perfume samples and this is amazing.

Check out Luckyscent.com if you enjoy harder-to-find, niche brands. The samples are not free; you can expect to pay an average price of $5.00 per vial, for most scents; but the quality they offer is supreme and every fragrance I have tried leaves the stuff you find at Macy's coughing and wheezing in the dust. They're not cheap either, but this is a case of definitely getting what you pay for. I haven't liked everything I've sampled, but I can tell they're all very well-made, often hand-blended and more highly-concentrated with better-quality ingredients than you find in many mass-market department store perfumes.

Quote: Originally Posted by Bflopolska /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Pinrose.com has a neat little quiz, and as a reward for your efforts they send you three free samples.
I got so excited about some of their scents, but they don't ship to Canada :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back