MissJexie

Korean /Asian Beauty and Skincare Talk!

can someone post the link to beautynetkorea ebay page please! ^.^
I just bought directly from their website which is www.beautynetkorea.com. Have have mileage points similar to Memebox. Oh and free shipping!

I just bought directly from their website which is www.beautynetkorea.com. Have have mileage points similar to Memebox. Oh and free shipping!
I ordered directly from the site too. I got a shipping notice this morning. I also have 8 items on my wish list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissJexie View Post

So I went sample crazy and added a bunch of stuff to my cart, but it won't let me choose a shipping option. Everything says "Invalid." I live in the US, so I'm wondering why I can't make an order. :(

Try this:

http://testerkorea.com/page.asp?uid=42

Also, if you guys are looking for good deals on specific items, eBay is also a great place for deals. I actually buy most of my Korean and Japanese products there. Since everyone is trying to compete for customers, it drives the prices down pretty well!

• Like 1

Does anyone know any good primers for underneath BB creams? I'm not really in love with any of the US brand primers, so I'm looking for some good Asian primers. 

Bah, I'm in Montgomery and have been meaning to get by Target to see if they have the Laniege line but I guess they don't. Hope they will soon! Thanks @MissJexie  for starting this thread!!
I went by the Birmingham Alabama target store Friday and it has not been set up yet. So if your in town like I was this weekend you might want to call to see if they had added the Laneige products. I ended up get some body butter and lip tint.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackMagicRose View Post

Does anyone know any good primers for underneath BB creams? I'm not really in love with any of the US brand primers, so I'm looking for some good Asian primers. 

The banila co primers are amazing! :) Makes my skin feel really soft and smooth. They also have 4 types - hydrating, natural, classic, classic matte. Been using the stella organic cleansing soap from memebox #5, i've never used cleansing soap before ._. But wondering if anyone has used it too? It feels great on my skin, it feels so nice after! 

I've tried the Vedacell shampoo this morning. Other than smelling like mint and herbs, I didn't see/ feel a difference. I'll stick to my regular shampoo after it is all used up...

On another note, my soles are peeling a little at day 4 (referring to my earlier post on the use of Korean foot peels). Definitely not as drastic as those in blog reviews but it's something. :/

Has anyone tried the caviar cleanser from box #8 or the Nuganic pore from luckybox #1? Curious~~~

I've tried the Vedacell shampoo this morning. Other than smelling like mint and herbs, I didn't see/ feel a difference. I'll stick to my regular shampoo after it is all used up... On another note, my soles are peeling a little at day 4 (referring to my earlier post on the use of Korean foot peels). Definitely not as drastic as those in blog reviews but it's something. :/ Has anyone tried the caviar cleanser from box #8 or the Nuganic pore from luckybox #1? Curious~~~
I've used the Nuganic pore stuff and it was okay. I didn't use it long enough though to get a good opinion because I found out it contains salicylic acid and I can't use that because I'm pregnant. Looking forward to my peeling masks arriving - pregnancy and the Australian summer have made my poor tootsies a bit worse for wear
  • Like 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellabella10 View Post

I've used the Nuganic pore stuff and it was okay. I didn't use it long enough though to get a good opinion because I found out it contains salicylic acid and I can't use that because I'm pregnant.

Looking forward to my peeling masks arriving - pregnancy and the Australian summer have made my poor tootsies a bit worse for wear

Thanks for the review! I think it might help me since summer is arriving~ 

And also Congratulations on the pregnancy!! :love: 

Just placed another RRS order, this time for cosmetic stuff instead of skincare! Now to wait. It usually gets here around the time I have totally forgotten what I ordered so it's a nice surprise! I've been wanting to try those Face Shop blushes and Lioele auto eyebrow pencils for a while.

I know a lot of us have already received a free sample bag from Beauteque.com, but they are doing them again and they only cost the $3.00 shipping.

The rest of the site is still free shipping until the end of April!

700 Hey guys, just wanted to share my small haul from koreanbeautynet. Shipping only took a week and a half and they added a bunch of samples. I'll definitely be shopping with them again very soon.
  • Like 1

700 Hey guys, just wanted to share my small haul from koreanbeautynet. Shipping only took a week and a half and they added a bunch of samples. I'll definitely be shopping with them again very soon.
I have a good sized order coming also. Nice stuff you picked and they are very generous with samples.My next non meme order will be from w2beauty, I have heard great things about them. Enjoy your goodies !!

I am clearly easily led. After seeing this picture I went straight into the site and bought the holika holika primer....... Oh, and the holika holika glow base........ And the tonymoly sleep pack. I'm justifying it because I can no longer spend all my money on memebox lol

I'm afraid to look at beautique.com. I need to slow down. Oh, who am I kidding, I'll probably make a purchase before the week is over.

I am clearly easily led. After seeing this picture I went straight into the site and bought the holika holika primer....... Oh, and the holika holika glow base........ And the tonymoly sleep pack. I'm justifying it because I can no longer spend all my money on memebox lol
Glad I could help... lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautylovelife View Post

I recently bought an order from beauteque.com. They are honestly such a great company with such amazing customer service. They also have really fast shipping. I ordered it last Thursday and it arrived on Monday. It was unbelievable. I would highly reccomend beauteuqe.com. They are also amazing for doing a free sample bag program where you only have to pay $3 shipping. Besides that there whole store is free shipping until the end of April. 

I agree that Beauteque is such a fantastic new company. They only recently launched, but they are probably the nicest and most down-to-earth people! I've even suggested certain products and brands and they are actively working towards getting them in their shop! Their shipping is ridiculously fast for me, and every time I have e-mailed them, I've received a response incredibly fast.

Cant' say enough good things about them. On top of that? I just tried the "My Beauty Diary" Caviar face mask and it's one of the first paper masks I've used where I noticed a legitimate difference the moment I took it off. My skin looked so bright and clear, and felt firm, yet moisturized. Kind of obsessed!

I know, I just ordered a huge mask shipment from them too. They have the best variety of masks from My Beauty Diary to Missha to Lioele. I love how they sell their individual masks for a FREAKIN $1.99. I just ordered 10 from them and im like halfway done. Gonna purchase the real boxes soon. :) 

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautylovelife View Post

I know, I just ordered a huge mask shipment from them too. They have the best variety of masks from My Beauty Diary to Missha to Lioele. I love how they sell their individual masks for a FREAKIN $1.99. I just ordered 10 from them and im like halfway done. Gonna purchase the real boxes soon. :) 

I love that the My Beauty Diary masks are also sold in boxes of 10 for just $13.60. Since 10 singles would be $19.90, that's an awesome deal! I have to grab a couple of the Missha masks next time I make an order!

I love Korean beauty products epically their skin care. I usually order from g market and wishtrend.com The most recent order was from wishtrend. I got the skin and lab vitamins creams. They come in tubes of a, b, c, e, k. Whats neat about them is that you can mix the creams together so you can have have the vitamins you want. They also have wishbox (like memebox) and they show you a picture of the items in the box before your buy. They also have items reviews on YouTube, just do a search and you can view wishtrend's review of the skin and lab products. Also sign up with this link, after making your first purchase, wishtrend will credit you $5. https://www.wishtrend.com:48598/?s=102196504 use promote code: 102196594

I adopted a Korean & Japanese inspired skincare routine at least a year ago, but I had to switch away from the drugstore Asian products I was able to find here because they have too many chemicals in them. I've apparently developed allergies to some of the chemicals and a lot of fragrances give me headaches. I've pretty much given up on finding any all natural Asian skin care companies.

But I'm still interested in the make-up. I'm most interested in lip and cheek colors. The problem for me is 1) I can never find ingredients (which I need to read because I do try avoid certain things and have to avoid chemical sunscreens), 2) The shipping is so expensive I end up paying the same for a drugstore Korean product as I would pay for a mid/high end product at Ulta or Sephora.

All of the stuff is so cute! I really want to pick up a few things, especially from Etude House and Holika Holika (that owl highlighter is adorable and they have something similar with a cat, I think), and some things from Tony Moly as well.

Beauteque is also doing a deal on masks: buy 7, get $2 off. Since a lot of their masks are $1.99, it's like buy 6 get one free! PLUS they have free shipping only until the end of April so hurry if you want to stock up on masks!