MissJexie

Korean /Asian Beauty and Skincare Talk!

Sorry to ask, but where did you order the Sailor Moon eyeliner? I found it on eBay, but is there a different store that sells it? I need it in my life. :P

Oh my days...Frozen liner set.

http://www.testerkorea.com/goods/content.asp?guid=13960&cate=154

I have to buy that :x I'll be making a huge wishlist over at tester korea then. XD If I get my nursing school acceptance letter, I'll treat myself to a large order over there. They have some really cool tumblers which would be perfect for coffee overloading as a nursing student~ 

http://www.testerkorea.com/goods/content.asp?guid=10209&cate=180

I got A's in all my pre-req classes, so here's hoping I get a letter.... like tomorrow! XD;

Oh my days...Frozen liner set.

http://www.testerkorea.com/goods/content.asp?guid=13960&cate=154

I have to buy that :x I'll be making a huge wishlist over at tester korea then. XD If I get my nursing school acceptance letter, I'll treat myself to a large order over there. They have some really cool tumblers which would be perfect for coffee overloading as a nursing student~ 

http://www.testerkorea.com/goods/content.asp?guid=10209&cate=180

I got A's in all my pre-req classes, so here's hoping I get a letter.... like tomorrow! XD;

Has anyone had any issues with manual purchases due to the shipping option being invalid?

My Espoir Face Slip Nude Cushion just arrived! Totally admiring the sleek packaging now :D

Has anyone had any issues with manual purchases due to the shipping option being invalid?

Yes I think this is a known issue, check here for the solutions:

http://testerkorea.com/page.asp?uid=42 

I personally find using Chrome is less likely to encounter this problem :)

a normal sheet mask is flat with slits cut in it to fit around your eyes, nose, and mouth...but with the 3D mask, there's enough fabric to cover all around your nose (some brands cover your eyes and neck too) hehe

Each time I order from them I have to do it manually, but they respond quickly and I've had no problems from them with it. (I should be getting my last order from them today, actually!)

• Like 1

Sorry to ask, but where did you order the Sailor Moon eyeliner? I found it on eBay, but is there a different store that sells it? I need it in my life. :P

I purchased them off of, well here's the thing if you want them all, you have too purchase from two different sites, Yesstyle.com and Sasa.com. I purchased the sailor moon black and brown eyeliner, and the white liner from Sasa.com and I also just purchased Sailor Mars and Sailor Mercury liners from Yesstyle.com. Yesstyle is reallly expensive, BUT they have free shipping over 25$ usd, so tha'ts not bad, and sasa.com is flat rate of 18$ for orders under 100$ but they usually have promotions and such with free shipping. Just checked they have free shipping on orders over 39$ USD now.

Has anyone heard of  Qoo10!? Wow!! They have all the hard to find korean products on the market and shipping is sooooo check (it gets combined) Im having sooo many dilema's I want to purchase some Mizon products but.. But.. I don't know :

Has anyone heard of  Qoo10!? Wow!! They have all the hard to find korean products on the market and shipping is sooooo check (it gets combined) Im having sooo many dilema's I want to purchase some Mizon products but.. But.. I don't know :

Yes, I recently purchased something from them, and they sent me an email saying they shipped it already (I'm guessing they will arrive next week, as that's how long the normal shipping for Memebox takes for me)! They're very popular in Singapore (I know many Singaporean friends who buy from there)! Will let you know when I receive the parcel  :)

• Like 1

Yes, I recently purchased something from them, and they sent me an email saying they shipped it already (I'm guessing they will arrive next week, as that's how long the normal shipping for Memebox takes for me)! They're very popular in Singapore (I know many Singaporean friends who buy from there)! Will let you know when I receive the parcel  :)

How long does it usually take for them to ship?

• Like 1

@@goldendarter - I use the Lioele Auto Eyebrow pencils - they're AWESOME!! It takes a little getting used to with the slanted edge, but I love that they give a more natural finish without looking harsh like more traditional brow pencils. I've also got my sister hooked on them and she says that for someone who doesn't really use much makeup, they're super easy to use and are very forgiving if you make mistakes. 

• Like 2

435210695.jpg

This is soooo cute! Its a stackable foundation! It looks a little "kid'ish" though?? I don't care, its cute!

How long does it usually take for them to ship?

Yep and I have purchased on the site for numerous times since last year. Make sure you find a reputable seller though! I personally only shop from sellers sending items from Korea.

It depends on individual sellers, by my experience usually seller ships within 1-2 working days. The longest time I had to wait was 5 working days if I remember correctly. 

• Like 1

Yep and I have purchased on the site for numerous times since last year. Make sure you find a reputable seller though! I personally only shop from sellers sending items from Korea.

It depends on individual sellers, by my experience usually seller ships within 1-2 working days. The longest time I had to wait was 5 working days if I remember correctly. 

Thanks! I found amazing deals on there :D with reputable sellers

So TesterKorea relaunched their site and now you can check out no problem using Expay, Paypal, or bank transfer. No more issues with shipping not valid and the site redesign is easier to navigate. They're still uploading a lot of product pictures, but it works.

And they have the SU:M 37 Miracle Rose Cleansing Stick in stock for ~$28 USD. Jump on them before they're sold out!

So TesterKorea relaunched their site and now you can check out no problem using Expay, Paypal, or bank transfer. No more issues with shipping not valid and the site redesign is easier to navigate. They're still uploading a lot of product pictures, but it works.

And they have the SU:M 37 Miracle Rose Cleansing Stick in stock for ~$28 USD. Jump on them before they're sold out!

Oh great!! Ty for the update :D

Wow, if you live in Canada and order from IMOKOKO.COM you will get charged customs over 20 EVERY TIME! I had an order which was 62$ but 60$ of it was credit (applied to my account) and only paid 2$ and imomoko put 21$ on the customs sheet, and I got charged 15$ again, this is the second time Ive been charged customs with Imomoko. So if your ordering from Canada  you will get charged customs, EVERYTIME. Be careful with this seller, they lie on the custom forms. I don't like them, and there very rude!

Guest Salon st.pete

I'm not aware of Korean beauty and skin care stuff. But, looking at it I'm thinking about looking at peeling booties.

• Like 1

I'm not aware of Korean beauty and skin care stuff. But, looking at it I'm thinking about looking at peeling booties.

Ive always wanted to try them! Haven't had the chance yet :)

i accidentally bought a pair before thinking it was the moisturising one...i think i will be giving it away...im referring to the foot peeling masks

I bought a $100 package from Tester Korea and a $202 package from Korea Depart (I know, I know, but Korea Depart has some ITSBIG (brand, lol) galactomyces gel cream, 330ml +50ml for 20 bucks.. so I had to have it!

I don't have either package yet, but I wanted to give some thoughts!

Testerkorea - took 13 days to ship my package. o_______________________o;; What?! PeriPera TapTap Eyes, the frozen version, was out of stock, so it was a back and fourth for 3 days, because they responded at 5am each day. -____- I wish they would have just canceled it and refunded so I wouldn't have that problem.

There should be no reason for it to take 13 days to ship a package. I don't care. It's uncalled for. XD That's nearly half a month! If I had purchased EMS, I would be so mad. I'm glad I didn't, because what would be the point?

The one thing that makes me want to order from them again... the k-packet shipping option. It is what Memeboxes. It is super fast and doesn't need signed for because it is just first class international and not registered. 

Even if they only respond at 5am, customer service is still better than memebox.

Thankfully, I didn't desperately need any of the items in the order. It was just a bunch of fun stuff, a scrub, the Frozen Eyeliner set, etc.

KoreaDepart - Bought a ton of stuff from here, lots of SharaShara (so cute!!) and the ITSBIG stuff because it's huge and cheap! Ordered Sunday, it was shipped Tuesday. It's already departed. I paid for EMS because k-packet or air is not an option.

I am impressed, though. Two items were out of stock, so  they just refunded the money to my paypal account. No communication needed, thank goodness. Shipping was fast. No need to communicate about getting my package out. It took 2 days. So, I am impressed with the turn-around speed!

I'll update after I get the packages. Let you know what freebies I get. :P

I bought a $100 package from Tester Korea and a $202 package from Korea Depart (I know, I know, but Korea Depart has some ITSBIG (brand, lol) galactomyces gel cream, 330ml +50ml for 20 bucks.. so I had to have it!

I don't have either package yet, but I wanted to give some thoughts!

Testerkorea - took 13 days to ship my package. o_______________________o;; What?! PeriPera TapTap Eyes, the frozen version, was out of stock, so it was a back and fourth for 3 days, because they responded at 5am each day. -____- I wish they would have just canceled it and refunded so I wouldn't have that problem.

There should be no reason for it to take 13 days to ship a package. I don't care. It's uncalled for. XD That's nearly half a month! If I had purchased EMS, I would be so mad. I'm glad I didn't, because what would be the point?

The one thing that makes me want to order from them again... the k-packet shipping option. It is what Memeboxes. It is super fast and doesn't need signed for because it is just first class international and not registered. 

Even if they only respond at 5am, customer service is still better than memebox.

Thankfully, I didn't desperately need any of the items in the order. It was just a bunch of fun stuff, a scrub, the Frozen Eyeliner set, etc.

KoreaDepart - Bought a ton of stuff from here, lots of SharaShara (so cute!!) and the ITSBIG stuff because it's huge and cheap! Ordered Sunday, it was shipped Tuesday. It's already departed. I paid for EMS because k-packet or air is not an option.

I am impressed, though. Two items were out of stock, so  they just refunded the money to my paypal account. No communication needed, thank goodness. Shipping was fast. No need to communicate about getting my package out. It took 2 days. So, I am impressed with the turn-around speed!

I'll update after I get the packages. Let you know what freebies I get. :P

I ordered the peripera Frozen eyeliner kit from Tester Korea :D and a bunch of SharaShara stuff as well :D Did you ever get the Creer Beaute Sailor Moon eyeliners yet?