MissJexie

Korean /Asian Beauty and Skincare Talk!

Will someone give a shout if they find this to buy elsewhere for a decent price? I really want to try and am sad that mine are mucky! I'll look tomorrow but I don't have time tonight. Thanks!

I know Peach and Lily carries it, as well as Beauteque and Urban Outfitters. I haven't checked to see if any others have it, but I know I've seen it carried in those stores while browsing.

• Like 1

So I'm wondering if these toners could potentially be fakes. It's interesting to me that they're charging half the price that everywhere else does and offering free shipping. Not to mention, there are Mizon fakes out there.   On top of that, considering the bottle I purchased from Beauteque has a different stamp on the bottom than these contaminated ones...I'm wondering if there's something more to this than just a bad batch of toner.

I think there was just a Reddit AB discussion about how the packaging changed. 

I just talked to my Fiance about this and he's convinced it has something to do with the way the products are stored and for how long. He works for a company like Aveko, except they buy/transport things from the US to Russian clients.

he said because warehouses aren't normally temperature regulated, the products being stored there can be exposed to extreme heat and cold for long periods of time, which can effect them negatively. They've apparently thrown away quite a few perishable food items, beauty products etc that were sitting too long, even before their expiration dates, due to the temperatures and how long they had been sitting in the warehouse. 

This may not be the answer to the issue, but it's definitely something to think about!

The AB sub just discussed a Cosrx product having a really freaky white blob/growth in it--that product came from RRS. hmm Off to hold my bottles up to lights...

Did the packaging change according to people who bought bottles from somewhere other than Rose Rose Shop though? (I would read it but reddit gives me a headache lol)

Because it would be helpful to know if someone got a different packaged bottle from somewhere other that Rose Rose Shop. Over the last 24 hours I've heard more and more things about issues from RRS products, and more importantly, I'm still wondering how they can offer free shipping on mizon products, and prices that are literally sometimes 50% less than everywhere else. I can understand them being slightly less expensive if they buy in a large amount...but I'm just not convinced that there isn't something fishy going on here.

• Like 1

I think on reddit someone mentioned they bought it from testerkorea & has the same batch and issue

hmm interesting!

I'm just not convinced that there isn't something fishy going on her

It's funny--someone in Seoul on the AB sub actually went to the Mizon HQ--they were trying to find a shop that sells Mizon, couldn't find one, and accidentally went to the HQ. Maybe the OP would know who to ask?

I wouldn't be surprised if RRS has a special deal with Mizon tbh. They'd have to to offer things so low.

Lol was gonna say fanserviced did a post on the difference in the symbols... @ is a very useful lady to know... Has magically mystery smoky tours in ny too lol

What can I say, I'm so hot that I look at paper and it goes up in flames. I tell myself this when I look at my finances and try to justify another haul at least ("I swear it just went POOF!").

• Like 1

My funky Son&Park foundation stick order was cancelled by Korea Depart (luckily I raced to the computer and asked for a refund for the two dinky lip products I threw in my order as add-ons) so I did some feel-better shopping at Wishtrend. (keep in mind that I ordered the foundation stick on eBay this morning) GROAN Gotta say, Wishtrend's prices aren't as dirt cheap as RRS, but I don't hear about them having freshness issues and their free shipping speed is superior to registered mail. I think that their promotion style can be a bit smothering (it's why I stayed away so long), but they do have some nice stuff.

All this fake talk freaks me out especially after the funky ass Elizavecca mask I got from those dolts at HonestSkin, ugh.

I'm having a real hard time dumping both of these toners, lol! I have problems but I'm obviously never using this shizz! I'll wait for my refund to come through then in the trash they go.

I'd be happy to send you a bottle of mine if you wanted it, or maybe you don't after all. Let me know.

I will! If we don't get some concrete answers I've gotta say I'm still a bit suspicious lol

I'm having a real hard time dumping both of these toners, lol! I have problems but I'm obviously never using this shizz! I'll wait for my refund to come through then in the trash they go.

oh my gosh! ME TOO!! I'm looking at it and thinking " nooooooo, I want to try youuuu! Wait. Nooo! I don't want to get diseased!!"

I need to throw it away so it stops staring at me.  /cry

• Like 1

I will! If we don't get some concrete answers I've gotta say I'm still a bit suspicious lol

There do seem to be quite a few fakes floating around, and I'm not saying these are fakes, but it's good to be aware of. Reddit gives me a headache too, hate the layout!

I emailed Beauteque and asked for their batch numbers on their Mizon toner.  Since we think they get their stuff from RRS, I don't want to buy it from them if it's the same bad batch I just bought.

• Like 1

RRS got back to me within 15 minutes with a refund, I REALLY appreciate how they've taken care of their customers. Class act!

• Like 1

I emailed Beauteque and asked for their batch numbers on their Mizon toner. Since we think they get their stuff from RRS, I don't want to buy it from them if it's the same bad batch I just bought.

THANK YOU! I'm going to order it from them after they get back to you if you don't mind posting what they say.

THANK YOU! I'm going to order it from them after they get back to you if you don't mind posting what they say.

Yep, I'll definitely let everyone know what they say.

Someone in the fb addicts group bought the toner from TK and theirs has the black floaties. It might be the same person from reddit, no idea. What is interesting is the response she got from TK. It's the exact opposite of the one from RRS. 

SAbsKYv.jpg