MissJexie

Korean /Asian Beauty and Skincare Talk!

I wonder if it contains proteins/ unstable molecules or other substances which could be altered during the shipping process? Especially since it is very cold out (winter) and alternating temperatures could denature some proteins (talking about previous Elizavecca fiasco). Also the mizon toner issue makes me squirmish..now I'm checking my skincare stuff closely.

Obviously this could tarnish the reputations of either the: shipping company, manufacturer or seller....i wonder who people would blame.. 

Edited by veritazy

I've seen the ones in biancardi and they are def mould.... Same as the ones I had in the product from memebox that had black mould in it

Ugh this entire thing skeeves me out. If Mizon was actually contacted by both of these companies, they wouldn't have said two different things. RRS is claiming that Mizon is discontinuing the item and they're providing refunds for everyone.

TesterKorea is claiming Mizon says it's a normal occurrence.

Someone is lying to us.

On top of that, I know myself, and others that I know personally are all big fans of this toner. If this was such a "natural material" in the toner, wouldn't someone have seen it before this week? It's not like this toner is brand new on the market. 

Ugh stuff like this frustrates me to the core.

• Like 3

I wonder if there is any way to contact Mizon? Maybe they will have someone who speaks English who can help or there's someone who can speak Korean who can find out the answer. 

Between the two responses I have to say I"m more inclined to believe RRS. Refunding people is costing them money and is a hassle. Why would you lie about a product being bad if it isn't?

Mizon HK Email: [email protected]

Or

Mizon kr. [email protected]

Both will reply in English and are very good at answering questions as are elizavecca and yet and other companies prepare for them to ask for photos and also include also info on where you bought . Are they suppliers or buying through 3rd party and also are they fake . Will give pictures and links to check . Also I always find that by copying the original email to say rose rose and their reply all of them speeds things up very quickly and they delve into issues. They will check and tell you if it was damaged stock meant for disposal that then went to warehouse clear out and was sold on when shouldn't of too .

So I would go for it and also Mizon will tell you trusted suppliers as well

• Like 4

So all this talk about Mizon products from RRS possibly being fakes freaked me out a little because I just had an order for the Snail Gel Cream come in... I already had two bottles that I am 100% sure are real (One from Memebox and one from Beauteque) and they both look exactly alike. The two I just got from RRS are slightly different in a few ways and I'm not sure if I'm just being hypersensitive because of reading all of this or if there might be a legitimate issue. If they recently changed their packageing for the toner, they could have changed it a bit for other products as well.  I can't tell much about the RRS product itself since it's in an opaque tube, and when it comes out it looks pretty similar. But really, it's just a clear gel so... 

I think there has been few posts regarding Mizon on Reddit where they said Mizon has changed their packaging slightly, such as no more authenticity seals. So it probably is authentic.. 

I think there has been few posts regarding Mizon on Reddit where they said Mizon has changed their packaging slightly, such as no more authenticity seals. So it probably is authentic.. 

Is there offcial confirmation from mizon about this packaging/sticker change? kind of suspicious if these are statement from the shops

The new Etude House liquid lipsticks are available at TK and BNK. The new Aritaum water sliding tint is at TK.^^

What's the latest on TK handling times? I'm hearing that new orders are shipping fast, but old ones are still caught up in the works?

wow I just got an email from RRS about my mizon toner - I asked them if they could find out from mizon what happened and when my replacement would be shipped out.  This is their response

Hello, friend

Mizon said it, and they don't know how it was contaminated as well.. :(
The fastest we can send your resending item today.. hoping you will understand!

so, I am getting the toner and others got refunded? 

wow I just got an email from RRS about my mizon toner - I asked them if they could find out from mizon what happened and when my replacement would be shipped out.  This is their response

so, I am getting the toner and others got refunded? 

that's bizarre !!!

Well that's weird.  I mean... I hope it's not the same batch at least!  But now Im curious to see what you get when you get it!

Well that's weird.  I mean... I hope it's not the same batch at least!  But now Im curious to see what you get when you get it!

I got a shipping notice (while I was sleeping) that they shipped out the replacement. I'll let you know in a 2 weeks!

• Like 1

so as we know the usual boxes are out there ,shipping world wide ,

glamabox,

roserose sample bag, 

wishtrend,

beauteque,

qbox

yes style,

we also have NANDEMOBOX 

and 

WE NOW HAVE STYLE Story

style story are based in Australia and were going to do Australia  ,as memebox were up and running , now since last month and this hitting the social media pages people have asked about global shipping,

so they have now looked into  a different system with memebox going and its kind off a good route i think,

==

in feb 2015 they launched  Australia's first Korean subscription box ,with Korean products,

they do a basic box$20

and a deluxe box,$36

international $47  starting soon,

postage in the price,

all are full sized and deluxe travel sizes ,so more like a special or global style box,

australia is a monthly sub 

worldwide is buy when you want a box ,no hassle or contracts,

they also have the products and full sizes to buy in the shop.

for uk,canada, usa and asia and Europe postage is air international shipping 7-10 days ,

check back for website updates,

they have been actively getting shipping prices for uk ,Canada and Europe and other main memebox buyer countries,@@veritazy shoot them an email to get Poland and such interest logged ,Poland is on the list i asked,

also 3B  are trying to sort out international shipping faster to set up as well now ,

I'm awaiting 2 more final emails of info to do with shipping from other companies so will report back,

• Like 5

Think it would be useful having this in a separate thread with the links to the websites? Could have it separated into boxes / physical stores / websites. This would NOT be for sales etc but where to get the basics

• Like 1

For those of you who are familiar with the fb addicts group, it looks like Brad is attempting to do his own box that is going to be just for Australia (at least for now). Do what you want with that info. 

There's also that other one that ships out of Canada that we mentioned awhile ago. Name totally escapes me, but it was $50 (and overpriced in my eyes).

Thank you for the suggestions, @@Lorna ljblog! Been looking around but mostly has high shipping and other issues. I'll look through the list and possibly try to save up for more boxes. At the meantime I am hauling small things here and there. :( The postmen are coming at greater intervals this year, and my withdrawal is getting severe lol :P

Finally my Beauteque milk bag has arrived - though the tracking had it at Jamaica NY yesterday so no idea what that was about! Its a nice bag but after the hassle, won't be buying from them any time soon.

Tried the honey Velieve face mask last night - jings there is a LOT of essence! It was literally dripping in the stuff. Seemed to have light reflecting properties as face looked slightly "glittery". No reaction so far e.g. Spots or redness which is good but face did feel slightly sticky afterwards.

• Like 1

Oh my the milk toner is incredible from that bag and love the sponge for removing masks and using with my cleanser.

I have bought another of that toner.

As for the mask use the extra on your arms and neck and chest area lol

Edited by Jane George

Think it would be useful having this in a separate thread with the links to the websites? Could have it separated into boxes / physical stores / websites. This would NOT be for sales etc but where to get the basics

I started a thread.. so if anybody wants to drop a link in there, that would be appreciated!

• Like 1

I'm still concerned about the fact that TesterKorea is saying they're not contaminated and that its "normal" yet RRS is saying they ARE contaminated...

Not thrilled about that at all- interested to hear if anyone from TK has changed their tune or if they're still sticking to the "it's normal" story.