Overexcited Irish Girl Looking for a Guest Blogger/Kindred Spirit

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm really excited to have joined this website and I'm looking forward to get chatting to you all. 

So a little bit about me:

I'm from Ireland but currently studying in the US and I have an undisputed love of makeup. I recently started sharing this obsession with the world in the form of my beauty blog.

Talk soon

xo

*Edited by Babs28 to remove blog promotion per our TOS* 

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for the late welcome. :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I am happy to meet you anI am glad that you are a member. I don't wear makeup, but.... I am so willing to learn tips and techniques from you. You will definitely enjoy it on here, there is such a variety of people. So happy again. Welcome, and see you around. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Mata ne

Hi there @Lisa Sherin! I'm Cookie and welcome to Makeuptalk!
yaya.gif
Ah! I've always wanted to go to Ireland as I have family there! My biological mother's side is all Irish, in fact, my biological last name was Dooley (I was adopted and it was changed). I'm determined to go there one day! Haha, my Hubby calls me his crazy Irish wife. LOL

Here's a quick way to get started and learn more about us -

Some of the most popular sections of Makeuptalk are:

Please be sure to take a look at our Terms of Service for a good understanding of site guidelines, especially in regards to blogging, sharing blog information, etc. as we do have some rules regarding such. If you ever have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, I'm happy to help!

I know you'll love it here, so don't be shy, come on in and enjoy!

Happy Makeuping!

Cookie
heart.gif

Back