Fubaby!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
If this is in the wrong spot feel free to move it! So since I'm obsessed with my dog I thought it would be fun to see pictures of your furbabys! Can't wait to see them :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />)))

So here is my baby.

She's a 2 1/2 year old Shih Tzu.

Her name is Ellie Belly.

She also has a facebook (yes I know, how lame. LOL)

https://www.facebook.com/Elliebellykc

If any of you wanna see more pictures of her!

OMG....she is sooooooooo cute!!!!  and i totally love that she has her own Facebook!!!  i sooooo want one!!!!  but i cant have a pet in my apt now :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thank you! I'm a homemaker so I'm home alone for 10 hours a day. So my husband got me a puppy to keep me company. She posts on her facebook almost every day. She's very tech savvy. LOL. Buy a fish! But you can't really play with a fish. ahha

LOL.... yeah, i've thought of a fish... but they are not really very furry and cuddely and friendly...lol

Yeeeeah. LOL. You can't pet a fish. Well I guess you could try if you really wanted. You should move, so you can have a puppy. Puppies make everything better!

yeah...i think you are right.  i am actually going to be moving in the summer so i will deffinately look for a place where i can get a furry little guy!

They might try and get you with that extra fee a month though. I hate how they always find more ways to charge you more!

oh really? they do that?  oh, that stinks.....  i hope its not too much because i really want a puppy badly.  in a way  i'm really excited about getting a new place, but at the same time looking for apts is sooooo hard and tiring and can also be pretty depressing......

yeah...my sister was going to room with me...but then her job moved her across country so that fell through!  it would be great to find somebody though so that we could afford something nicer.  as long as they wouldn't steal my makeup and clothes!!!  lol

Back