Quote:
Originally Posted by Maryt View Post

I think Lisa Eldridge is one of the best on YouTube. She is a make-up artist for celebrities and many magazines. Her tutorials are the best.It's more of a learning site then watching someone who shops a lot! She makes it look easy and I love her British accent.

Loooveee her! I could listen to her talk all day!

I like to watch Jaclyn Hill, Casey Holmes, and Nicole from Young Wild & Polished, she's funny. Nicole Guerrero sometimes too, and Emily Noel.

VintageorTacky is incredible. Xsparkage was my first and favorite. Ilikeweylie. MissGlamorazzi, Morgan Joyce(ILYMorgannn)

You have such a wonderful layout to your blog :) Its very professional.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hensleysstyle View Post

Hey, y'all! I just launched my beauty and fashion website and would so appreciate if you would like my page on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/hensleystyle and check out my website at www.hensleysstyle.com 

I post regularly!!

Thanks so much!!! xoxox

Hello! I'm a beauty blogger and would love for all of you to have a look at my blog! I've been blogging for over two years now, but I have a lot of experience from working in the beauty industry! I love all things beauty and am always open to learning more from you guys! http://www.simplystine.com 

-Christine

Simply Stine

• Like 1

Hi!! I have a blog over on www.sundussarwar.blogspot.com Please check it out and leave me some comments! I'm new to the blogging world and really would love some feedback and for you all to check it out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isisara View Post

I like Huda Beauty

I love the middle eastern take on beauty, it's so sultry and mysterious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalila View Post

I love the middle eastern take on beauty, it's so sultry and mysterious.

and the best eyebrows ever!

Quote:
Originally Posted by elfbarbie07 View Post

I'm only fourteen, but here's my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkiZkTExBUbl2f5A3tuA9ZQ . I really enjoy youtube and I'm doing my best. Better videos are coming soon for my April series though. Anyway, I sound like a commercial advertising myself, so I'm going to shut up and post this.

Your videos are really great! I am a little addicted to watching makeup videos lol I am definitely subbing to your channel! :)

Your videos are really great! I am a little addicted to watching makeup videos lol I am definitely subbing to your channel! :)
Thanks so much! I try really hard to have good editing because I love YouTube :)
  • Like 1

Some others I always watch are: Charisma Star, essiebutton, Karissa Pukas, Lauren Curtis, MakeupByTiffanyD, reviewsbyjamie (because she is adorkable!! lol), Tati, Zoella, and everyone who's been mentioned above! I am addicted!;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by elfbarbie07 View Post

Thanks so much! I try really hard to have good editing because I love YouTube smile.gif

I am wanting to start doing videos, but I am trying to figure out lighting, because I live in a tiny apartment without any real natural light that comes in. I am seriously thinking about just filming out on my patio lol What do you film with? I have a Canon 5D Mark II (I have a photography business) but I'm wanting to get an external microphone for it before I start shooting. :)

I am wanting to start doing videos, but I am trying to figure out lighting, because I live in a tiny apartment without any real natural light that comes in. I am seriously thinking about just filming out on my patio lol What do you film with? I have a Canon 5D Mark II (I have a photography business) but I'm wanting to get an external microphone for it before I start shooting. :)
I just have a canon elph 310 HS. It's a point and shoot. Not incredible but good enough for now. And I would highly recommend daylight bulbs. I don't have studio lighting, and gray days err am common. So those help a ton. And I got a four pack at Walmart for $1 :D
  • Like 1

I have so many different favorites for different reasons... Currently, my favorite YouTubers in no particular order are Karima McKimmie (Shameless Fripperies), Sharon Farrell, EmilyNoel83, Kristin Gehm, Tati (or GlamLifeGuru), EssieButton, Lisa Eldridge, Pixiwoo, TheBethanyFae, MissHollyBerries and MakeupbyAlli. 

A lot of the aforementioned YouTubers have blogs, too. I will also shamelessly self-promote my own blog: The Via Media of Beauty. I do a lot of EOTD/LOTDs and reviews, mainly because I'm trying to downsize, so it's a good way to sort through everything and be hyper-critical of what's working and what's not. I'm obsessed with neutrals, so be forewarned that there's a lot of brown eyeshadow and pink lips. :) 

Hey,

I have a blog... I am pretty new to blogging. It's Beautyselffish.blogspot.com. I would love any tips or anything. 

Thank you!:heart:

• NARS Cosmetics Shop Cargo Cosmetics Today!

• Recent images in this topic

• look a little like Bella Fiori or of Kendall Jenner: http://eunsetee.com/UAEZ    
    • Hey loves! First of all I hope you all had a amazing christmas! ♡ Today I have this Smoked out brown eye makeup tutorial for you. I hope you enjoy the video! Who's going Smokeyyy for NYE? XOXO   http://eunsetee.com/UA1k    
    • Hi Cuties! ♡ . I was a little bit uninspired but felt like a lot of you might just like a simple glitter eye look using brown shades! Ofcourse I wanted to use the morphe palette because I wanna make as many different possible looks for ya'll so you know exactly what kind of looks you can achieve with the palette. It has so many abilities! For this look I did use some glitter to give it that little extra but of course when you recreate this and you don't have glitter you can also just use shimmery shades which will look pretty as well! XXX Hope you like the video & If you have any suggestions for my next video let me know 😄 ♡  http://eunsetee.com/U9Ak 
    • Hi Cuties! ♡ . I was a little bit uninspired but felt like a lot of you might just like a simple glitter eye look using brown shades! Ofcourse I wanted to use the morphe palette because I wanna make as many different possible looks for ya'll so you know exactly what kind of looks you can achieve with the palette. It has so many abilities! For this look I did use some glitter to give it that little extra but of course when you recreate this and you don't have glitter you can also just use shimmery shades which will look pretty as well! XXX Hope you like the video & If you have any suggestions for my next video let me know :-D ♡ http://eunsetee.com/U9Ak  
    • I had to wear a full face of “performance makeup” every day for 8 months, and let me tell you it's slightly exhausting. These last 3 months I've only worn make up once and it's been amazing. Makeup makes me stand out, and sometimes it's nice to just blend in and focus on the interior and not the exterior. And NOT trying to sound snobby or pretentious, just wanted to answer the question honestly and compare treatment! https://dausel.co/UHxR44

About MakeupTalk®

© 2003-2018 MakeupTalk.com®, an active online community and message board geared towards members wanting to discuss everything to do with makeup, cosmetics, product reviews, monthly subscription boxes and general beauty related topics. Our community provides product reviews, makeup and general beauty tips. Our most popular topics are subscription boxes and their monthly spoilers. Join our community for free to take part in the conversations and share your own beauty tips and product reviews with others. We look forward to seeing you online here at Makeuptalk®!

MakeupTalk® Facebook