VickyTaft

Diamond Dusting at the salon

Hello,

I was wondering if anybody had done the diamond hair dusting at the salon before and if it actually helped with split ends and frizzing. I'm growing my hair out really long so I'm looking into different treatment options to keep it looking nice and this sounded intriguing. Thought?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• NARS Cosmetics Shop Cargo Cosmetics Today!

• We all know that hair fall is a very common problem for girls. A few months ago I had suffered from hair thinning and hair loss. I have soft, shiny and straight hair. It is so painful to see hair loss problem in reality. At that time my mum suggested me to contact with Bluedrake for my hair fall treatment. They provide some hair fall treatment. After that, I love this parlor and their nice service.
    • Found a really nice sub box for women of color called Cocotique. I am interested in getting it - it has really good value and new products I don't know about yet! They have past boxes on offer. The November 2018 box had a collection of traditional Indian beauty products called Reshma Beauty. There is a rose toner and henna hair products. Reshma is a really attractive and affordable product line. Just another on my long list of things to try.  Through the Cocotique links I also discovered the Palmer's Natural Fusions line which looks amazing! I didn't know Palmer's does sheet masks now, and they have a sheet mask for the body. It all looks great. 
    • My favourite is Belleme, because it’s made from natural ingredients and looks very nice! If you want, you can see list of Belleme cosmetics or others here: https://koreakos.com
    • I just give up on No Buy. I can't do it all the time, I have to be in the mood. It only works certain times. I always feel so awful after I mess up on a really long No Buy. This is the 4th time [2007, 2008, 2015 were my other long No Buys]. Then I go back to my old way and very fast undo all my progress and end up where I was before and even worse. It is chutes and ladders.                                                   
    • Hi Beautiful Ladies! we are Restless Mama, a sportswear brand from Sweden designed by mompreneur Emelie Hollsten dedicated for active modern Mamas like yourselves! We are launching a new product in the US, already super successful in Sweden. On that occasion we have for you a discount of 35% off Basic Comfy Tights. Use promo code: REVIEWER35  at our store https://restlessmama.com/ Please leave us a review afterwards, thank you! ❤️

About MakeupTalk®

© 2003-2018 MakeupTalk.com®, an active online community and message board geared towards members wanting to discuss everything to do with makeup, cosmetics, product reviews, monthly subscription boxes and general beauty related topics. Our community provides product reviews, makeup and general beauty tips. Our most popular topics are subscription boxes and their monthly spoilers. Join our community for free to take part in the conversations and share your own beauty tips and product reviews with others. We look forward to seeing you online here at Makeuptalk®!

MakeupTalk® Facebook