MAC Lorde Collection

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
MAC will release a mini collection created with the singer Lorde on June 5th. The collection will include a purple lipstick in Pure Heroine and a black eye liner in Rapid Black which is a deep black.

lorde-mac01.jpg

lorde-mac02.jpg

lorde-mac03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't believe this is only two items. I don't have anything from MAC and I'm not placing an online order for one lipstick.  I think there is a missed opportunity here for 3-5 lipsticks or other lip products, a contouring/blush shade, maybe a finishing powder...how disappointing.

Can't believe this is only two items. I don't have anything from MAC and I'm not placing an online order for one lipstick.  I think there is a missed opportunity here for 3-5 lipsticks or other lip products, a contouring/blush shade, maybe a finishing powder...how disappointing.
Agreed. And I know black eyeliner is kind of Lorde's "signature" but I can get a good black liquid eyeliner pen from anywhere. There should definitely be more lipsticks, since she wears a variety of vampy lipstick colors.

Maybe they are testing the waters with this collection and there will be more releases in the future. It's kind of weird that it's such a mini collection. If they are doing a collection and a full release, why not add a few more lipsticks or even eye shadows to it???

Agreed. And I know black eyeliner is kind of Lorde's "signature" but I can get a good black liquid eyeliner pen from anywhere. There should definitely be more lipsticks, since she wears a variety of vampy lipstick colors.
I agree with you about the eyeliner completely. I also want to add that lipstick is pretty but I'm 99% positive that it's been made before by someone cause it looks so familiar. I hope they come out with more products (even if I haven't ever shopped Mac and doubt I will in the near future) because I think they have a lot of inspiration to work with considering it's Lorde.

Oh man, she is so gorgeous, but, I also agree with you all.

I honestly think that possibly, they could have come hip with a few dark slightly creepy eyeshadows and some dark coloured lip sticks.

The eyeliner looks nice, but I've seen others sort of exactly like that, just, without MAC written on it. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

But, other than those few little not picky problems, I like the whole idea of Lords styled makeup from MAC.

I want that lipstick! I also agree they missed out on making a bigger collection.

Back