Hyaluronic acid

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luxx22

♥ ☼ ♥ ☼ ♥
Reaction score
So I've heard great reviews about hyaluronic acid, but the whole acid part scares me a bit. Have you ever used it? If so are the results great like its claimed to be? I want to get people's reviews before I go and purchase it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I bought some hyaluronic aid serum to apply after my vitamin C serum hoping it would help with a forehead line I'm getting but it never did a thing after using it for months so I dropped it from my regime because it didn't fill in any lines that I could see and that's what it's supposed to do. There's nothing to be afraid of. Just because it's acid doesn't mean it hurts the skin in any way. For me it was a waste of money. Many swear by it though.

ive been using a hyaluronic acid eye cream and it is super moisturing (been using for a week) and i think my fine lines are the teeniest bit better

It's good but It takes time! You can get regular chemical peels from a professional and you will see results. They can also pick out which one fits you best. But with anything, you'll need more than one to see results.

Topical Hyaluronic Acid treatments do take time and the effects are subtle compared to injections. But keep in mind that your skin did not wrinkle up in a matter of months...it took years of sun damage and loss of HA to make that happen.  You have to stick with it and treat it as a preventative measure just as much as a repair agent.

If you are looking for a results-driven, super cheap HA product, then you really need to try the Hydra Select brand. Only $17.95 on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Rated-BEST-Anti-Aging-Products/dp/B00IOW1816

I think the Hyaluronic acid products from Neostrata are pretty good... I started using this because I've noticed that my facial treatment center is using their whole collection... well.. instead of paying $50 per treatment... i decided to spent $30 to get a bottle and use it once a week at home.... it works pretty well for my skin so far... 

Don't be scared of it because it has the word 'acid' in the name. The ingredient just helps your skin hold onto moisture (from the air, your moisturizer, water, etc) and it helps build up the moisture barrier wall. It's an amazing ingredient that's found in a lot of BB creasm

But if you are looking for immediate results I would suggest a filler that is Hyaluronic acid based such as Juvederm. Its pricey but if you are looking for results that show quickly its the best thing to do. If not then many of the products recommended are great but you need to be patient thats all  

So I've heard great reviews about hyaluronic acid, but the whole acid part scares me a bit. Have you ever used it? If so are the results great like its claimed to be? I want to get people's reviews before I go and purchase it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I suggest to visit [SIZE=10pt]Jarvis Cosmetics (JARVISCOSMETICS DOT COM)... Their products Jarvis Cream & Serum are awesome… and best to get rid of approx 90% skin problems... Unfortunately, they have not been launched yet but I have participated in their clinical trial.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]It is natural herbal product that's why always better then acid.[/SIZE]

Japanese products usually contain [SIZE=10.5pt]hyaluronic acid and I think those products are relatively natural than the others. I recently bought a [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Shiseido [/SIZE]eye cream (called "[SIZE=10.5pt]Shiseido benefiance wrinkle intensive eye contour cream? can't [/SIZE]remember the full name) from an online shop Cosmego. The effect is amazing! And I haven't found any problems with the product till now  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

It is one of the ingredients in my Monsia Intense Day Cream.   I have used it for several months and have not had any problems.   I did check out all the ingredients listed in the toner, cleanser and intense night repair cream via the web before I bought!

Japanese products usually contain [SIZE=10.5pt]hyaluronic acid and I think those products are relatively natural than the others. I recently bought a [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Shiseido [/SIZE]eye cream (called "[SIZE=10.5pt]Shiseido benefiance wrinkle intensive eye contour cream? can't [/SIZE]remember the full name) from an online shop Cosmego. The effect is amazing! And I haven't found any problems with the product till now  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 
I'll further like to know your experience.... keep using and update your experience after few weeks... I hope it will be good.

Latest posts

Back