Salope

Nail Polish you're wearing right now?

I just put on Zoya Ziv. My nails recently broke, so they are nubby now and not as much fun to paint. I don't wear much gold, but I like this one a lot because the tiny flecks flash different colors. This is before cleanup, no top coat, two coats of Ziv: 400400

Originally Posted by CheshireCookie View Post

OH MY GOD...I love this!!! ::swoooon::

Originally Posted by JC327 View Post

So pretty, love the colors and design.

Originally Posted by Jessismith View Post

That looks awesome! Great color combo.

Originally Posted by diana16 View Post

Love this so much!! :)

Originally Posted by sleepykat View Post

Beyond fabulous!

Thank you so much girls! inlove.gif

I just put on Zoya Ziv. My nails recently broke, so they are nubby now and not as much fun to paint. I don't wear much gold, but I like this one a lot because the tiny flecks flash different colors. This is before cleanup, no top coat, two coats of Ziv:

Looks alomost like foil, beautiful!

Originally Posted by AmeliaPond View Post

My nails are somewhat Doctor Who related... I call it my Tardis look. 

The blue is called OPI Eurso Euro, and the glitter is Lights of Emerald City, from the Oz collection.

Love the combo!

I just put on Zoya Ziv. My nails recently broke, so they are nubby now and not as much fun to paint. I don't wear much gold, but I like this one a lot because the tiny flecks flash different colors. This is before cleanup, no top coat, two coats of Ziv: 400400
I just ordered this and it looks fabulous on you. I can't wait until mine comes.

I just put on Zoya Ziv. My nails recently broke, so they are nubby now and not as much fun to paint. I don't wear much gold, but I like this one a lot because the tiny flecks flash different colors. This is before cleanup, no top coat, two coats of Ziv:

GORGEOUS gold! Love it! Your nails broke too huh? So did mine! It's such a bummer isn't it? I had to cut mine down because two of them broke (pointer and middle) and I was whimpering the whole time while I cut off my perfectly good thumb, ring and pinky long nails. It's just so weird to have three long nails and two short stubbier ones! My pinky nails seriously never break, it's always the pointer and middle fingers...mean ol' fingers, breaking my nails! lol eusa_naughty.gif

Love this polish, it's my go-to gold! It looks fabulous on you :)

And sign me up for the broken nails club, I just broke 4 while cleaning my place this weekend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepykat View Post

My nails broke too at work! :( i was so sad when i had to cut them

GORGEOUS gold! Love it! Your nails broke too huh? So did mine! It's such a bummer isn't it? I had to cut mine down because two of them broke (pointer and middle) and I was whimpering the whole time while I cut off my perfectly good thumb, ring and pinky long nails. It's just so weird to have three long nails and two short stubbier ones! My pinky nails seriously never break, it's always the pointer and middle fingers...mean ol' fingers, breaking my nails! lol eusa_naughty.gif

Originally Posted by fanchette View Post

Essie lion around and infatuation with julep kate dots

Pretty!

Ok here's my mani! This is OPI Keep Off the Grass! from a 2004!! Limited Edition set.

It's considered to be a very rare nail polish color, and this bottle is really 9 years old, I had to thin it out a little bit to use it.

In the bottle the color is a pale celery green with fine silver shimmer, but it doesn't look even close to that on the nails. I think it's more of a shimmery champagne pistachio, which is still pretty, but I really wish it was true to the bottle. I hope OPI can make a shade that looks like that someday :)

Originally Posted by Jessismith View Post

Another sparkler - Sally Hansen Lustre Shine - Lava

There is a pretty pinkish shimmer that is not coming through here.

C041F899-2790-4D66-A081-3E14602E6AC0-10857-00000B4893160FEA_zpse908b2ac.jpg

53369D55-A0EC-4D2C-9C79-906FAE613C11-10857-00000B489637C5F2_zps277e1395.jpg

I need this orange in my collection! so pretty

What a pretty green! Perfect for spring.

Originally Posted by OiiO View Post

Ok here's my mani! This is OPI Keep Off the Grass! from a 2004!! Limited Edition set.

It's considered to be a very rare nail polish color, and this bottle is really 9 years old, I had to thin it out a little bit to use it.

In the bottle the color is a pale celery green with fine silver shimmer, but it doesn't look even close to that on the nails. I think it's more of a shimmery champagne pistachio, which is still pretty, but I really wish it was true to the bottle. I hope OPI can make a shade that looks like that someday :)

Originally Posted by fanchette View Post

Essie lion around and infatuation with julep kate dots

This is super cute! :)

I like the color it is on but I hear you about wishing it were truer to the bottle.  I never buy a color anymore without going online to look at swatches.  How cool that this is such a rare color though :)

Had a lot of tip wear and chipping from cooking and cleaning all day yesterday, so I added silver tips (Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Celeb City). It was done freehand because I was too lazy to find tape to use.

CUTE! smile.gif

Originally Posted by tulosai View Post

Pretty!

This is super cute! :)

Thanks!!!!!! I just did two coats of each pink on 1/2 of the nail, then used the dots to cover up my "straight" line in the middle.

I just saw this on your blog! very different I like it!

Thank you so much, girls! 

I'm on a roll today and I just repainted my nails again because I couldn't resist Sally Hansen's Jaded I just received in my Allure Summer beauty box :D

Here are the swatches against an authentic Tiffany jewelry bag, I think the color is really close!

Originally Posted by Ericachristina View Post

I just saw this on your blog! very different I like it!

Originally Posted by tulosai View Post

I like the color it is on but I hear you about wishing it were truer to the bottle.  I never buy a color anymore without going online to look at swatches.  How cool that this is such a rare color though :)

What a pretty green! Perfect for spring.

I'm wearing Bourjois 10 Days No Chips polish in shade #14 (there is no name on the bottle) stamped over with Konad Special Polish. The stamping came out quite wonky, though :(

Such a close match! Love it.

Thank you so much, girls!  I'm on a roll today and I just repainted my nails again because I couldn't resist Sally Hansen's Jaded I just received in my Allure Summer beauty box :D

Here are the swatches against an authentic Tiffany jewelry bag, I think the color is really close!

LL LL

Thank you so much, girls!  I'm on a roll today and I just repainted my nails again because I couldn't resist Sally Hansen's Jaded I just received in my Allure Summer beauty box :D

So beauteous!!!

I love the neon @hiheather! This is a few days old, so excuse the wear and tear.. although it's held up well! Zoya Kali, with accents of Neely and Essie Stroke of Brilliance. 400