Salope

Nail Polish you're wearing right now?

Thank you, everyone!

I am definitely going to be wearing this again for more than just one day.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monika1 View Post

This is beautiful and definitely one to repeat when you have more time! I love using these dot flowers too!

My first stamp ever!!! Sadly this was my best attempt o the night once I changed my polish I couldn't get a full nail stamp to look good. I will try again tomorrow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessrose18 View Post

ILNP birefringence with zoya pixie dust carter and liberty accent nail400

Wow! That's intense - I love how it glows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikkimouse View Post

My first stamp ever!!! Sadly this was my best attempt o the night once I changed my polish I couldn't get a full nail stamp to look good. I will try again tomorrow!

How exciting! Congrats! What tools and plates are you using and how was the first experience? What were the biggest challenges doing it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monika1 View Post

How exciting! Congrats! What tools and plates are you using and how was the first experience? What were the biggest challenges doing it?

I used a Winstonia Plate. The stamper and scraper I ordered on amazon still hasn't come in so I bought a cheap set at walmart.  My biggest challenge was the bad scraper it came with, and trying to find a good polish that will show up. 

LL Yay for you! I'm impressed. I've come to the conclusion that nail art is simply not in the cards for me at this stage of life. Getting them polished on a regular basis is accomplishment enough for now. But I love seeing what everyone else comes up with, and can't wait to see what you learn! My first stamp ever!!! Sadly this was my best attempt o the night once I changed my polish I couldn't get a full nail stamp to look good. I will try again tomorrow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lissa1307 View Post

just redid my stripe mani for the 31 day challenge...

bondi the limelight,sally hanson xtreme wear black out, opi still into pink, bondi i'm vers and sally hanson instadri clearly quick(the two together bondi then sally make for an awesome strong chip proof fast drying topper) oh yea, a cpl sizes of silver round studs.

Awesome colors!

LL My first stamp ever!!! Sadly this was my best attempt o the night once I changed my polish I couldn't get a full nail stamp to look good. I will try again tomorrow!
Woooo that looks pretty good!

This is for the 31 day challenge - delicate print.  I think it's adorable and totally something I would do again for Valentine's Day.

This is for the 31 day challenge - delicate print.  I think it's adorable and totally something I would do again for Valentine's Day. LL
Very pretty!

This is for the 31 day challenge - delicate print.  I think it's adorable and totally something I would do again for Valentine's Day. LL
How did you do the heart shape?

Bondi NYPD and Color Club Cold Metal 400 Heh. It looks much tidier in person. Funny how the camera magnifies every glitch and oops (and smeared cuticle!)

400 My new engagement ring!!! My mani?? Oh yeah....Zoya Cynthia (I think) with Zoya Opal on top. Here's a better pic of the mani.... 400
Congratulations! Beautiful!

400 My new engagement ring!!! My mani?? Oh yeah....Zoya Cynthia (I think) with Zoya Opal on top. Here's a better pic of the mani.... 400
Congratulations!!!! Cynthia looks fantastic

Congratulations!!!! Cynthia looks fantastic
Thank you!! Cynthia is a really pretty dark hunter green, perfect in just two coats. For me it was a little plain, but with Opal on top it has this depth. In person, it's stunning...pics just don't capture it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tasertag View Post

How did you do the heart shape?

I used a heart shape hole punch on scotch tape.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pollysmom View Post

My new engagement ring!!!

My mani?? Oh yeah....Zoya Cynthia (I think) with Zoya Opal on top. Here's a better pic of the mani....

Beautiful mani, gorgeous ring! Congrats!!

AWWW!!!! CONGRATS!!

(and pretty polish too!)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pollysmom View Post

My new engagement ring!!!

My mani?? Oh yeah....Zoya Cynthia (I think) with Zoya Opal on top. Here's a better pic of the mani....