• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Christine's Trade List! =]=]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score

[SIZE=10.5pt]From Ipsy: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Smashbox Primer Oil[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Avance Primer[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Skin[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]care: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Lemongrass Spa Try It Kit for Oily Skin[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Olay Micro Sculpting Cream from Target Box [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]From Birchbox:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Cheeks: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Tarte Natural Cheek Tint Achiote (gently used and sanitized) [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Makeover Essentials Bronzer Brush (Brush pre-filled with bronzer) like new[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Model Co Mini Blush in Peach Bellini-like new (if not new-I don't remember) lol[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt] Nails: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Lips:  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt] Eyes: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Sephora Moon Shadow Baked Palette[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Body Care:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]B&BW Japanese Blossom Gel and Lotion Shimmer[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Townhouse Body Mist-8 oz. Lavender. Like new. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]B&BW Paris Amour Shimmer Mist-Full size. Like new. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Vera Wang Lovestruck Velvety Body Lotion. New. pen mark on bottle. 2.7 oz. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi! Sorry, I've been out of town. I am interested in a trade though, if you still are!

Do you have the link to the [SIZE=12pt]L'Occitane Relaxing Face Masks-3 pack? I want to see what skin type they are for. Thanks![/SIZE]

Hi! Sorry, I've been out of town. I am interested in a trade though, if you still are!

Do you have the link to the [SIZE=12pt]L'Occitane Relaxing Face Masks-3 pack? I want to see what skin type they are for. Thanks![/SIZE]
@@ashleylind, so sorry I just seen this! I don't have a link, but I can tell you what the packaging says =]

"Face Relaxing Masks with purifying essential oil of AOC Lavender from Haute Provence"

It doesn't really give an exact skin type that these are for but on the back, it does say "Excess sebum is absorbed and pores are tightened, leaving the skin cleaner and fresher" 

Please message me if you're still interested in a trade =] 

Back