veritazy

We want these boxes Memebox!! (a suggestion thread)

I would LOVE a Collagen box! That is a winner. Glad you posted...don't be shy...and hello!

Yeah a Collagen box would be an insta-buy. There wouldn't be any hesitation. And hello to you too!

Jumping in; hi!

Sick day box - products for calming and soothing skin, products for depuffing eyes, blemish spot products (all problems I have when sick, ha)

Yes, please!

And seconding the fruit box too~ Even cuter if they come in fruit print packaging *drools*

• Like 1

@@LisaLeah, you should just work for Meme cuz I want all your suggestions, especially the accessories box!! 

Can we get a purple box?? Ya, blue/orange/red are nice, BUT PURPLE. GIVE ME PURPLE. 

• Like 2

@@LisaLeah, you should just work for Meme cuz I want all your suggestions, especially the accessories box!! 

Can we get a purple box?? Ya, blue/orange/red are nice, BUT PURPLE. GIVE ME PURPLE. 

Ha! I actually have launched and grown many beauty brands over the years. So I actually do things like this!

would love a

coffee box

coconut box

plum box (purple would do, but I love plum!)

spice box - but that could already be the oriental medicine one - I would love ginseng, ginger & mint  products...

tea tree box

• Like 1

dear MEMEBOX , 

i would love a summer box ,suncreams,block,balms,mists, yoghurt cooling masks, aloe vera what ever you can find. some hair perfume, sugar scrub ,you get the picture .

feel free to send some bamboo salt toothpaste in a box please.amazing stuff.

an innisfree box, general memebo

holika holika box. please include some pig nose products in any box please.

i would also with the summer near quite like a mist box, you know various brands and mists plenty on the market in korea, thank you.

somang hair products 

another vote for too cool for school box some great products they do,

will come back to this later

Ooh OOhhh Yes Yes a Mist box!!!! Please do a mist box. The Tool Cool For School Mist was AWESOME!!! I wouldnt mind that again. 

• Like 1

I would love a shower box.  Not a *bath* box because that would probably have soaks and things that require a bathtub.  *Shower*.  Five-minute hair masks, shower steamer tabs, body wash, I don't even know what else, but I do know that bath sets usually have things I can't use because of the bathtub thing!

• Like 1

I would love a shower box.  Not a *bath* box because that would probably have soaks and things that require a bathtub.  *Shower*.  Five-minute hair masks, shower steamer tabs, body wash, I don't even know what else, but I do know that bath sets usually have things I can't use because of the bathtub thing!

They had a Hair & body box and then a footcare box. About time to do a Lush-inspired box like the one you said. Even a nice after-shower misting lotion (like Girligo) would be awesome~

I would love  a shower box - body gels, body scrubs, soaps, after shower lotions, mists, oils....yummmmm

• Like 3

A Tea superbox filled with products that contain tea (not actual tea for drinking)

I've seen many milk tea products that could go in there.

I would love a teeth box? I mean everyone loves a nice bright smile. Whitening strips, toothpaste, floss etc. Not the most fun, but I think it would be interesting. 

OR just a flawless body box? In this I mean anti cellulite creams and gels (I hear they are supposed to be amazing), as only 2% of women don't have cellulite. Massagers, scrubs, oils. Anything to make the skin look flawless? I know there is a hair and body box but they don't seem to have a focus. 

• Like 1

I would love a teeth box? I mean everyone loves a nice bright smile. Whitening strips, toothpaste, floss etc. Not the most fun, but I think it would be interesting. 

OR just a flawless body box? In this I mean anti cellulite creams and gels (I hear they are supposed to be amazing), as only 2% of women don't have cellulite. Massagers, scrubs, oils. Anything to make the skin look flawless? I know there is a hair and body box but they don't seem to have a focus. 

since they are just starting out with themes, yes, I could see a taming your mane box (for those who have curly hair - so jealous) or a boost your roots (for those like me - fine, oily hair that needs volume)

lots of possibilities for that!! 

I would love a TEETH box (oral hygiene).  Rinses, toothpastes (powder ones on the go), whiteners...

How about a beach ready box? This should include items from summer box, foot box and waxing box. But merged into one affordable box? 

the weird box,

the mist box

and a cleanser box to include baking soda cleansers, oils,scrubs, cream cleansers, black soap , and yes I'm going to ask again  for some pig pore cleansing products.

a body mist, solid perfume,deodorant , hair perfume mist all in one box please.

feel free to do this as  a bundle or 3 separate boxes ,

and @MEMEBOX we are still awaiting the too cool for school super box please, so many deodorants, mists,gels,cleansers, etc we need this brand box please.

• Like 1

@@Lorna ljblog I think those scented things you listed might be in the scent boxes~~ And thats like another month of waiting...aaaa~~

Aso waiting for the TCFS box. I hope it doesn't come out with Holika Holika or Innisfree. I'll be pawning off stuff to buy those hahah  :P

• Like 1

I am seconding the idea of a purple box and a lip box.

I'd also love a nail polish box (I originally thought they might not want to do this because of shipping hazards and stuff, but I'm assuming based on the spoilers that there is a polish in the blue colorbox).

I would be all over a "cute packaging" box. Like, the Etude House animal hand lotions, Tony Moly animal lip glosses, etc.

• Like 1

i would like a enprani dear dreams come true branded super box, 

obviously it would have the bounce cream,

or the melted cheese cream,

moistful boostskin

treatment ampoule mask

waterfall cream.

please memebox

• Like 2

I also like the idea of a "cute" box filled with products that have cute packaging! Or at least a Tonymoly Box 2 or a;t fox box. a;t fox's packaging is really gorgeous; I'd love to see more of their line.

ETA: Just read the rest of the thread, and I love the Tool Box and Lip Box ideas!

• Like 2

Naked box for body and hair. (unpacked)

Or a luckyboxy for boxes 6-10, since I've missed those. ;(

A seasonal winter holiday/Christmas box

A Korean sleeping pack box with deluxe size and small jars of sleeping packs

• Like 1

I would love a teeth box and I'd be ALL OVER a box that was anti-cellulite and stuff like that!!

since they are just starting out with themes, yes, I could see a taming your mane box (for those who have curly hair - so jealous) or a boost your roots (for those like me - fine, oily hair that needs volume)

lots of possibilities for that!! 

I would love a TEETH box (oral hygiene).  Rinses, toothpastes (powder ones on the go), whiteners...

Tame your mane box would be awesome!!