uGHHH I bought that shara shara hair cap a couple months ago from Testerkorea lol

and that soap is a repeat from the vitamin box... exact same one/color.

No, its a different soap, its two color and is called Moisturizing.  But yeah, same brand.  Edited: Oh, I see now, there are three kinds.  But luckily they're different than the vitamin one

and OMGWTFBBQSUPERFOOD!!  At first I was like oh what?! Two broccolis?  And then I read the ingredients and was like GIVEMEMORE!

Love it!  Superfood ftw.

Hair and Body 3? not so much...

Edited by Saffyra
  • Like 1

UNBOXING THE MEMEBOX SPECIAL #27 DIET BOX:

UNBOXING THE MEMEBOX SUPERBOX #35 FERMENTED COSMETICS 2

Edited by eugiegenie
  • Like 1

@@eugiegenie I bet you felt really great after that shower!!  I have never gone as long as you did without taking a nice hot shower - I have gone hiking into the mountains for a week, just doing quick spongebaths, and I have to tell you, taking a shower after that is like pure bliss!!

Memebox Global #14

Memebox Scentbox #4 Floral 

Edited by athy
  • Like 1

Memebox Scentbox #6 Sweet Shop

Memebox Scentbox #5 Tropical Fruits

Edited by athy
  • Like 1

Memebox Scentbox #6 Sweet Shop

Memebox Scentbox #5 Tropical Fruits

haha oh gosh I totally watched your videos on youtube before knowing you were a MUT member! :D You're so sweet!

• Like 1

Hey girls,

I would love, love, love if you would watch my new Youtube video: Memebox Overload. 30 seconds!

I've made this video just for fun, also this is the first time stepping outside the box (windows movie maker) and trying out a different video editor!

I hope you like it  ♡

• Like 5

Could be any more adorable/super pretty? Stop it right now! ;)

Your video was awesome! Keep it up, lady!

Have to agree, you are adorable to use @@MissJexie words but seriously girl you rock! Like I have ANY idea what I'm talking about but it will get easier and more comfortable. If you're even a tiny bit like me you've analyzed that video to death and thought of everything you want to do next time. ;)

Looking forward to many more awesome videos lady!!!

• Like 2

Hey girls,

I would love, love, love if you would watch my new Youtube video: Memebox Overload. 30 seconds!

I've made this video just for fun, also this is the first time stepping outside the box (windows movie maker) and trying out a different video editor!

I hope you like it  ♡

Marjolein, you crack me the f*%k up. Love it! :)
  • Like 2

@@MissJexie awwww thank you :')

hehe yup i'm here alright xD just not very active as of late because the uni semester has started!

memebox addiction compels me to still make videos / thoroughly lurk MUT though ^^ 

• Like 1