Best MAC blushes and MSF?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm just getting into blushes and powders now. I really want to purchase a few more MAC products. I have one of the MSF natural (I think medium plus) and I just purchased stereo rose MSF and dollymix blush. Which other ones are your all time favorites? I'd like to own quite a few that range in color, for a variety of looks. So throw me some ideas! Thanks

I'm just getting into blushes and powders now. I really want to purchase a few more MAC products. I have one of the MSF natural (I think medium plus) and I just purchased stereo rose MSF and dollymix blush. Which other ones are your all time favorites? I'd like to own quite a few that range in color, for a variety of looks. So throw me some ideas! Thanks
Stereo Rose is a good start with an MSF that can be used as a blush.  I have Soft and Gentle that I use for highlighter.  Otherwise, I would wait for some of the limited edition ones to be repromoted in upcoming collections, because there are actually very few MSF that are permanent.  

For blush since you already have a pink, you might want to get a peach (peaches, springsheen, melba), a nude (gingerly, sunbasque, margin) and/or a plum (breath of plum, plum foolery) to start with so you can build up a blush wardrobe to go with different looks.  I still recommend swatching at a counter to see how these look with your skintone.  Since both powders you have are a bit shimmery, you might want to work some mattes into your collection. Goodluck!  

I find all of my MAC favourites tend to be limited edition, but none-the-less... 

Immortal Flower (LE, but it's been repromoted at least once!) 

The Perfect Cheek (LE, again)

Dainty (hallelujah, permanent!)

Blonde MSF (LE) 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back