jayeme

Links: Twitter

Anyone else out there on Twitter? I just started one and would love to follow some of you ladies :) Mine is linked in my signature.

Anyone else out there on Twitter? I just started one and would love to follow some of you ladies :) Mine is linked in my signature.

Mine is in my signature too. Trying to get better at posting more often!  :) Followed you!

Mine is in my signature too. Trying to get better at posting more often!   :) Followed you!

Yay! Followed you back! :)

• NARS Cosmetics Shop Cargo Cosmetics Today!

• What are some suggestions for makeup schools/beauty academies in Europe (not UK)?
    • If you are planning to market your healthcare services with exceptional, informative, crisp and professional content, attractive website designs, user-friendly applications, and showcase your work on various social media platforms, join Digi Lantern, one of the rapidly growing and trusted healthcare communication agencies in Mumbai. For queries, call 91-8100003355 today! Visit the website for more information.
    • Many people desire sculpted and toned body shape. But unwanted fat deposits make it difficult for an individual to achieve this goal. Liposuction is an advanced cosmetic treatment that uses a suction technique to remove fat from specific areas of the body, such as the abdomen, hips, thighs, buttocks, arms, double chin, or neck. Get the best liposuction surgery in Abu Dhabi from Dr. Parag Telang. He has specialized in cosmetic as well as reconstructive plastic surgery. Dr. Parag also carries out the liposuction in Dubai at The DentalSPA Dental And Medical Center. The liposuction surgery cost in Dubai depends upon the area of treatment, type of liposuction procedure adopted for treatment, number of sessions, and many more. For effective liposuction in Abu Dhabi, and to achieve a toned body shape and to get rid of excess resistant fat, consult Dr. Parag Telang at Mezyad Medical Center today!  
    • Join the class of The Redfox Academy & Studio for the best Makeup Artist Course and make a career as a professional makeup artist. The Redfox Academy & Studio is popularly known for providing the best Makeup Artist Course in Delhi. Call now for more details: +919773776141.
    • There are lots of natural remedies for all your dandruff and oily scalp woes. - Tea tree oil- Add a few drops of tea tree oil to your shampoo or use a natural shampoo with tea tree essence; tea tree oil has antimicrobial prorates which help reduce dandruff. Repeat every time you wash your hair. - Lemon-yogurt hair mask- Mix two spoonfuls of yogurt with one spoonful of lemon juice and and apply the mask to your scapulas. Leave on scalp for 30-35 mins and then wash with a mild shampoo and warm water. Repeat once or twice a week.  - Lemon-honey mask- Mix lemon and honey in the ratio of 1:3 respectively. Leave the mask on scalp for around 30 mins and then rinse with warm water and a mild shampoo. Repeat twice a week.  - Yogurt- incase you don't have time for elaborate masks you can even apply plain yogurt to your scalp. Leave for around 30 mins and then rinse with warm water and a mild shampoo.  - Warm Oil- Try heating oil for a bit and applying it to your hair. Use coconut oil preferably. Leave it on your hair for an hour and a half and then washing with a mid shampoo. Oil however, can reduce or increase dandruff in different hair types and thus should be first tried once or twice.  - Visit a dermatologist- if nothing works its always good to visit a dermatologist in addition to using home remedies. They will suggest you god anti- dandruff shampoos.  Hope this answered everyone's questions!!   

About MakeupTalk®

© 2003-2018 MakeupTalk.com®, an active online community and message board geared towards members wanting to discuss everything to do with makeup, cosmetics, product reviews, monthly subscription boxes and general beauty related topics. Our community provides product reviews, makeup and general beauty tips. Our most popular topics are subscription boxes and their monthly spoilers. Join our community for free to take part in the conversations and share your own beauty tips and product reviews with others. We look forward to seeing you online here at Makeuptalk®!

MakeupTalk® Facebook