Luxx22

Memebox Addiction Support Thread

o/t Dubai?  How fun!  Is it for business or pleasure?  Have you been before?  I love hearing people's trips around the world!

how does this new payment processor work?  I use paypal with no problems, but I did notice that new option...

For Pleasure :D.       - I was never fond of paypal I guess, and it really opens up the buying market when having direct credit card payments, and paypal, instead of only Paypal, especially if business want to buy for functions. I actually referred a friend of mine from college, shes an owner of a business here in Ottawa and she wanted to purchase some boxes for a business function at the Ottawa convention center but they didnt have a credit card payment method, only paypal at the time, for an order which was about 16,000$? I think. So we contacted Memebox and they added a new payment processor! :) It took about a month.

• Like 1

For Pleasure :D.       - I was never fond of paypal I guess, and it really opens up the buying market when having direct credit card payments, and paypal, instead of only Paypal, especially if business want to buy for functions. I actually referred a friend of mine from college, shes an owner of a business here in Ottawa and she wanted to purchase some boxes for a business function at the Ottawa convention center but they didnt have a credit card payment method, only paypal at the time, for an order which was about 16,000$? I think. So we contacted Memebox and they added a new payment processor! :) It took about a month.

that is great!

yes, I can see why for business functions, why paypal isn't the best - they do require you to enter in your banking information. 

• Like 1

@ omg envy!! enjoy Dubai~ it is spectacular everywhere you look. And $16k??! Gosh, they need to commission you something.

Glad that they opened up new payment method...tho I haven't bought anything in AGES. The memepeople disabled me, because they didnt reply to mails. Even my friend's. I hate to have referred friends and they have bad experiences...I feel horrible then.  :( 

• Like 1

@ omg envy!! enjoy Dubai~ it is spectacular everywhere you look. And $16k??! Gosh, they need to commission you something.

Glad that they opened up new payment method...tho I haven't bought anything in AGES. The memepeople disabled me, because they didnt reply to mails. Even my friend's. I hate to have referred friends and they have bad experiences...I feel horrible then.  :(

Disabled?? What happened? @@veritazy

@ nah its just disabled as in the opposite of enabled. turned off kinda feeling lately. :/

• Like 1

@ nah its just disabled as in the opposite of enabled. turned off kinda feeling lately. :/

Oh Ok :)

I've come to realize that all the $$$ I spent on memeboxes lately, I could've bought the chromebook laptop I've been wanting. I'm borrowing right now so my bro really wants it back. I decided to let him change my paypal password so I can't access it. I've got more eye creams and moisturizers than I can count and only 1 face to put it on. Mom's getting half of those. And frankly, really only the global boxes are exciting me when I open them up. The other ones are nice, or more so the idea of them. I ordered the global 11-16, so will be continuing to get those, but will lay off the other ones. That cacao one is tempting, but I know I'll be a bit disappointed when I actually do get it, so it has to be a no-go.

Most of the non regular boxes have disappointed me as well :( So I'm sticking with regular ones.

I have a lot of products I haven't used and could give to other people, but I also think what's the point of buying stuff to give away later when I can buy one thing I really like and I CTknow I will for sure use.

That's helping me to stop buying random boxes lol

• Like 1

I keep having to tell myself that i don't really want any of the value sets and that it isn't a value if I wasn't planning on buying them already

MEMEBOX!!

On the bright side I got my first box and love it...soooooo...yay?

I keep having to tell myself that i don't really want any of the value sets and that it isn't a value if I wasn't planning on buying them already

MEMEBOX!!

On the bright side I got my first box and love it...soooooo...yay?

Welcome to the club sister lol

I had a nightmare yesterday. I was in the middle of the woods and hiking with a bunch of memeboxes in my bag for some reason.

And then there was a flood so I had to abandon my boxes and run for higher ground.

I woke up feeling devastated.

I wish I was joking or making this up but I'm actually not... I think I'm a little too crazy even for this thread.... T____T

I had a nightmare yesterday. I was in the middle of the woods and hiking with a bunch of memeboxes in my bag for some reason.

And then there was a flood so I had to abandon my boxes and run for higher ground.

I woke up feeling devastated.

I wish I was joking or making this up but I'm actually not... I think I'm a little too crazy even for this thread.... T____T

LMAO! I've had a few memebox dreams, but that was when I first started splurging and buying every box they came out with. In time those dreams shall pass LOL. PS: Your not crazy :P @@athy

• Like 1

LMAO! I've had a few memebox dreams, but that was when I first started splurging and buying every box they came out with. In time those dreams shall pass LOL. PS: Your not crazy :P @@athy

Haha! I'm relieved to hear I'm not the only one @ XDDD

Although there will be more of them... Oh dear, I hope the memebox dreams are nicer to me! @[email protected]

• Like 1

Haha! I'm relieved to hear I'm not the only one @ XDDD

Although there will be more of them... Oh dear, I hope the memebox dreams are nicer to me! @[email protected]

You might be dreaming of it again tonight since the haul. Its the tetris effect. 

I once dream of getting leprosy after the first day in derm clinic. Not cool.

Gurll...you gotta chill. 

You might be dreaming of it again tonight since the haul. Its the tetris effect. 

I once dream of getting leprosy after the first day in derm clinic. Not cool.

Gurll...you gotta chill. 

Sounds like a terrible dream to have D=

That... last line actually made me feel a lot calmer. Thank you for that =D 

THE SUPPORT THREAD IS WORKING.

• Like 1

Okay I did a thing and i might have actually broken the addiction.

I ordered the Hair box when it restocked because my hair is just weird and frizzy and not tameable.  Saw the box on the spoiler thread.  Regret immediately.  Tried to cancel and FB person said I couldn't.  I am so frustrated with myself and ashamed that I let myself just order it that I can't bring myself to spend more money on other memebox things even though i want them for fear it will end up like this again.

Shame brings my addiction to its knees.

• Like 2

I ordered the Hair box when it restocked because my hair is just weird and frizzy and not tameable.  Saw the box on the spoiler thread.  Regret immediately.  Tried to cancel and FB person said I couldn't.  I am so frustrated with myself and ashamed that I let myself just order it that I can't bring myself to spend more money on other memebox things even though i want them for fear it will end up like this again.

I too feel like this has done something about my addiction.

But as my rentals have always said, write a direct but public, angry-sounding letter to customer service, and then only after you've given them a chance with that, THEN decide to take your business elsewhere.

I channelled all the rudeness I could muster into a little post on their facebook page ;w;

I felt very guilty posting it but hey, maybe I'll save someone who was going to order the box from ordering it.... 

• Like 1

They just posted on there facebook page 20 mins [email protected]

They just posted on there facebook page 20 mins [email protected]

The fb person already replied to her it seems =/

I got no reply on fb, just through email after I post on their fb... It's a shame that it feels like the only way you can get treated decently by their CS is by sounding angry... T___T

• Like 2

The fb person already replied to her it seems =/

I got no reply on fb, just through email after I post on their fb... It's a shame that it feels like the only way you can get treated decently by their CS is by sounding angry... T___T

I didn't have to get angry at all.  I just expressed that I wanted to cancel and they said I couldn't.  Am I upset that the cancellation policy doesn't take into account those who order a day after the shipping date? Hell yeah.  I dislike also that it was faster via facebook and they did not reply to my email at all.  I probably sounded anxious as hell.

• Like 1

I didn't have to get angry at all.  I just expressed that I wanted to cancel and they said I couldn't.  Am I upset that the cancellation policy doesn't take into account those who order a day after the shipping date? Hell yeah.  I dislike also that it was faster via facebook and they did not reply to my email at all.  I probably sounded anxious as hell.

But I managed to get a cancellation and you didn't.... =x...

I wasn't actually angry, I was very calm - but since I knew about their cancellation policy I had to make them want to cancel for me :P  That's all!

• Like 1

Hi,

My name is Marjolein, I'm a Memeboxaholic!

I've bought 49 Memeboxes and 6 Memeshop orders since this March.

Sarah from Bits&Boxes called me the "Memequeen".

I'm loving and using that title but it does costs a lot xD

Girls we are fabulous and need more Memeboxes!

But when do we say no?

XOXO

Marjolein

*your Memequeen*

[Edited by meaganola. Faux signature/social media promotion removed.]

Edited by meaganola
  • Like 5

Hi,

My name is Marjolein, I'm a Memeboxaholic!

I've bought 49 Memeboxes and 6 Memeshop orders since this March.

Sarah from Bits&Boxes called me the "Memequeen".

I'm loving and using that title but it does costs a lot xD

Girls we are fabulous and need more Memeboxes!

But when do we say no?

XOXO

Marjolein

*your Memequeen*

[Edited by meaganola. Faux signature/social media promotion removed.]

49 boxes!! Hands the tiara to Marjolein!! Edited by meaganola
  • Like 1