Luxx22

Memebox Addiction Support Thread

The brightening box does not tempt me for the following reason

brightening, removing sun damage spots, never work for me.   I have tried so many products over the last 25 years and nothing. 

So, if I want to remove the sun damage or even out my skin tone, it would have to be lazer or professional chemical peels, which I am too scared to do!!

It isn't that bad enough for me to take the chance :)

• Like 2

The brightening box does not tempt me for the following reason

brightening, removing sun damage spots, never work for me.   I have tried so many products over the last 25 years and nothing. 

So, if I want to remove the sun damage or even out my skin tone, it would have to be lazer or professional chemical peels, which I am too scared to do!!

It isn't that bad enough for me to take the chance :)

Oh no D:

I've never really tried anything for my sun damage spots... I honestly never knew they had products for this kind of thing, and I have quite a few of them on my face, so I thought this was a must buy!

Now I'm regretting my purchase a bit, sigh =s

@@athy it may work for you! I just know for my stubborn skin, it just doesn't. Brightening products do take at least 3 months to show any effects (or at least the ones I know of), so I hope they do give some good sized products in these boxes.

You all have to tell me how these products work for you! If everyone gets good results, I may purchase some separately to see how it works on my skin.

Now, that VIP Birthday box - that got me hooked- looks like a a bath/body box - one that I have been asking for!  I do hope memebox, now that they have gained in popularity, are now posting pictures that accurately reflect the contents in the box - it doesn't have to be the same brands, but the actual type - I would be over the moon if this box actually did contain a sugar scrub, a facial cleanser and body wash!

memebox_birthdaybox2_1__2.png

• Like 1

@@athy it may work for you! I just know for my stubborn skin, it just doesn't. Brightening products do take at least 3 months to show any effects (or at least the ones I know of), so I hope they do give some good sized products in these boxes.

You all have to tell me how these products work for you! If everyone gets good results, I may purchase some separately to see how it works on my skin.

Now, that VIP Birthday box - that got me hooked- looks like a a bath/body box - one that I have been asking for!  I do hope memebox, now that they have gained in popularity, are now posting pictures that accurately reflect the contents in the box - it doesn't have to be the same brands, but the actual type - I would be over the moon if this box actually did contain a sugar scrub, a facial cleanser and body wash!

memebox_birthdaybox2_1__2.png

@@biancardi this is a Naked Box! You can read about all the products in the description. And indeed it does include all the stuff in the pic :D

• Like 1

I couldn't say no the the brightening box and travelkit box! so awesome and cute:)

Also couldn't say no to the Luckybox #9, Birthdaybox, the from nature restocked box :o

I'm happy :D and addicted ;)

• Like 2

I couldn't say no the the brightening box and travelkit box! so awesome and cute:)

Also couldn't say no to the Luckybox #9, Birthdaybox, the from nature restocked box :o

I'm happy :D and addicted ;)

Hey Marjolein, I just noticed your signature! I feel the same, except I'm not quite there yet with the total number of boxes. I have 15 coming still but my addiction might come to an end soon :( because I got charged custom fees yesterday... it's still sitting in the postal office, sigh. I just realized nothing kills your addiction when custom fee is so expensive!

• Like 1

Hey Marjolein, I just noticed your signature! I feel the same, except I'm not quite there yet with the total number of boxes. I have 15 coming still but my addiction might come to an end soon :( because I got charged custom fees yesterday... it's still sitting in the postal office, sigh. I just realized nothing kills your addiction when custom fee is so expensive!

It is very expensive. However, in Canada, if the package less than $20, They shouldn't charge custom, and they will refund it if you already paid for it, or you can send it back to custom and tell them to revalue it. 

• Like 1

It is very expensive. However, in Canada, if the package less than $20, They shouldn't charge custom, and they will refund it if you already paid for it, or you can send it back to custom and tell them to revalue it. 

I already got 28 boxes, that never happened to me :o

I hope it will never happen (netherlands, doesn't know how that works here)

really? I will check and ask about it when i pick it later at the post office. Thanks for letting me know! I was planning on looking if the box as diff because I have never gotten charged before. I'm more hopeful now! :)

really? I will check and ask about it when i pick it later at the post office. Thanks for letting me know! I was planning on looking if the box as diff because I have never gotten charged before. I'm more hopeful now! :)

Just wondering, what country do you live in?

I asked a question about customs the other day with that concern. I was told from another buyer here in the US that she doesn't have to pay customs so I'm relieved.

I know Canada is a pain though when it comes to packages.

Just wondering, what country do you live in?

I asked a question about customs the other day with that concern. I was told from another buyer here in the US that she doesn't have to pay customs so I'm relieved.

I know Canada is a pain though when it comes to packages.

It's canada. But i got a lot of boxes with custom fee before this one. So this is the first. I'm planning on getting it tomorrow so I'll see if the value is more than $20...

I never have been charged for any memebox's and Im located in Canada. Its delivered VIA Canada Post.

• Like 1

@@catyz That is not cool...what happens if a friend sends gifts over to Canada? Will they value the box themself, or are "gifts" generally passable? Just curious..

@@catyz That is not cool...what happens if a friend sends gifts over to Canada? Will they value the box themself, or are "gifts" generally passable? Just curious..

I ordered a package once to be sent to my boyfriend in canada. About ~$40 worth from a website (not memebox). Customs did charge a $20 fee. I was so mad, but they let me pay it over the phone to UPS. I was so mad, it was his birthday gift and I wasn't about to make him pay to pick it up!

• Like 1

Packages marked "Gifts" are ALWAYS passable here in Canada via Canada post it would be chaotic if it wasn't. - As for DHL /UPS , they are big on trying to collect money from every delivery, its such a scam. I had a package sent from china for 15$ hair accessories, and it was MARKED as GIFT, but they tried to charge me ADMINISTRATION FEE'S from DHL'S agents of 10$, I called them and told them I was not paying it. Have not heard from them since, no bill, no strikes in my credit report, NADDA, which confirms its just a big scam to make MORE money.

• Like 2

Thanks for clarifying that up...I did get admin fees once too. It was about $6-7. I was not pleased with the customs in my country but there is nothing I can do if the package seems dodgy and too heavy for it's value..

Hi Veritazy, in addition if it's from a family or friend to a friend/family here in canada, then sometimes what they do is open the box and see if there's a greeting card. If there is then they won't charge you anything. 

Packages marked "Gifts" are ALWAYS passable here in Canada via Canada post it would be chaotic if it wasn't. - As for DHL /UPS , they are big on trying to collect money from every delivery, its such a scam. I had a package sent from china for 15$ hair accessories, and it was MARKED as GIFT, but they tried to charge me ADMINISTRATION FEE'S from DHL'S agents of 10$, I called them and told them I was not paying it. Have not heard from them since, no bill, no strikes in my credit report, NADDA, which confirms its just a big scam to make MORE money.

It's true. I think that's what happened here except it's Canada's Border Customs ppl so I can't really say anything. Memebox sent my boxes express. So becareful with express post. It might just be Ontario but I'm not sure. 

It's official.. 70 Memeboxes

2014 f/w colors made it happen!

I was bad too, I got the hand and nail care...but I used coupons so that's how I justified it! Lol.  :lol:

I was bad too, I got the hand and nail care...but I used coupons so that's how I justified it! Lol.  :lol:

Yeah me too, I never buy something without Memepoints or Coupons ;) Smart shopping :D

• Like 1

Yeah me too, I never buy something without Memepoints or Coupons ;) Smart shopping :D

Can i ask which box you haven't gotten?  70 is alot!! :D Haven't counted how many I've purchased, I'm scared too!

Can i ask which box you haven't gotten?  70 is alot!! :D Haven't counted how many I've purchased, I'm scared too!

I'll go figure that out tomorrow! :D you should, it's fun :D

• Like 2