Meme Box #10

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just received my box and was wondering what everyone's opinon on this box is!?

I liked all the products but one.  The bb cream looks really interesting but such a small size (I think this is the only item that wasn't full sized).

Has anyone else received theirs yet?

I love this box! There's a bit of everything. I'm glad it's mostly skincare as I'm not fond of korean color makeup. The only product I don't really love is the hair cream as I have straight hair. I suppose I could use it as a leave-in?

My favorite product is the atopalm eye cream. The cream is so light, but hydrates well. It tingles when I put it on. Means it's working, right??? I was tempted to get a backup since its so small, but memebox is sending another eye cream in the dermocosmetic box and that one looks exciting.

Looking at past memeboxes, sample size bb creams are the norm. I think only 1 box had a full size bb. The global boxes are cheaper and more for sampling vs the superboxes which contain full size products and thus are more expensive.

Back