Products I used up & wedding makeup !

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi!

Yesterday I uploaded a new empties / products used up video! But the reason that I post this video here is different: I am a bride, my wedding is soon and I'm going to do my makeup myself! So I was trying something out yesterday hihi! Maybe you can take a look and tell me what you think? And if you have some suggestions/tips, let me know!

This is the makeup I'm talking about:

You are so beautiful, and I love your accent. The makeup you're wearing is lovely.

My biggest suggestion for wedding makeup is to apply  the whole look as a trial run and have a friend take many, many flash photos, from all angles and different distances. You don't want makeup flashback in your photos. HD products are notorious for causing flashback. In general also avoid frosty eyeshadows and lip products.

You look gorgeous! It's smart to do your own makeup, not only will you save tons of money, but you will know what you wore. I wish I knew what my makeup artist used on me on my wedding day so I could try to recreate the look!

Back