autopilot

(Spoilers) Julep July 2014

I'm pretty excited about this month's product--I'm glad they are offering something besides makeup or repeats! Now I just hope the colors are unique and fun (although it looks like the Modern Beauty box is a good one this month!) 

I LOVE the beach tonic fragrance (too bad the spray mechanism doesn't work very well...keeps jamming/sticking) so I'll be happy to get a lotion with the same smell!

Skipped June's box so here's hoping July's collection will be a stunner (my birthday month too! woo!).

I'm pretty excited about this month's product--I'm glad they are offering something besides makeup or repeats! Now I just hope the colors are unique and fun (although it looks like the Modern Beauty box is a good one this month!) 

Me too! Maybe we will see the sand & sea/ocean theme we've been dreaming of :) The products seem to fit with some kind of beachy theme.

• Like 1

Someone in Julep Swap was able to see all the colors in the app somehow.  Here they are!

post-97934-0-18950200-1403198659_thumb.jpg

Row 1- BG

Row 2 - BS

Row 3- CwT

Row 4- IG

• Like 3

Seems like they are keeping colors similar to previous months - maybe to get more people to switch to customized boxes.  I like Row 3 but its just a more muted shade of last month's duo of pink/orange.  The month before was more like hot pink/orange.  Sorry, I can never remember the names.

Not really crazy about anything here, which is good because I really can't afford my box this month anyway. I will most likely be skipping. 

Looks like they gave us

Someone in Julep Swap was able to see all the colors in the app somehow.  Here they are!

Row 1- BG

Row 2 - BS

Row 3- CwT

Row 4- IG

Myriam, Whitney, Libby, Gayle (Or Judi), Cassie, Harriet, something completely new, Annie, and Alma

Harriet is one of my faves, so I'm interested in Vicky, and either Lissa or Braiden (once I can get a better look at it).

• Like 1

I guess I'll wait until they release swatches/better pictures of the colors but so far nothing is standing out as a "must have" for me. Braiden looks like it could be similar to either Rebel/Tin Man or a metallic like Missy. 

I just saw more spoiler images in a different group. Braiden is a stardust. It doesn't look like one in the dollop, but the pictures of the whole bottle have a stardust sticker on the cap.

Oh man.  I really like Braiden and Lissa.  Beverly looks like a dupe to at least one other color I have-  maybe Gayle?- so that box seems out for me.  I am CwT so I'm set to get vicki and kelsey. But I feel like I have colors that look like Kelsey too.

I may do CwT and add on Braiden and Lissa.

*sigh* It looks like everything but Braiden is a cream. Do not want. Oh, well. I have no business buying any new polish anyway.

• Like 3

Can't say as I'm too excited about any of those at first glance. I may end up going Modern Beauty for July!

Wahh. Why only 1 stardust finish? Why all creams? Why are these colors so painfully bland?

I want to be excited for this collection, but not when every damn color is already a dupe for me. In my own style profile I feel like Braiden looks like Zoya London & Dawn looks like NOPI Ladies In The Limelight. & I've been wanting to purchase Zoya Ling for so long & it looks DEAD ON like Linden. So idk, do I really want to gamble this month & get 3 dupes? There's no use in picking another polish profile because none of the other colors stand out to me. & that Body Milk looks awesome, but I had a pretty big B&BW haul last Friday so I have no dire need for another lotion, & I purchased Mint Condition awhile ago so I'm covered on that product for awhile. So MB's outta the question for me. This really is the 1st time I've been compelled to skip...

• Like 1

Looks like a bad month to be getting two boxes. I have that 3 month sub I got for $16 and I have enough jules to get a free box in my other account. I can't skip either one :/

Almost all of the colors look to me like old colors:

Lorenzana=Winter

Tamara=a multitude of colors, including Myriam

Beverly=Trina

Lissa=Ani

Vicki=looks like nothing I have

Kelsey=Cassie

Linden=Annie

Dawn=close to Abbie, but maybe a bit more chartreuse

Braiden=slightly more gunmetal version of Joelle, Coretta, etc.

I'm going to buy Tamara for my bf's mom for her upcoming July birthday, but I think the rest I'm passing on except maybe Vicki. I'll probably do Modern Beauty or Core Classics depending on what's in them and add on the rest.

• Like 2

Definitely not excited by these colors, but the body milk looks enticing and I'd been wanting the pedi creme so it's definitely looking like I'll be applying some of my hoarded jules to the Modern Beauty box this month. I only joined in April so I don't have unlimited skips and I'm definitely not canceling (or "calling to cancel" and hoping they offer me a skip) while I have 6050 jules, so I don't really have much of a choice lol.

• Like 1

I was so excited about the body milk but the selections are meh.. I have Jules saved up but not sure if there worth spending on these colors. There's still hope for a bright sparkly add on- I want something that screams summer!!!

I LOVE the beach tonic fragrance (too bad the spray mechanism doesn't work very well...keeps jamming/sticking) so I'll be happy to get a lotion with the same smell!

Skipped June's box so here's hoping July's collection will be a stunner (my birthday month too! woo!).

I couldn't get my beach tonic to spray either so I bought a small travel spray bottle from Target and poured the beach tonic into the travel bottle, and it sprays perfectly.

• Like 2

Nothing is really standing out for me. I didn't even realize that it was the 20th. I'm interested in the lotion but I don't know if it's enough to get a box.

I'm the other way round .. I don't want the lotion. I don't like the smell of the beach tonic (way too strong) and I have far too many unopened lotions already.

(not that I need nail polish either, but .. that's different ;) ).

Braiden looks promising and I also like Lissa and maybe Tamara. Or maybe I should just skip?

I don't need another light ocean blue and worry a bit that Lissa might be more blue than turquoise .. so idk.