Esthylove

Alright ladies, who is a gamer??

I have The Tale of Two Towns for DS and A Wonderful Life and Magical Melody for Gamecube.  Between those two, Animal Crossing, and Luigi's Mansion it's the only reason the Gamecube is still hanging around my house.  lol

I actually have Rune Factory: Frontier on my Gamestop wishlist.  I noticed there are several.  Is that one any good or are there better?

• Like 1

Also...Professor Layton.  I swear I think I'm going to have to buy a 3DS.  I can't believe they only released the next Layton on 3DS.

Also...Professor Layton.  I swear I think I'm going to have to buy a 3DS.  I can't believe they only released the next Layton on 3DS.

My husband has one and he loves it. I think he has the one with two screens and you can turn the 3D on or off. I think we got it at Best Buy and had one of those reward coupon things.

I mostly play games that are apps. I really do miss my Super Nintendo from when I was a youngster though.

Right now I'm obsessed with The Simpsons Tapped Out. Ugh. I have spent way too much time on that game. Anyone else play it?

• Like 1

I go through gamer phases.  I used to really be into WoW (like 8 hrs+ a day on it), but then it just got too dumbed down for me. Every once in a while though I have a ping to pick it back up again, but I never do.

Love Minecraft, again go through phases where I pick it up and play for like a month straight and then don't have anything to do with it again.  For the past year or so I've been working my way through Far Cry 3 WHICH I LOVE, but if I get really stuck somewhere I will boycott and that's what's happening with that right now.  I've also been getting a pinch to pick up GTAV again because my boyfriend picked it back up and I love watching him play.  I may actually play it when I get home tonight...

I'm definitely more of a casual gamer now.  I love playing arcade-like games on my phone and on Facebook, I definitely am playing something on one of those platforms at any given time.  Right now I'm playing Ninja Up on my phone.

• Like 2

I wouldn't really consider myself a "gamer," but I do love playing Battlefield and CoD games; I'm actually pretty good too :P

• Like 2

Nice, any good?

Not so good, so far I still confuse with the joystick button setting. It was easier when I play previous Resident Evil in my PlayStation.

• Like 1

I haven't played resident evil at all yet, but I do play ps3... mainly Battlefield Games. :D so, hopefully the more you play resident evil, the more youll get used to it and like it more. :D

• Like 1

I haven't played resident evil at all yet, but I do play ps3... mainly Battlefield Games. :D so, hopefully the more you play resident evil, the more youll get used to it and like it more. :D

Ok, thanks.

• Like 1

I go through gamer phases.  I used to really be into WoW (like 8 hrs+ a day on it), but then it just got too dumbed down for me. Every once in a while though I have a ping to pick it back up again, but I never do.

Love Minecraft, again go through phases where I pick it up and play for like a month straight and then don't have anything to do with it again.  For the past year or so I've been working my way through Far Cry 3 WHICH I LOVE, but if I get really stuck somewhere I will boycott and that's what's happening with that right now.  I've also been getting a pinch to pick up GTAV again because my boyfriend picked it back up and I love watching him play.  I may actually play it when I get home tonight...

I'm definitely more of a casual gamer now.  I love playing arcade-like games on my phone and on Facebook, I definitely am playing something on one of those platforms at any given time.  Right now I'm playing Ninja Up on my phone.

Aw I wish you still played WoW! I just got my legendary cloak 2 days ago! I'm so proud! Lol :D

I wouldn't really consider myself a "gamer," but I do love playing Battlefield and CoD games; I'm actually pretty good too :P

I actually uninstalled BF4 the other day. My hard drive kept filling up. I freed up about 40gs of space. That's insane! There was too many problems with it so I've stopped playing it for now.

@@glitzygal , whats far cry 3 like? :w00t:

It's great!  It's like...island mafia, haha  I really like BRIGHT games, and this fits the bill.  The graphics are awesome.  The story line is great to, it really sucks you in.  It's pretty old at this point so you could get it for like $15-$20 used and I highly recommend it!!

• Like 1

Do any of you play Elder Scrolls Online? I just recently picked up Skyrim on a whim (I've been an MMO player rather than a single-player-game player for ages) and it's completely eaten my brain. I've heard a lot of negatives about ESO, and I was wondering about your experiences.

Also: How many of you have a ready-made mental list of excuses to use in place of 'I slept late because I was up all night playing Game Of Your Choice'? :D 

• Like 2

LoL, yes I do have a ready mental list of excuses, but I would bet a million dollars that im not the only one. :lol::laughno:

I haven't played elder scrolls online. but It sounds interesting. :D

• Like 1