The First Post?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey ladies. I've been wanting to start a blog for awhile now to showcase my handmade jewelry, talk about gaming, and (of course) do some beauty blogging. The issue is... I've tried to start up multiple times and just kind of never ended up going through with it because I'm at a complete loss for what steps I need to take to have a good starting foundation for my blog. Specifically, I never know what to do for the first post! (It's like the first page of a journal or a sketchbook. I always skip the first page planning on coming back later and never do lol)

What did you guys focus on for your first post? Did you do an introduction post? Did you review something? Did you just start up like your blog has existed since the dawn of time?

Also, if I may ask, what kind of brainstorming/list-making/organizing processes do you go through to figure out what you're going to make a blog post about and how you're going to organize the information?

Back