Luxx22

Beauteque Beauty Bag: New Korean Cosmetics Subscription *May Contain Spoilers*

Just rambling here- I woke up 10 minutes ago and probably won't even remember writing this- but short version: Beauteque probably has a hard time getting new products at a deep enough discount to consistently include new releases in bags, Bloggers wanted to pick products they liked or things they've heard rave reviews on so they could ensure the quality of the bag.

Thats true though. I wasn't specifically talking about blogger bags because if I was given the chance I would like to introduce things that I have personally tried and love as well. :)

I was saying that some products have been out there for 2-3 years already and I would really love if we could get something new at times because that's the point of beauty bags/boxes, no? Some new products aren't that expensive either, like the Mizon olive oil cacoa butter foot cream + TFS Herb Day massaging cream that we have received, or maybe Etude house liquid lips (all under $7). Of course I have no idea how the wholesale thing works in SK-> USA but taking shipping both ways into consideration (to USA and out to us customers) they are really doing a good job.

Edit: @@TheSilverNail I got my March bag and wrote up on it too just a day ago :D It's pretty good! 

Edited by veritazy
  • Like 1

Got my shipping email but they are still using the same company as the past 2 months elina has assured me with the past weeks bags being sent to me that they have been in talks with the shopper to see what went so badly wrong . But yeah I will wait to see how long march bag takes . Feb was over a month and breakfast was 4 days do something not right there.

And wow @saffya sold our quick . Better buy samplehimes bag quick I think on release day

• Like 1

I can't believe I missed @@Saffyra 's bag!

Wow. That was lightening fast!

But congrats for selling out sooooo quickly.

I guess people know a good thing when they see it. :)

• Like 2

I had the bag in my cart and didn't check out because I was considering buying the breakfast one at the same time for free shipping. I didn't check out in time. :(

omg the freeset foot masks...I can attest to how amazing they are!

We got them back in the head to toe snail bag and I ended up buying more on ebay because they made my feet so silky soft and smell like peppermint! I was so excited to get another one because I've used all mine up since I bought them.

And wow...I cannot believe it sold out that fast- they must not have gotten a large amount of inventory considering how long their other bags tend to last on the site. I think that combined with how great the bag was made it fly! I hope everyone gets a chance to buy my bag if they want it...I would be so sad if it sold out before people could get their hands on one!

• Like 2

She wouldnt tell me how many there were which bummed me out. Because if there was only ten......

But she did say that there was double what they normally have for the head to Toe bag which is their most popular product. And each blogger has the same amount of bags.

I do have a suspicion that they were really surprised by how fast the bags sold. I like to think that when you don't put any dud products in a bag just because you got a super cheap deal on something, bags will sell themselves.

*cough*I'm looking at you $1.40 discontinued Evas Vitamin Cleanser*cough*

• Like 3

She wouldnt tell me how many there were which bummed me out. Because if there was only ten......

But she did say that there was double what they normally have for the head to Toe bag which is their most popular product. And each blogger has the same amount of bags.

I do have a suspicion that they were really surprised by how fast the bags sold. I like to think that when you don't put any dud products in a bag just because you got a super cheap deal on something, bags will sell themselves.

Your bag had great curation. I would use every single product. Was especially looking forward to finally try snail thing and thought Chia booster will be my favorite. I was also excited about foot maske and sheet maske. I am so disappointed I missed it. It would be my first Kbeauty bag ever... :-(

We got them back in the head to toe snail bag and I ended up buying more on ebay because they made my feet so silky soft and smell like peppermint!

Peppermint!! <3 <3 I love that sensation as well. The Saem has a foot peel (its mint jungle peel, not a mask) that is super cooling as well. Totally recommend it for mint lovers! ;)

Lol! I do think some cheap stuff has potential~ (not that I am advocating cheap bags tho).

I do recommend throwing in for example one of those Holika Holika penguins (they are only like $2+) but don't compromise the overall value because we are all quite accustomed to Kvalues by now and do our own investigations :P :P Beauteque can definitely save some that way (instead of masks) and introduce at least a high priced/cool item per bag.  

• Like 1

I'm not sure if anyone mentioned this yet, but I just ph tested the Evas Vitamin Cleansing Foam from the Head to Toe Breakfast Bag. It has a ph of 10!! Yikes. Definitely not going anywhere near my skin with this stuff. :(

I'm not sure if anyone mentioned this yet, but I just ph tested the Evas Vitamin Cleansing Foam from the Head to Toe Breakfast Bag. It has a ph of 10!! Yikes. Definitely not going anywhere near my skin with this stuff. :(

I'm not into pH testing much, but 10 is too damn high O_o thats like industrial laundry powder or something. Anyone else tested that? :o

On another news, it's 13th here Rachel!!~ :D Baaaaggggg *outstretched arms*

I'm not into pH testing much, but 10 is too damn high O_o thats like industrial laundry powder or something. Anyone else tested that? :o

On another news, it's 13th here Rachel!!~ :D Baaaaggggg *outstretched arms*

hahah My Bag isn't until the 17th but I can hardly wait!!!! :D :D

And yea I was shocked when I tested it this morning- if anyone else wants to double check and let me know what you got that would be great! It's definitely a 9.5-10 on my strips and I tested it 3 times. I'm shocked. I only had 1 other cleanser that tested that high (can't remember which one now) and I tossed it out super fast lol

• Like 1

That really is high! Don't think I'll be using that one any time soon I think so thanks for testing. Don't mind round about 7 but jings, 10 that should be in a lab!

hahah My Bag isn't until the 17th but I can hardly wait!!!! :D :D

And yea I was shocked when I tested it this morning- if anyone else wants to double check and let me know what you got that would be great! It's definitely a 9.5-10 on my strips and I tested it 3 times. I'm shocked. I only had 1 other cleanser that tested that high (can't remember which one now) and I tossed it out super fast lol

I will check over the weekend - since I am sick right now, I don't trust myself to do it right....

but WOW - 10 is HIGH.  the highest I will use is 8 and that is pushing it.  10 is great for cleaning my brushes.

too bad -because I like Evas products - their VItamin body wash is very nice.

• Like 1

A bit of me died just now woke up look at instagram and beauteque have show cutie pie marzipanes March bb bag . I could happily stop the bag if they are going near her

• Like 1

A bit of me died just now woke up look at instagram and beauteque have show cutie pie marzipanes March bb bag . I could happily stop the bag if they are going near her

ugggghhh...

seriously, that just blows.  what is up with that CPM thing?

well, damn.  I was expecting my monthly bag but no, it was my mask bag I got today!  I am not sure how a new sub goes out faster than my original one!  haha

anyway, here is what I received in my mask maven

1. dessert time blueberry pudding pack
  2. daylight & hue cucumber essence mask
  3. baroness pomegranate mask
  4. missha pearl mask
  5. 3w fresh royal jelly mask
  6. eco pure eseential kiwi juice (I love the eco pure line, btw)
  7. a'pieu firming neck path
  8. G&S cosmetic medicos-V pure snail silky soothing mask
  9. MBD Arbutin whitening mask (yeah)
  10. MBD natto mask (I've been wanting to try the natto masks for a while)

10 masks in all (I did the month to month, so no extras for moi)

it came in  a light blue chiffon bag

post-103689-0-35421200-1426369863_thumb.png

• Like 4

Hoping my mask will get here by April . I had my march box sent last week day after you @@biancardi so will see when that arrives . Unless it was actually the mask pouch sent as they never tell you which it is .either way there was a day difference lol

Just got charged for an additional 3 months despite canceling my subscription... be sure to check your bank statement if you canceled!

Just got charged for an additional 3 months despite canceling my subscription... be sure to check your bank statement if you canceled!

Oh my . This is what I'm going to dread . On top of other issues I'm not convinced the monthly or mask bb bag is going to be as easy to end . But I won't renew I feel I think I will stick with the actual head to toe and other select bags they do.

I've still not received my mask Mavern email to say it shipped yet I know many have.

• Like 1

I cancelled but they won't be able to charge me again even if they try, because my cc expired.  Good luck getting the charge reversed, and I don't mean that sarcastically.

I'm looking forward to snatching up Harlot Beauty's honey bag and using the $10 gift card I got as an apology for the craptasticness of the New Year's bag, then I might be done with Beauteque, not sure.   May buy some more naked bags.

• Like 1