Luxx22

Beauteque Beauty Bag: New Korean Cosmetics Subscription *May Contain Spoilers*

So just ran through the door mask mavern has arrived via usps and it had a tracking number yet I wasn't sent any . No run out to the doctors but seriously why is the monthly bb and the mask mavern being shipped via 2 companies. The March bag shipped before and still no sign again .

Probably because the weight difference makes it cheaper to send it one way rather than the other. 

Did you get the same ones as Biancardi?  I think the mask boxes are actually nice based on what she got!

Edited by Saffyra

Mine are different I have the royal jelly and the pomegranate the same only . Let me eat dinner and will post a picture

Probably because the weight difference makes it cheaper to send it one way rather than the other. 

Did you get the same ones as Biancardi?  I think the mask boxes are actually nice based on what she got!

mask genie is still better, imho.....This is a good bag, but I have something to compare it to, so I know which one I prefer :)

• Like 1

Looks good!  Nice brands, good variety.  I don't need any more masks (yet) or I'd be tempted!

Nice selection of masks. Stil making my way through my memebox and etude house stash though. Wish I could find somewhere that sold the Muddy Girl face packs to the UK though as loved the pearl one. Made my face feel lovely and soft.

Does the Harlot Beauty honey bag collab launch today?  I await with bated breath.  :)

It does! :) 

I'm assuming it will be going live at noon EST (shortly!) although Beauteque never actually told me when it was going up for sale, so that's a total guess on my part, haha ;)

Don't forget to sign up for their mailing list (click the clover on the side of the screen on their site) to get $2 off- plus US shipping is free with orders over $35, so it's always worth it to toss some sheet masks in your order!

• Like 1

Nice selection of masks. Stil making my way through my memebox and etude house stash though. Wish I could find somewhere that sold the Muddy Girl face packs to the UK though as loved the pearl one. Made my face feel lovely and soft.

Hey alidolly, I'm going to setup an ebay shop soon and I will include those masks. Haven't thought about the exact setup yet but I think it'll be more like nakedboxes. I'll pm you with more info if you like?

• Like 1

I was able to find the USA honey bag on beauteque's site

http://www.beauteque.com/oh-honey-ft-the-harlot-beauty/

just ordered it :)

Me too! Couldn't resist all the yummy honey products!

[email protected]@MissJexie, I just read your review, and now I almost wish I had chosen the *weird* product!  I'm totally intrigued as to how it works. Anyway, I really enjoyed your post, and it's making me look forward to the bag even more!

Edited by Andi B

I got it!!!!! I don't even know what is in it, I checked out so fast!

Oh and the mouthwash is GENIUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Ladies...It's SOLD OUT.

I don't even...

I'm really, really worried because of all the readers that have been so excited for this bag...I know there are going to be some disappointed people and it makes me super sad because I don't know if I can do anything. :(

• Like 1

Me too! Couldn't resist all the yummy honey products!

[email protected]@MissJexie, I just read your review, and now I almost wish I had chosen the *weird* product!  I'm totally intrigued as to how it works. Anyway, I really enjoyed your post, and it's making me look forward to the bag even more!

AHAHAH I was so skeptical of the mouthwash until I tried it...SO gross yet so weirdly satisfying! hahah :D

So happy you enjoyed the review, and I'm thrilled you grabbed a bag in time!

I was trying to decide between the mouthwash and the bath bombs and it sold out. To be honest, it's probably a good thing for me, because I really do have too much stuff, but it did look like a nice bag!

• Like 1

Just to update everyone:

If you did want to grab this bag, Beauteque is working out a pre-order system for it.

They need to order more inventory, so they are going to allow people to pre-order the bag and have it shipped out to them once everything arrives. Elina is talkign to the production team so they can get a hold on how long the wait will be before doing it though. :)

noo, it sold out? I missed it :(  Just like the other one I missed out on.

Yes, I am super mad now. I just checked like one hour ago and it was not on sale yet. Went to clean my kids room and now it is sold out! Probably in half an hour!!!! Did they only make 20 bags or what!!!??? :-/ Second time bloggers bag sold out before I even took out my credit card.

• Like 1

Yes, I am super mad now. I just checked like one hour ago and it was not on sale yet. Went to clean my kids room and now it is sold out! Probably in half an hour!!!! Did they only make 20 bags or what!!!??? :-/ Second time bloggers bag sold out before I even took out my credit card.

Me too.  I checked less than an hour ago and it wasn't there.  Did some other business, come back to check, and it's gone.  Oh well, not meant to be.  Will buy some other stuff to use up a gift card and then I'm afraid I'm done with Beauteque, at least for a while.

Btw, I am NOT saying this and whining to have anyone feel sorry for me and/or give me stuff!  I try to be grounded about things like beauty supplies -- if I get them, fine, and if not, goodness knows I have tons of things I should use up anyway.  It's not the end of the world.  :D

• Like 2

Elina said they stocked as many of the blogger bags as they do their other bags, so I have no idea why they're selling out so quickly!

What I can say is, if you really are interested in my bag, I know they're working on a pre-order system so you can order it ahead of time before they get more of them in stock. I want to make sure everyone that wanted a bag can get one, even if they have to wait a bit longer!

I'm so so sorry to anyone who didn't get one in time :(

• Like 1

It's not your fault, MissJexie, and I'm not angry.  Thanks for the pre-order idea but I think I'll move on.  I may order some individual honey products to satisfy that honey craving.  ;)

Edit:  What all is in the box?  I can't tell from the small picture.  Thanks.

Edited by TheSilverNail

@@catyz - oh that would be ace! I'm in the UK so have to watch shipping etc but I've searched everywhere for those pearl muddy girl ones and nobody seems to stock them