Luxx22

Beauteque Beauty Bag: New Korean Cosmetics Subscription *May Contain Spoilers*

I didn't get the sleeping pack I chose either :(

I feel like in theory it's a really wonderful thing to do... to allow us a choice.

But in practice, especially as they gain subscribers, it just seems a recipe for disappointment.

With no choice, you're just happy with what you got (or not, but you know what I mean).

yeah, but seriously - both of my items?  I expect them to honor a paying customers options and let them know.  And I did my options like the minute I got the email.     I am feeling a little let down by them - between this and the horrible perm kit in the tonymoly bag, the shipping issues, lack of communication, I am now souring on them.  I gave them several months to get their act together, which is more than I give most subs.  

I am not saying I won't purchase anything from them again, but I feel they are really messing up here.

Edited by biancardi
  • Like 1

yeah, but seriously - both of my items?  I expect them to honor a paying customers options and let them know.  And I did my options like the minute I got the email.     I am feeling a little let down by them - between this and the horrible perm kit in the tonymoly bag, the shipping issues, lack of communication, I am now souring on them.  I gave them several months to get their act together, which is more than I give most subs.  

I am not saying I won't purchase anything from them again, but I feel they are really messing up here.

Oh, I agree! You should definitely receive replacements since they sent you the wrong thing.  I hope they do that for you.

I've never been 100% on Beauteque.  Too many issues with shipping and wrong products, etc. I love what they're trying to do, it's just the execution that's is severely lacking. I do think they're working on it, though. So I'm not giving up on them just yet. But if I'm spending my hard earned money, it's going to be on a head to toe bag, I'll just say that. And seriously, that TM perm kit better have been the last time we ever see anything like that. That was just unreal.

• Like 1

I've given Beauteque the benefit a couple of times now and they continue to disappoint. They still haven't got a decent international shipper. I've been told the tony moly bag has shipped but been given no tracking number. When you're the other side of the world, you really want to be able to see where the package has gone and roughly when it'll be delivered. Its not difficult, other companies can manage it fine so why are they so terrible at it?

I miss memebox..sure they took ages to arrive but their tracking was spot on and "most" of the time the products were excellent. For an American company, I expect a high level of service and am just not getting it from Beauteque.

Edited by Alidolly

I know I applied because I have a great bag in mind for citrus lovers, but I doubt I will be picked.  My blog is not fancy and it doesn't have that many readers.   

That won't matter! I don't think Beauteque has ever asked a blogger how many readers they have before they collaborate. You have a strong voice in the kbeauty/beauty blogger community so don't sell yourself short! I think you'd curate an absolutely fantastic bag!

• Like 2

That won't matter! I don't think Beauteque has ever asked a blogger how many readers they have before they collaborate. You have a strong voice in the kbeauty/beauty blogger community so don't sell yourself short! I think you'd curate an absolutely fantastic bag!

thank you miss jexie!!  If I don't get picked, I will post my dream bag here so you will what you all missed out on!! haha

• Like 1

OMG - I got an email - I am one of 8 finalists in their blogger bags!  Only 3 can be selected!  I am so jazzed!!

plus, on good news - beauteque is sending me my selections for the honey and lip balm - so I am really happy about that too!

• Like 8

well, they are basing on the likes on the instagram picture and the contest ends on 4/24.  After that, they will tally the 8 ladies IG photos with the likes, and along with the reasons and the blog content, that is how they will determine which 3 to pick. 

I am not sure when they will let the winners know...but I am just happy that I made it to the top 8! 

OMG - I got an email - I am one of 8 finalists in their blogger bags!  Only 3 can be selected!  I am so jazzed!!

plus, on good news - beauteque is sending me my selections for the honey and lip balm - so I am really happy about that too!

Yay that's awesome!! How are they choosing them? If we get to vote, you have mine!!

Edit: ohhh instagram etc I see! Missed your response. Ugh good luck I hope you win!!

Edited by MissJexie

New May BB bag Choices and Spoiler are here!

attachicon.gifasdfdff.jpg

What do we think?

I am the nicest smelling person at my job!  lol

I went with the lime spray as my first choice and the lime lip balm (as it isn't really lime)  I am feeling green...lol

I know that the rose product will not be used.  Thankfully, that is what giveaways are for!

• Like 1

Yay that's awesome!! How are they choosing them? If we get to vote, you have mine!!

Edit: ohhh instagram etc I see! Missed your response. Ugh good luck I hope you win!!

thank you!

yeah, I don't have a lot of followers on IG, but I hope I get a decent amount of likes, but they will also take in consideration the blog content and my original reasons why I should curate for them.

Edited by biancardi
  • Like 1

I am the nicest smelling person at my job!  lol

I went with the lime spray as my first choice and the lime lip balm (as it isn't really lime)  I am feeling green...lol

I know that the rose product will not be used.  Thankfully, that is what giveaways are for!

Yea I can imagine the green and yellow tints will still come out pink, if other brands lip tints are any indication. The lime mist sounds good- perfect for the warmer weather! 

I won't be using the rose essence mist, either, but it seems like it could be a nice product, I'm just pretty dang sure I won't like the scent.

I ended up going with the lime mist and lime green lip stuff too. :) They sounded so "fresh" . I wouldn't mind the peach spray either so I picked that as my 2nd choice. I'm hoping the green is a "normal" color, I can't pull off green, even at the beach! lol

• Like 1

I went for peach and the lime and green . My April bb bag shipped today so the email states this is just stupid late every month . I really can't believe how lax it is . I won't be renewing my sub. If arrives too late I even review nowadays. May get the head to toe and such bags though if they are good . If I don't receive the choices I've chosen this time I will get a refund and cancel the remaining sub it's so hit and miss.

Well done biancardi

• Like 2

@@biancardi Good luck for the collab, hun!! :3

Really excited about these collabs. I wrote to Elina before the event to tell them that blogger collabs are hugely successful and could be the real winner event for them. :D I'm so glad that they are bringing it back! 

Also very excited about May's bag. Look at those spring colors and scents~ <3

• Like 3

My April bag just got here! So excited to try the blueberry honey sleeping pack. It wasn't my first choice but I'm still excited to use it tonight.

• Like 1

My April bag just got here! So excited to try the blueberry honey sleeping pack. It wasn't my first choice but I'm still excited to use it tonight.

It's the best. I swear.

• Like 3

Finally got my Honey bag I had pre-ordered! Love it!!! Great curation @@MissJexie ! So bummed I missed out on the other bag by @@Saffyra . Hopefully @@biancardi gets picked next or any other MUT lady so we can keep getting these awesome MUT ladies' curations coming.

• Like 3

Here is a pic of the Honey bag I got. Love the pouch it was in too (sorry no pic)

oh honey bag.jpg

• Like 3