Luxx22

Beauteque Beauty Bag: New Korean Cosmetics Subscription *May Contain Spoilers*

I got the other scarf and I'm obsessed with it because it has deer on it! LOL ;D

attachicon.gifDSCN3068.JPG

oh that is really nice too!! I wish they would have had bigger, details on the scarves, because it was not easy to pick one.

oh that is really nice too!! I wish they would have had bigger, details on the scarves, because it was not easy to pick one.

I agree! In a way though I just considered it a bonus surprise LOL. I just went with the one that had colors I wore most often and let it be a surprise on what the exact pattern was. They both look really pretty though! 

Do these bags typically sell out pretty fast? I want this one but don't get paid until the 14th (hooray monthly paychecks!) so I'll have to wait, but those scarves are gorgeous. 

Do these bags typically sell out pretty fast? I want this one but don't get paid until the 14th (hooray monthly paychecks!) so I'll have to wait, but those scarves are gorgeous. 

The first 100 bags sold will include a free lip liner, but other than that, they usually stay in stock until the end of the month, so you should be fine to grab one when you get paid! :)

I was going to order a memebox when I get paid this week, but I think I'll try the Beauteque bag instead. 

• Like 3

I got the other scarf and I'm obsessed with it because it has deer on it! LOL ;D

Omg that's the one I picked I had no idea it was deer! Love it, I just picked it because I didn't care for the color scheme of the other one.
  • Like 1

woot same here! I was just picking one that would go easily with my daily outfits! This would be fab with a simple white tee and leather jacket. Rock it~ :P

I got that too @@biancardi and already ordered mine. ☺️ I can't resist things like this though I certainly don't need any more masks!

• Like 1

I got mine - acne & cooling!  

I also purchased my first innisfree color lip glows - I got 5 & 6 - they look really similar but I looked at swatches and they are different.  I never get these types of colors from memebox, so I decided to try these out.   That way, I got the free shipping automatically AND was able to add my VIP promo to get my free gift :)

Innisfree-color-glow-lipstick-colors.png

Ahh I wish I wasn't at work all day I would have posted this on my blog's facebook sooner!

I love all the interesting and fun deals beauteque has been doing lately!

Just got my masks, Etude, Missha, and My Beauty Diary brands all included. There were like 4 MBD masks in there, I'm excited to try those for the first time.

• Like 2

OK So first of all, if you guys didn't notice, Beauteque is doing 40% off all lip products through Cyber Monday...and it's automatic so you can use your VIP coupon code, or sign up for their mailing list to get the $3 off coupon on top of the 40% off.

Also, I got the 3 Holiday Bags today! I took some dark and blurry instagram pics (it get so dark outside way too early now!) but here's each one:

Head 2 Toe Spaliday

post-105935-0-71779500-1417223306_thumb.jpg

1. Holika Holika- Aloe Shower Gel

2. Nature Republic- Phyto Massage Cream 

3. Exfoliating Body Buffer

4. 360 Degree Hair Brush

5. Missha Dong Baek Oriental Shampoo

6. Argan Oil Hair Mask (this product varies depending on what you pick)

7. Ecopure Sheet Mask (this product varies depending on what you pick)

Polished Holiday

post-105935-0-99383100-1417223523_thumb.jpg

1. The Face Shop- Hand and Body Cream (product varies)

2. Foot File

3. Scandal- Nail Polish (color varies)

4. Make Me Trendy- Nail Art Pen (color varies)

5. Looc Mineral Nail Remover

6. Essie Nail Polish (color varies)

7. Nail Care Kit

Tra-La-La Travel

post-105935-0-81685100-1417223706_thumb.jpg

1. Holika Holika- Juicy Sheet Mask (type varies)

2. The Face Shop- Herb Day Cleansing Tissues

3. Etude House- Kissful Lip Care Balm in Peach

4. Mizon Ampoule Essential Sheet Mask

5. My Beauty Diary Facial Wash Off Mask (type varies)

6. It's Skin- Mini Bebe Creamy Foam (style varies)

7. Etude House Collagen Moistful Skincare Kit

Clearly the winner for me is the Travel Set. I do think they're all nice though!

• Like 3

the holika holika aloe product (which sounds really nice - a shower gel - is just so dirty looking!  hahaha...it's a demon penis!!

• Like 3

the holika holika aloe product (which sounds really nice - a shower gel - is just so dirty looking!  hahaha...it's a demon penis!!

buahahahah I KNOW it's supposed to be shaped like an aloe leaf but I have to agree with you on that one! ;)

I need that travel set! 

It's definitely my favorite! I was really thrilled with everything in it. I've never tried My Beauty Diary wash off masks before!

• Like 1

It's definitely my favorite! I was really thrilled with everything in it. I've never tried My Beauty Diary wash off masks before!

I LOVE them all. Did you mention that we will be mailed a $10 gift card for the purchase of 2 bags, and a $20 gift card for the purchase of all 3 bags? :)

I was NOT happy with the $9.00 US shipping, whereas it is usually free shipping for US orders over $35, but I know the Holika Holika Aloe product is HUGE. ( like biancardi said LOL).

I didn't buy the nail one as I still have visions of Memebox nail boxes dancing in my head.. But I love those darling Manicure sets-have loved them since my grandmother bought them for me as a child, the Made in Switzerland kind with the hand- carved and decorated implements, the surgical steel ones, and the calfskin zipper case. I have a manicure set of hers from the 1960's in a keepsake chest- red calfskin with red velvet interior, and half moon so it fit in her purse.

I may have to go stalk eBay now. Very nostalgic for my family.. gone now. 

Anyway, I bought the two bags, and will be very happy with skin care products. :)

Oh, almost forgot- for the berry lovers, there is also a smaller berry bag good only for a day or two. It is FULL of totally berry items, down to the lip gloss. Very very cute and appropriate for a younger girl or older lady.

• Like 1

I LOVE them all. Did you mention that we will be mailed a $10 gift card for the purchase of 2 bags, and a $20 gift card for the purchase of all 3 bags? :)

I was NOT happy with the $9.00 US shipping, whereas it is usually free shipping for US orders over $35, but I know the Holika Holika Aloe product is HUGE. ( like biancardi said LOL).

I didn't buy the nail one as I still have visions of Memebox nail boxes dancing in my head.. But I love those darling Manicure sets-have loved them since my grandmother bought them for me as a child, the Made in Switzerland kind with the hand- carved and decorated implements, the surgical steel ones, and the calfskin zipper case. I have a manicure set of hers from the 1960's in a keepsake chest- red calfskin with red velvet interior, and half moon so it fit in her purse.

I may have to go stalk eBay now. Very nostalgic for my family.. gone now. 

Anyway, I bought the two bags, and will be very happy with skin care products. :)

Oh, almost forgot- for the berry lovers, there is also a smaller berry bag good only for a day or two. It is FULL of totally berry items, down to the lip gloss. Very very cute and appropriate for a younger girl or older lady.

oh yes that is true too about the gift cards! I wasn't thrilled about the shipping charges either, however I figured if someone is going to buy more than one bag, the gift cards kind of make up for the shipping. I'm a bit more forgiving in regards to Beauteque because they're a small business, so having to pay for shipping for heavier bags makes sense, but is a bummer.

I like the nail one more than I thought I would. The hand cream is lovely, and I also love the little manicure sets! My mom used to get me one in my stocking every christmas when i was younger so they bring back fond memories, haha :) I also think the foot buffer is pretty nice as it has a few different kinds all in one. The only thing I was bummed about was that I chose a magenta color polish and my essie polish is very similar in shade, but since it was totally random, it's no big deal. 

I think my favorite off the bat was the travel bag because there are ALL big names in there brand-wise, and I will use all the products, easy. But the Head to Toe bag is growing on me more and more. I'm excited about the Missha shampoo! Also, we don't get body washes very often from these kbeauty boxes/bags, so I was very happy to see the holika holika one. 

Overall, I think they're a very good value and I'm pleased with the curation. :) They would also make really cute gifts for the holidays!

I picked up the  Head 2 Toe Spaliday because I needed that demon penis (not in That Way...just as a conversation piece!  I might have to put it on my desk at work after the gel is gone..hahaha).  I also purchased the  very berry value set  because I love berries

Innisfree It's Real Acai Berry sheet mask

Holika Holika Juicy Sheet Mask in Blueberry

Lioele Vita Juicy Foam Cleanser in Blueberry

Tony Moly Mini Berry Lip Balm SPF 15- Blueberry

Etude House Look at my Eyes Cafe- Deep Berry Soda 

25.00 - worth 45.00

berry_berry_copy__02953.1417149295.1280.

Edited by biancardi

I picked up the  Head 2 Toe Spaliday because I needed that demon penis (not in That Way...just as a conversation piece!  I might have to put it on my desk at work after the gel is gone..hahaha).  I also purchased the  very berry value set  because I love berries

Innisfree It's Real Acai Berry sheet mask

Holika Holika Juicy Sheet Mask in Blueberry

Lioele Vita Juicy Foam Cleanser in Blueberry

Tony Moly Mini Berry Lip Balm SPF 15- Blueberry

Etude House Look at my Eyes Cafe- Deep Berry Soda 

25.00 - worth 45.00

berry_berry_copy__02953.1417149295.1280.

I chose that holika sheet mask in my tra-la-la travel set and I'm super excited to use it. The berry set looks really nice. I might grab that for my mom for christmas!