Did anyone get a sample of the new Urban Decay Perversion mascara through the twitter promo?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Mine was mailed to me yesterday and I tried it today... while I liked it, it did not survive an afternoon of hanging around the pool/occasional swimming. It's a fine mascara, but nothing exceptional. I also did not notice it being any more black than my other mascaras, and that is a marketing point. Thoughts from anyone else who's tried it?

Man, I had been gearing up to get that sample for like a week... then I got home from work and forgot about it completely. By the time I remembered, they were all gone. It was an extremely tragic moment in my life.

I received one. I haven't been able to give it a good test run yet but hopefully will tomorrow. I can't say it's any more black than any other mascara though.

I got mine, but as I am doing a Loreal testing for the next few weeks with mascaras, I cannot try it until that testing is completed. It is taunting me...

I got mine. I was really surprised they sent me one. But i'm not impress. It claimed that it supposed to make your eyelashes darker? and add volume? i'm not sure but it was supposed to look like you have fuller eyelashes but since I wasn't born blessed with thicker and longer eyelashes i'm constantly on the lookout for something that can make my lashes longer and thicker  but this did not do it for me. it made it longer a lil bit, but I cant tell i had some on.  -_- /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back