Festival hair hell!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just wondered what you all thought of Glastonbury? I went with a few of my mates to celebrate end of exams and LOVED it!1But my only issue was my hair, I have naturally very greasy hair which doesnt respond well to dry shampoo so ended up having to que for ages to use a tap with freezing cold hair. My hair looked rubbish after as I was in such a rush and it made me feel quite self conscious. My plan was to use the showers but people were being so grumpy when anyone spent longer than ten mins in them.... 

Anyone heard of the product called zerreau and know if its any good? Really need to know!!!

Never heard of zerreau but for music festivals or concerts, I like to make a mixture that leaves my hair with nice waves that are festival-proof. Mix 1 cup of warm water, 1/2 teaspoon of pure argan oil, 1 teaspoon fine sea salt, 1 teaspoon conditioner and a bit of hair gel into a spray bottle and shake well. On moist hair, apply the mix all over your hair, combing it through to make sure its evenly spread and leave it to air dry. It leaves your hair with beachy waves which are sweat and festival proof. I also like to wear a cute hair accessory after it's dried to complete my look. 

Back