• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sell or Swap gently used Sugarpill Loose Shadows, Wanted: SP Bulletproof

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was going through my makeup box and realized a few of my better quality shadows never get used, including one that seems to no longer be in production. I'm looking for a little less than selling price because they've only been used  a few times, and a bit more for limited editions. Shipping is $3, I can combine shipping if you order more than one. Feel free to haggle or let me know if my prices seem unfair.

Wanted: Sugarpill Bulletproof Pressed Shadow I'm willing to trade one of the Sugarpill shadows and either the MM or Aromaleigh shadows for one new bulletproof. Or one for one for a gently used one, just let me know.

I'd also be willing to trade two of the sugarpill shadows for one Stila All day Liner. (They usually retail for $19.)

I also have a few loose shadows from other brands that may interest you.

Sugarpill Asylum $10

This one has been used maybe three times. (I've been very sparing with it, so most of it is still there.)

Sugarpill Birthday Girl $10

Used once. 

Sugarpill Starling $12

Used twice. I'm asking $12 because its no longer being made.

Aromaleigh Demeter $10

Used once, this one was a limited edition and is no longer being produced.

Medusa's Makeup Barbarella $6

A third of it has been used, (in one application for a costume) so I'm asking much less for this.

Back