Looking to make some friends with fellow beauty blogger!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, Im a fashion blogger too :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Im new here and I would really appreciate if you follow me:

instagram: @hayoodisque

blog: www.shakshookastye.com

Thanks

@@Theadora @@Serainie @@putabowon

Hi guys!

I've just started a new beauty blog and Youtube channel and I would love to get to know some new people in this beauty world. I would love if we could hookup and get to know each other better.

I have links to my blog and youtube in my signature, and I would appreciate it so much if you could check them out and join my social networks, I will join yours too so we could follow each other :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  

@@Theadora @@Serainie @@putabowon

Hi guys!

I've just started a new beauty blog and Youtube channel and I would love to get to know some new people in this beauty world. I would love if we could hookup and get to know each other better.

I have links to my blog and youtube in my signature, and I would appreciate it so much if you could check them out and join my social networks, I will join yours too so we could follow each other :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I am fairly new to beauty blogging and have had a Youtube channel a few months. I would love for anyone to check it out and would welcome any constructive criticisms! Going to check out yours now!

Hi guys....guess I'll jump in here too! I'm also a fairly new beauty and lifestyle blogger. I'm sure there is a lot we can learn from one another and gain even more support doing what we all love to do ;-)

Latest posts

Back